Pak may give nukes to 'surrogate Taliban' for use against India: U.S.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bad or good the US is talking to them and thats the end of conspiracy theories by Indians .
Terrorism loosely the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious. When these holy warriors are attacking the India, they are indulging in terrorism. ISI still believes in Good and Bad Taliban, I hope you can see the distinction.

JANA

Terrorism loosely the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious. When these holy warriors are attacking the India, they are indulging in terrorism. ISI still believes in Good and Bad Taliban, I hope you can see the distinction.
Taliban have not yet attacked India so dont try to mix up things. The day your conspiracy theories turned into reality about Taliban then India would be having a nightmare that too an unending one.

Again good or bad US, Afghanistan and NATO is talking to Taliban so thats more important than what an Indian propagate.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Pakistan has not been able to minitarize nuke and Pakistan's nuclear program is still in nascent stage using the centrifuge enrichment method.
LF they are making Nuclear Subs most likely with help of China. I can not provide you link today but will try on Sunday. Furthermore they are offering nuclear fuel services. We are under estimating them completely. During cold war Americans believed every claim Russians made as truth and worked upon it to counter. we must stop disbelieving anything coming out of any source which has potential to challenge India.

DaRk WaVe

Alot is going on . Karzai is also on his part to taliban and also Hikmatyar group. Afghanistan front is going to be settled through talks and thats it. US cant take anymore defeats. Use of force has failed miserably.
I disagree, the tide is certainly turning, just think suddenly from no where the 'Invisible & Invincible' Taliban leaders have started falling from sky, this certainly kills the myth that ISI is double dealing plus that US wants to negotiate with odds in their favor, other wise there's no point for US to talk to Taliban

The hawks in US are trying to ignite war between India and Pakistan thats only going to benefit the third party.
may be may be not :D

JANA

The BMD program also has a lot to do with the shift to conventional weapons if Pakistan's Ballistic missiles are neutralized then they have to go back to other options like cruise missiles or fiddling with Harpoon missiles, but even in the conventional sense there is no parity but a defensive posture. Why India has not used the water issue as leverage is puzzling to me why continue with a treaty with a nation that hates you so much it is ready to self destruct?
You are already violating the treaty and using the water issue anyway thats another debate.

if there is no parity then why India is sleepless and coming up with BS conspiracy theories.

DaRk WaVe

ISI still believes in Good and Bad Taliban, I hope you can see the distinction.
I want to what 'exactly' makes you think that???

LF they are making Nuclear Subs most likely with help of China
I will be the most happiest person on the face of the planet if you can provide me something 'credible' about PN Nuke Submarine, personally i feel we really don't need it, there's no need for 'tit for tat', U-124s will be enough

Last edited:

JANA

I disagree, the tide is certainly turning, just think suddenly from no where the 'Invisible & Invincible' Taliban leaders have started falling from sky, this certainly kills the myth that ISI is double dealing plus that US wants to negotiate with odds in their favor, other wise there's no point for US to talk to Taliban

:D
Emo Talks is the only option for US face saving and i think its the best option agreed upon by all three sides and its in the interests of US, Pakistan and Afghanistan. And what you think the US biggest offensive in Afghanistan was started without any prior agreement ;) nah

Anyway its a good decision by all three sides to solve the Afghan problem through negotiations

Country flag
You are already violating the treaty and using the water issue anyway thats another debate.

if there is no parity then why India is sleepless and coming up with BS conspiracy theories.
so far you have come up with all the conspiracy theories including this water one. There is no parity in any area so do not delude yourself.

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

Prove it back it madam that IWT is being violated pouting bullshit like there without proper back-up is not tolerated here

Country flag
LF they are making Nuclear Subs most likely with help of China. I can not provide you link today but will try on Sunday. Furthermore they are offering nuclear fuel services. We are under estimating them completely. During cold war Americans believed every claim Russians made as truth and worked upon it to counter. we must stop disbelieving anything coming out of any source which has potential to challenge India.
I rather they make Chinese subs which are more or less 1970's technology smokepots than get them from the europeans.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I will be the most happiest person on the face of the planet if you can provide me something 'credible' about PN Nuke Submarine, personally i feel we really don't need it, there's no need for 'tit for tat', U-124s will be enough
I will....Sunday or Monday...
Bye bye guys,
Signing off..........

DaRk WaVe

I rather they make Chinese subs which are more or less 1970's technology smokepots than get them from the europeans.
you are using very harsh words but still Chinese are in NO WAY in a position to attempt something like 'Nuclear Submarine', awww

Country flag
I some what agree, Chinese are in NO WAY in a position to attempt something like 'Nuclear Submarine', awww
are they giving you nuclear subs?? hahaha and they never can under NPT,FMCT so no parity there either.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Taliban have not yet attacked India so dont try to mix up things. The day your conspiracy theories turned into reality about Taliban then India would be having a nightmare that too an unending one.
Interesting, Then Good taliban wasn't involved with Kabul embassy bombing. Then who was it...JANA, any (hint)
Again good or bad US, Afghanistan and NATO is talking to Taliban so thats more important than what an Indian propagate.
GEORGE WASHINGTON: " There is nothing so likely to produce peace as to be well prepared to meet the enemy".

If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Damn cant you people see through the lip service being payed? State actors or non state actors...the Fissile material if analysed will show you which reactor the material has come out from. Once that is found its a nuclear war and you think Pakistan will risk it?...Its just lip service paid by the Americans and a few people there...So lets leave it here and head to bed...
Gawsh!!!

DaRk WaVe

are they giving you nuclear subs?? hahaha and they never can under NPT,FMCT so no parity there either.
I highly doubt if PN will try for a Nuclear Sub, but Hit&run says he will be providing something credible

Damn cant you people see through the lip service being payed? State actors or non state actors...the Fissile material if analysed will show you which reactor the material has come out from. Once that is found its a nuclear war and you think Pakistan will risk it?...Its just lip service paid by the Americans and a few people there...So lets leave it here and head to bed...
Gawsh!!!
Obama Administration need some 'Nuclear Scientists & engineers' in their ranks =xD

Iamanidiot

in case of a surrogate nuke strike.Using nuclear forensics we can find out it is the pakistani bomb later the pakistanis can watch their cute babies burning acc to the burning babies concept

Country flag
I highly doubt if PN will try for a Nuclear Sub, but Hit&run says he will be providing something credible
you will not try for 2 simple reasons:
1) Pakistan is not able to minituarize a nuclear reactor
2)no one without violating international treaties can help you in this area

"Closing the NPT Loophole on Exports of Naval Propulsion Reactors,"

http://cns.miis.edu/npr/pdfs/cmoltz61.pdf

Last edited:

DaRk WaVe

you will not try for 2 simple reasons:
1) Pakistan is not able to minituarize a nuclear reactor
2)no one without violating international treaties can help you in this area
3)We don't need it, it will be a simple waste of money, it will be better to go for more U-214s

Global Defence

New threads

Articles