Pak moves warships from Karachi

agentperry

its easy for a navy with handful of ships to relocate them.. very difficult in case of india... big fleet, lots of trouble relocating them...
moreover its a direct sign that high command in pak navy believes that pns mehran is full of mole and keeping ships over there is not a good idea... even taking chances are not considered. cuz a rocket attack if it somehow blow away the radar dome then docking of ship for longer period moreover repair cost....

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Retired Vice Admiral Tanvir Ahmed said "Never put all your eggs in one basket". Ahmed said it would be wrong to say the navy felt threatened by terrorists. "It's not a question of fear, but a matter of tactic," he said.
Ok. Whatever makes them feel good about themselves... lol

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
These pics r frm FATA............ The tank was hit by IEDs,suicide attackers and multiple RPG-29a and yet the crew survived.

So instead of posting random stuff... try to get a lil knowledge abt stuff.
FATA whatever, Truck pic is from Baluchistan and tanks was T-59 modification blown up by IED not 29, their are no 29 in Pakistani or Afghanistan only Iraq..

T-59 modification does not need Multiple RPG-29 heck not even 7, That tank have too many weak points..

Last edited:

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
If they cant keep their armed forces and its equipment safe in their own nation then what can be expected from them for their citizens and other assets.

Its an act of shame for Pakistan Navy to struggle for keeping their vessels safe that too on their own ports(that too a major Naval Base) in their own nation.

Last edited:

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
These pics r frm FATA............ The tank was hit by IEDs,suicide attackers and multiple RPG-29a and yet the crew survived.

So instead of posting random stuff... try to get a lil knowledge abt stuff.
I wonder what shit tank was that, no matter how many, but you cant take modern tanks by RPGs. Not even disabling them.

And, lolz, are your tanks so poor built that even suicide bombers can make it look like this. One more thing, IED are not thrown or launched. They are usually planted so how can it be a 'HIT'.

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
@Saya.. keep dreaming my frnd.... also the reason of the court marshal is not yet clear.... the poor ex-SSN commando was released also.... So we cant say anything so soon.
Bangladesh is not dream, plus if those SSN commando were not involve then how come 4 guys enter into military area and got the whole military with SSG, SSN and other commando looks so much time to clear that area. I am not even talking about those costly marine aircraft which got destroyed, now our subs will take out most of your useless navy.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Makes it easier for IN to move in in case of a war.

This also reflects the fact that PN is scare of Jihadis and Yahoos within their ranks as well as FATA abduls coming from the bad lands to blow up everything they hold dear into smithereens. The more the yahoos the merry it will be for India.

Iamanidiot

Seems to me that Zia's indoctrination will consume the PA from within.The Ethnic division will destroy the Pakistani state from within.The Country as a state has crossed the point of no return.Lets see ethnic riots in Karachi making the GTA games look like nursery rehearsals.Right now strengthen the Indian border do not give them a chance by responding to their provocations.Do the things need to be done covertly by fanning the difference btw different classes.ethinicities and sects.Make it so dangerous that rich Pakistani"liberals" cannot conitnue and live their usual lifestyle in Pakistan.Lets succeed in making Pakistan everybodys problem.Let the monkeys trap succeed

Pakistani Nationalist

I wonder what shit tank was that, no matter how many, but you cant take modern tanks by RPGs. Not even disabling them.

And, lolz, are your tanks so poor built that even suicide bombers can make it look like this. One more thing, IED are thrown or launched. They are usually planted so how can it be a 'HIT'.
Tht was a arjun...

And kid it survived multiple hit my anti tank RPG-29s,ieds,suicide bombers n yet the crew survived.

Now go back n troll some more... coz ur an epic fail.

@saya... the took hours coz the complex is very big with thousands of room spread over more than 20+KMs.

Country flag
USA will not leave Afghanistan without exploiting any ethnic pashtun/punjabi/baluchi divisions in full.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
Tht was a arjun...

And kid it survived multiple hit my anti tank RPG-29s,ieds,suicide bombers n yet the crew survived.

Now go back n troll some more... coz ur an epic fail.
Ok thats an Arjun, LCA is a crap, INSAS is a failure even India is a failed nation. Happy or want me to speak more. No problem because if that pleases your ears,which i`m sure it does, then I can speak more(because Atithi Devo Bhava you know).
But at least we can make crap. You cant even do that, can you? lolz :D

And sure i`m a kid but also sure that i`m not an epic fail. Everyone knows who`s an epic failure. Indians or Pakistanis.:p

Dont teach me who survives what. I`m sure I know better than you of that thing but first go and make your vessels survive or any Pakistani who can be bombed in a market place anytime. Can you?

Last edited:

Pakistani Nationalist

Ok thats an Arjun, LCA is a crap, INSAS is a failure even India is a failed nation. Happy or want me to speak more. No problem because if that pleases your ears,which i`m sure it does, then I can speak more(because Atithi Devo Bhava you know).
But at least we can make crap. You cant even do that, can you? lolz :D

And sure i`m a kid but also sure that i`m not an epic fail. Everyone knows who`s an epic failure. Indians or Pakistanis.:p

Dont teach me who survives what. I`m sure I know better than you of that thing but first go and make your vessels survive or any Pakistani who can be bombed in a market place anytime. Can you?
nice mullet....LMAO.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles