Pak military says India conducts cross-border raid, kills soldier

DEJAVU

Re: Pakistani military says India conducts cross-border raid,kills sol

Indian Army fires and kills one soldier and one is injured.
A shameful act i guess.
Pakistan gave last cricket match to India for Aman ka Tamasha.
but its now looks like Aman ka Tamacha.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned

this has been happening since the past many years
Then why don't u guys counter attack , my suggestion is deploy Mr. Radio Pakistan delhi his speech is more than enough to scare Indian Army:lol::taunt:

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned

What is the motive of Pakistani attcking Indian? as if their country has not been chaotic enough.
But it is quite understandable for some politicians from Indian side to stir up border conflicts again to divert attention from recent scandals.
Boss our politicians have nothing to do with this issue , what did our politicians after 2008 mumbai terror attack ?

Yes majority of them under scanner in scandals , but diverting the political tension to borders is the game plan of Pak & China not ours :taunt::lol:

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned

A shameful act i guess.
Kid the thread is about Indian army killing a pakistani soldier crossing LOC , nothing to do with cricket

Where did ur sense of humour go when u guys made aman ka tamasha in 1999 Kargil cross the LOC back stabbing in limelight of Delhi-Lahore bus service?

Where did aman ki tamasha gone when ur terrorist army killed our army jawan who were on pattrol in kargil sector , where did ur shame hide when ur rogue army killed Air force pilot Ahuja?

Were u not shameful of 2008 mumbai attack on poor civilians?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

A shameful act i guess.
Kabhi Kabhi Tamacha marna parta hai.....

lcatejas

A shameful act i guess.
Wo to hamare kuch log ------- hai nahi to g me goli marte........:laugh:

mki

A shameful act i guess.
nice man, IA fire and kills one Soldier and injured one... In your sense its sHameful act...

so What is your opinion about your napunsak Pak Army, and your terrorist brothers...

You are talking about Cricket match... How about Bus seva by Vajpai and what your country did after that... Kargil war...

Bhaijan, dusro ke kapdo pe comment marne se pahle khud ko kekho ki badan pe koi kapda bacha bhi hai kya???

DEJAVU

Kargil was a shameful act.
My view of kargil is like
Mun mai RAm Ram aur bugal mai churi.
Mumbai was done by terrorists.
No PA involvement there.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Reports coming in Twitter that both were beheaded and were supposed to be from 13 Raj (dont know if Rajput reg or Rajputana rifles).

Shit is getting serious. And hope IA gives the full latitude for the soldiers to avenge their fallen.

KS

Bye bye DFI
That just continues the vicious cycle ...
Its ok...better to be open enemies than forced unnatural peace. Maybe the time for peace is not now..maybe sometime in the future...but the prime duty of the armed forces is to instill fear in the enemy..and that they have to do.

tharikiran

Country flag
The army has to answer at a time and place of it's choosing. I say deploy Gorkha rifles and give them a piece of their own medicine.
Jai ma kali...

Agnostic Muslim

Its ok...better to be open enemies than forced unnatural peace. Maybe the time for peace is not now..maybe sometime in the future...but the prime duty of the armed forces is to instill fear in the enemy..and that they have to do.
That 'duty' that you refer to exists on both sides, which in turn validates my point that a refusal to stand down by both sides will result in a vicious cycle.

A 'natural peace' is typically preceded by an 'unnatural forced peace' in conflict zones. The 'unnatural forced peace' in a conflict zone is necessary because it is the first step towards calming the situation and allowing space to the actors involved to engage in negotiations, CBM's and eventually building enough relationships and trust to demilitarize.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Kargil was a shameful act.
My view of kargil is like
Mun mai RAm Ram aur bugal mai churi.
Mumbai was done by terrorists.
No PA involvement there.
farhan coming with new ID? :lol:

KS

Bye bye DFI
That 'duty' that you refer to exists on both sides, which in turn validates my point that a refusal to stand down by both sides will result in a vicious cycle.

A 'natural peace' is typically preceded by an 'unnatural forced peace' in conflict zones. The 'unnatural forced peace' in a conflict zone is necessary because it is the first step towards calming the situation and allowing space to the actors involved to engage in negotiations, CBM's and eventually building enough relationships and trust to demilitarize.
Rather some times the unnatural forced peace explodes into a bigger mess..Anyway CBMs can be done after this violation has been answered for. This is not just routine firings where each side gets to waste their bullets and which is cooled at the next flag meeting. Sometimes force should be met with force so that we talk peace the other side knows we mean business. In other words - talk peace..but carry a big stick to use when necessary..now it is the time of the stick.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Tell this to your Govt or Army or Terrorists or US or China ... I mean whoever is running Pakistan at present.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Shiv Aroor -- Lance Naik Hem Raj & Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh of 13 RAJRIF (Rajputana Rifles) - the 2 Indian Army jawans killed in Mendhar sector by Pak Army/terrorists.

R.I.P Brave hearts.. Veer Bhogya Vasundhara

Phenom

I hope the MEA doesn't get involved in a big way.

It would be better to have the army reply to this incident than the MEA, only IA can speak the language that Pakistan understands.

tharikiran

Country flag
The MEA has given it's token comments. I hope the army does what it needs to on the ground.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles