Pak Navy to build nuclear submarine in 5 years.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Pakistani economic model is unsustainable, everybody knows it including Pindi geniuses. They are ready to eat grass & maybe some of them are doing so. You see their determination? Its commendable.

And why would others stop helping them? Trophy of peace-time conflicts is not the revenue, its the debt created in that state. That is how outside world looks at it. Right now Pureland is again on the brink to choose next-season daddy from China or America. It will be this daddy who will sponsor or provide for the Paki ambitions including defense. I will prefer if jihadi nutheads take over GOP to push pakistan into dragon's lap even if China is cautious in doing so. Generally nuke subs are meant for second strike & if pakis are able to grab this capability then its sheer failure of Indians. You will have a substantial threat within few hundred kilometers of your borders ready to hit strategic civilian locations. Yes chinese subs are noisy enough, I dont need to tell this differently but that does not discount the threat.

Ordinary Indians do not care about these developments. See how much noise is generated in US if NK sitting so far tests a hundred km range missile. Any such capability built up by Pak will divert IN assets to Arabian Sea. In lack of surplus resources, IN will have to move more or less ships from IOR to western frontier. That is where China scores. I assume such measures because IN is dead-alert these days after few unknown ships evaded all radars to say hi to Mumbai several months ago.

German closeness to Paki beggars is also worrying.
china will keep helping bakistan against india. no matter what.

i think we also need to proliferate our weapons to asean countries including japan and then watch fun. :fyeah:

panduranghari

Aren't such type of projects top secret?

Maybe I think its more to have a nuke sub built in pakistan, than being tranported from China to pakistan by chinese.
if we blockade Karachi harbour, there can never be a Paki submarine. It first needs to reach Pakiland from Chinaland.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
We have to answer a question before even thinking that Pakistan will build a nuclear submarine and that is, WILL THEY EVEN EXIST AFTER THE NEXT FIVE YEARS?

Blackwater

Pak Navy to build nuclear submarine in 5 years

Not possible as all pakis will be on moon in 2013. who will make submarine or who will take delivery ???:laugh::laugh::rofl::taunt1:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
china will keep helping bakistan against india. no matter what.

i think we also need to proliferate our weapons to asean countries including japan and then watch fun. :fyeah:
Japan is capable enough to create things on it's own anytime, we might import some defense stuff as they are giving up their pacifist nature or can jointly make something like Brahmos... we can help Vietnam,Philippines etc for sure.

India to sell BrahMos missile to Vietnam

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Pakistan has decided to build nuclear submarine for Pakistan Navy to better meet its defense requirements.

The nuclear submarine would be build in the country.

It would take anywhere from 5 to 8 years to build the nuclear submarine after which Pakistan would join the list of countries that has a nuclear submarine.

Presently Pakistan has a fleet of five regular submarines.

Pak Navy to build nuclear submarine,2/11/2012 12:24:41 PM
This is funny... whatever India does these Pakis have to do. It doesn't matter if they actually need it or not. Whether it's Arihant or A-5 they have to do the same.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Each missile having 24,000kms range so that it can take a round of the earth and land on itself. :lol:
they already made it .its resting on their habour

That's amazing... this seems to be having not one but four nuke engines... with this they can reach mars for sure and fire their missiles at India.

This is turning out to be a PAKI JOKE THREAD

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Why the hell they are taking 5 yrs for painting a old nuke submarine to paint it with Green color and a star on it
local paintjob days are over... China would be doing it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
They can possibly try their hand at building submarines provided they are not submerged by the events that are happening in Pakistan itself!

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
They are making it indigenously !? seriously ? if yes then it is not going to complete ever :lol: unless china gifts them a ready-made sub for painting jobs, now they will understand that it's easy to bash DRDO, but hard to achieve what it has achieved.

johnnyboy

Yeah, why not... but why would it take 5 years??? I would have expected a PN spokesperson ranting "Pakistan already has various N-Subs... far superior than Indian ones. They will be displayed to the world when there is a need... at the moment we believe silence is our ultimate weapon"!

I'm sure Pak also has its "indigenous" Aircraft Carrier program which will be declared immediately after we induct INS Vikramaditya.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles