Pak nuclear stockpile to touch 200 in a decade: Experts

Country flag
First the NSG ok'd the deal only for Chasma-4 (or was it Khushab-4 ?) because they claimed it was grandfathered - meaning the deal was signed before China entered NSG in 2004. I dont think any more deals would be okayed.

Second the exemption given or India stays as of now with all three US, Russia and France (more importantly France) have said the "FUll" exemption given to India still stands. I dont think anyone is fool enough to leave the 100 + billion dollar Indian nuke market to satisfy some nuclear nothings like Austria, Swiss etc. I think it is too early to say anything.

Thirdly how many days can the Chinese afford to carry the crippled man unless he himself is willing to come out of crutches ?

See I am not for de-nuclearising or reducing the existing stocks. I just want an arsenal of about 500 high yield, miniaturised nukes with the associated ICBMs and SLBMs. But too much of anything is not useful and that too nukes.We need to think for ourselves, for our credible deterrence, not for measuring the weany with anyone.
There is a difference in the Chinese -pak nuclear deal that NSG has ignored. China has helped Pak with their military nuclear program while India's nuclear deals are strictly for India's civilian nuclear energy program. Why Indian govt has remained silent about this is strange??

Blackwater

That's a good news. The pak -stan make nukes, the more world will be after her. The faster it will go for her demise:namaste::namaste:

Last edited by a moderator:

KS

Bye bye DFI
There is a difference in the Chinese -pak nuclear deal that NSG has ignored. China has helped Pak with their military nuclear program while India's nuclear deals are strictly for India's civilian nuclear energy program. Why Indian govt has remained silent about this is strange??
What can the Indian Govt do realistically ?

The Chinese economy has grown to gargantuan scales and is one of the most important movers of world economy and no country can afford going after them. Also there is no proof (i mean documented proof) of the Chinese proliferation.

Also it is good enough that the nuke deal is only for civilian use. We have enough domestic uranium for our military consumption. As our economy too grows and consequently our global influence no one will dare question us even if we do what the Chinese do today.We are not yet there, but we will be there one day.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
What can the Indian Govt do realistically ?

Also there is no proof (i mean documented proof) of the Chinese proliferation.

CHIC4 design manual, blueprints, drawings all in Chinese found in Iran, Libya sold to those countries by Pakistan. They did not even bother trying to hide the proliferation.

JayATL

the irony is - the CIA knows the location of everyone of them and can swoop down and take it from the pajama wearing guards they have around it. the entire safety guards / protocols are American styled , American input and American oversight.

Pakistani Nationalist

the irony is - the CIA knows the location of everyone of them and can swoop down and take it from the pajama wearing guards they have around it. the entire safety guards / protocols are American styled , American input and American oversight.
Did the "dhoti" wearing indian gens or journo tell u abt tht?

Pakistani Nationalist

actually american/ your lords and benfactors told me that... I might add while we were discussing how many bombs went off in pakistan today. :p
Believe in 1 Lord the Almighty... Unlike u ,,,,,,,,, abt dead... i think u enjoy when u hear abt innocent people bein murdered right? gives u satisfaction in ur pathetic life...

Carry on trolling but do see a doctor coz u need help.

Blackwater

Believe in 1 Lord the Almighty... Unlike u ,,,,,,,,, abt dead... i think u enjoy when u hear abt innocent people bein murdered right? gives u satisfaction in ur pathetic life...

you believe in one God Ameerrica. Stop your self from aggressive behavior this is not your pdf

Oracle

All the reclusive talk about credible minimum deterrence is lost when you have to build 200 nukes. 20 nukes is enough for that.

Blackwater

All the reclusive talk about credible minimum deterrence is lost when you have to build 200 nukes. 20 nukes is enough for that.
20 is enough for them but they also have to do there side business. Smuggling. Yes my friend smuggling of nukes to libya, north korea and on and on and on.after all they have to maintain there thakedari

JayATL

I don't know where you got that I enjoy death of innocent folks in Pakistan--unlike you where I have seen on other forums, you taunting Indians about 2008 mumbai attacks. I'll tell you what I do enjoy seeing- payback of the good taliban/ bad taliban policies carried out by your govt, military and ISI. For if you don't see actual real repercussions, your people won't change or demand that such terror supporting policies cease going forward.

P.S there is no 1 almighty lord let alone if you think yours is the one. for if there was one- how come the Islamic states are suffering the most through natural calamities, bombings , suicide attacks? I mean seriously, Allah has shown to have hate for Pakistan if you look at the cluster fvk of a country it is now.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles