Pak men in UK prey on poor white girls for sexual abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Anyone cloistered with have a tendency to be voyeuristic.

That graduates to the desire for things beyond.

These people have to do so beyond their community, since the activities, if leaked, can have repercussion on their family.

Hence, they go merrily into other social and community groups!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Anyone cloistered with have a tendency to be voyeuristic.

That graduates to the desire for things beyond.

These people have to do so beyond their community, since the activities, if leaked, can have repercussion on their family.

Hence, they go merrily into other social and community groups!
Sir,

Apparently as per many of the British Mosque Preachers, converting a non muslim to muslim irrespective of the means will grant you eternal heaven and pardon all your transgressions.

Routinely in almost every university in the UK, the Indian, the Hindu and the Sikh societies distribute circulars warning girls to beware and keep their wits about esp during night outs; many local muslim men masquerade as sikhs or hindus students, and offer drug laced drinks to the girl. They, then videotape the girls in comprising positions and blackmail them to convert to Islam.

JBH22

Sir,

Apparently as per many of the British Mosque Preachers, converting a non muslim to muslim irrespective of the means will grant you eternal heaven and pardon all your transgressions.

Routinely in almost every university in the UK, the Indian, the Hindu and the Sikh societies distribute circulars warning girls to beware and keep their wits about esp during night outs; many local muslim men masquerade as sikhs or hindus students, and offer drug laced drinks to the girl. They, then videotape the girls in comprising positions and blackmail them to convert to Islam.
i must then congratulate those muslim who do that because they are working for their community the other communities must not whine because we have to be politically correct and not racist isn't it.
I know many hindu girls who go out with muslims but i hardly know a muslim girl with a hindu

BunBunCake

i must then congratulate those muslim who do that because they are working for their community the other communities must not whine because we have to be politically correct and not racist isn't it.
I know many hindu girls who go out with muslims but i hardly know a muslim girl with a hindu
You have an example here :D

Blackwater

Well do all muslims girls comes to you first to register before they pounded by Sikh, Gora and Hindu boys??????? Forcing Hindu or Sikh girls to islam is not community work rather its crime, u sick mind. People like u and ur sick country pakistan make islam more conterversial.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

in article they have repeatedly referred pakis as asians..
please dont call them asians..we being asian feel it pretty offensive to be put in same class as that of b****d pakistanis
Agree with you but people in UK now understand that all dirt and filth is created by only one community that ie. parasite of world pakistan. When i was in UK goras knows which community is creating probelm in there country.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Can we resort to language that people with good upbringing and grooming use?

Please all be cautioned.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If people deviate from decently phrased and acceptable sentences, they will be referred to the Moderators for further action.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Infractions will follow if there is any more nonsense. Suspensions next. Keep language and more importantly mind in control.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Closed once again after deleting posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles