Pak, China harming India's interest: RSS

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
if you have some hard core religion problem then deal with it using some reasonable means......there are hard core dumb asses in any religion but you cant stop developing relation with normal religion countries or people......
U first use same reasonable means against buddist in tibet & Ughur in Xinjiang province

But we will use force against any hard line religious seperatist , be blue terror, green terror, saffron terror or nay color terror

U have any problem citizen of World's No-1 peace loving country:laugh::taunt:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
1 tibet was a part of china empiror....

2 Hyderabad chose to not become a part of either india or pak in 1947 yet indians invaded that nation because it was ruled by non-hindus.......
Tibet was never Chinese...acquiring something by attack and assimilation never makes anything yours so stop derailing the thread... Chinese history is simply distorted and anyone who challanges gets taks rolled on him.

You dont understand English for sure... Hyderabad was no a "nation".For Muslims a special seperate nation was given(known as Pakistan today) so all those Razakars needed to get out.

Got it HIGH IQ Chinese? No? :wave:

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
1 tibet was a part of china empiror....

2 Hyderabad chose to not become a part of either india or pak in 1947 yet indians invaded that nation because it was ruled by non-hindus.......
Even Tibet didn't wished to be part of china u dumbo ,

China & India is two different face of same coin . U can bark louder this not true but do that in street not in DFI:laugh::frusty:

huaxia rox

Normal religion countries people means the religion Pakis and their Religion??

China asks Pakistan to hand over Uighur terrorists

It's becoming more and more shameful for you as a Chinese to defend a terrorist nation like Pakistan but you are on par with Pakis.But perhaps you dont realize that China is NOT respected really.
talking about ETIM dont just rely on your hindu story soruces.....chinese are hunting these separist terrorists and asking for cooperations from countries in south asia and central asia.......

and if you have to mention pakistan....

Hasan Mahsum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hasan Mahsum, also known as Abu-Muhammad al-Turkestani and Ashan Sumut, was the founder and leader of the East Turkestan Islamic Movement, considered an Islamic terrorist organization by China and the US and suspected of having ties with Al Qaeda.[1] He was shot dead in a counter-terrorism operation on October 2, 2003 by the Pakistani Army.[2]

huaxia rox

Tibet was never Chinese...acquiring something by attack and assimilation never makes anything yours so stop derailing the thread... Chinese history is simply distorted and anyone who challanges gets taks rolled on him.

You dont understand English for sure... Hyderabad was no a "nation".For Muslims a special seperate nation was given(known as Pakistan today) so all those Razakars needed to get out.

Got it HIGH IQ Chinese? No? :wave:
i ve said....indians invaded Hyderabad.....deny it or not doesnt mean a crap to me......subcontinent stuff.....

but tibet was is and will be chinese.........anything you can do about it???my indian friend.....spisificly.....forward policy???or going with CIA to set up more scouting devices in the border??

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
i ve said....indians invaded Hyderabad.....deny it or not doesnt mean a crap to me......subcontinent stuff.....

but tibet was is and will be chinese.........anything you can do about it???my indian friend.....spisificly.....forward policy???or going with CIA to set up more scouting devices in the border??
Hyderabad was & is Integral part of India i don't give a damn about ur crap

Tibet was never part & is of china we don't give a damn about ur :bs:

U stop going with Pakistan & snooping in Pak occupied kashmir we will stop going with CIA :thumb:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

You are indeed suffering from the superiority complex which CCP has injected in a mental zoombi like you.This is indeed a threatning accent.China seems to have converted itself into a barking dog which is barking at all its neighbours and warning them each day.

Why would we have to do something about Tibet which we never claim?? Now you DO claim Arunachal Pradesh but cant do anything... can you do? Send your brave battle proven CCP soldiers and see the result in case you forgot the bloody nose you recieved from Indian Army when you did misadventure.. :lol:

Mr KungFu... once again get out of CCP hangover and see the world is laughing at you...

huaxia rox

yes we are claimming zangnan just like you are claimming akasi chin.....but our parliment never gets attacked or bombed and 2008 bomboy style event can never happen in shanghai or guangzhou.......thats the difference for now if we are talking things happened in the 21th centruy.......

the problem is who on earth is getting laughed???

huaxia rox

Hyderabad was & is Integral part of India i don't give a damn about ur crap

Tibet was never part & is of china we don't give a damn about ur :bs:

U stop going with Pakistan & snooping in Pak occupied kashmir we will stop going with CIA :thumb:
your bullshit cant save you from the mess you are in.......

Operation Polo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Operation Polo code name for The Hyderabad Police Action[3][4] was a military operation in September 1948 in which the Indian Armed Forces invaded the State of Hyderabad and ended the rule of Nizam, annexing the state into the Indian Union.......

what a peace loving nation........

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
your bullshit cant save you from the mess you are in.......

Operation Polo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Operation Polo code name for The Hyderabad Police Action[3][4] was a military operation in September 1948 in which the Indian Armed Forces invaded the State of Hyderabad and ended the rule of Nizam, annexing the state into the Indian Union.......

what a peace loving nation........
I think u lack education , which im sorry i can't help

Did i quote India is peace living country any of my post no . Our history is full of War and we accept with proud

Hyderabad was & is part of India . We had every right to take that from Nizam or Hazam we don't give a crap of it

If ur so hurt & touched ur dearl buddy Nizam or Hazam looseing to Indian armed force . Why Mao didn't stop us in 1948 u chinese nincompoop

Should i buy some lollypop to u?.Infant trashcan

huaxia rox

because of simple differences between indians and chinese....

indians consider themselve so big they need to take care of tibet as if your glory british india history can have anything to do with india without british.....

chinese dont need to give a crap to whats happenning in the area of current india.........you invading others is just your nature so long as it has nothing to do with chinese terrory its ok.....and even if anything that wont affect prc including tibet........

btw you didnt have any rights you just annexed the nation via military actions and you were gald to see another muslim ruled nation become a part of india.......

Last edited:

Coalmine

Country flag
Mods please ban those chinese who think hyderabad was invaded by India.
There mental condition is not fit to be in this forum.

no smoking

Country flag
Rss is not wrong. Many cheap chinese products can be easily produced. Eg mosquito bat,chargers,scratch cards,torch, etc etc.
They can give jobs to many people. These things got sold in India because there is a market for these products in India. To elevate as a electronics producing country we must start from these products.
These wont require any big investment and can generate huge jobs. I think electronics industry can propel India to again 9 to 10% growth rate.
We must ban chinese products and set up our industries.
Yes, the technology of producing these products is nothing. But producing them in mass scale with a minimum cost is not that easy.
So far, most of our indian friends have realise what is the industrilized manufacturing!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
then for indians pakistan has to be a real big nation if you have to mention japan is small....i think UK is small.....
It appears that you cannot make out the difference in physical size, economy and CNP.

t_co

because of simple differences between indians and chinese....

indians consider themselve so big they need to take care of tibet as if your glory british india history can have anything to do with india without british.....

chinese dont need to give a crap to whats happenning in the area of current india.........you invading others is just your nature so long as it has nothing to do with chinese terrory its ok.....and even if anything that wont affect prc including tibet........

btw you didnt have any rights you just annexed the nation via military actions and you were gald to see another muslim ruled nation become a part of india.......
Huaxia, I think you're being a bit OT and unfair here--the average Indian cares about the same things (healthcare, education, wealth) and has a remarkably similar set of abilities to the average Chinese.

It's the differing social and political institutions, as well as geographic factors, that account for the disparity in national performance between the two countries.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Huaxia, I think you're being a bit OT and unfair here--the average Indian cares about the same things (healthcare, education, wealth) and has a remarkably similar set of abilities to the average Chinese.

It's the differing social and political institutions, as well as geographic factors, that account for the disparity in national performance between the two countries.
You are right common man has not in India has no enemity with China or Pakistan all he wants is good food, shelter ,job & money etc

doesn't matter his leader is muslim , hindu , christian,sikh or han etc:thumb:

J20!

Country flag
It appears that you cannot make out the difference in physical size, economy and CNP.
Well Japan is still the 3rd largest economy on the globe then. If an almost 6 trillion dollar economy is your definition of small, then what's Pakistan? An ant? You're contradicting yourself. Population wise too, still almost the same number as the States.

There's nothing small about Japan's standing; in the Chinese threat perception, it's a much more serious adversary than India will be in a long while.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Well Japan is still the 3rd largest economy on the globe then. If an almost 6 trillion dollar economy is your definition of small, then what's Pakistan? An ant? You're contradicting yourself. Population wise too, still almost the same number as the States.

There's nothing small about Japan's standing; in the Chinese threat perception, it's a much more serious adversary than India will be in a long while.
Good to see you back!

The answer lies in the Chinese magic formula of CNP and the adversarial equation thereof!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

The Chinese definitely have an edge, as I feel.

They have a society that can be disciplined into looking at the desired direction, which unfortunately India cannot even claim to have!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You are right common man has not in India has no enemity with China or Pakistan all he wants is good food, shelter ,job & money etc

doesn't matter his leader is muslim , hindu , christian,sikh or han etc:thumb:
The Indian Chinese have no interest in politics or leadership.

They are happy as peaceful Indians aiming at improving their business and looking after their family and integrating totally with the Indian society.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles