Pak, China harming India's interest: RSS

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
there are two kinds of useless complaints....1 is funny complaint.....2 is stupid complaint......let me tell you the diferences....

1st kind is like prc complained indian PM visiting zangnan....sure its useless and in my opinion a very deplomatic way of doing things which wont work although chinese president doesnt need to go to aksai chin to show its in chinese control.......how ever similar funny complain is like what RSS leader or some other indian politicians doing.....claimming chinese are diverting indian water.....i am not here to talk about how incorrect they are but i want to ask what are you gonna do about it besides barking???nothing............so the complaints are funny.....coz you cant get anyting from logding thecomplaint......

2nd kind is stupid like what you indians doing....you can simply stop buying chinese goods because no one is forcing you to do so yet you chose to buy and then complained.....what for????fun?????the fate is in your hands yet you just look so funny......my advise is still this: stop buying chinese goods and save your complaints to some other places.......

while in prc people do sometimes consume goods from india......we decide what to buy and not.......any problem here???
RSS is not the one who decides what India wants? . More over if ur president does not go to aksai chin doesn't means our PM should not go to Arunachal pradesh . U can judge urself who is stupid here

We are paying for chinese commodity , we are not buying through soft loans like ur begger friends pakis to whom u can tell with will & wish don't bye blah blah blah

India-China trade will continue doesn't matter what RSS tells, PM visits Arunachal pradesh, Ur President does not visits Aksin chin or ur step brothers & people like u bark in DFI

And give ur lectures about stupid & funny comment to your govt mouth piece & ur begger friends not to Indians

huaxia rox

Yes if at all he allowed to kill , what u chinese & ur step sister can do about it

1971 we broke pakistan into two when west pakistan took down east pakistan

Not only this 1984 sikh riot , supporting LTTE etc we accept what u both can do? . Slap sanctions through UN go ahead , Invade us go ahead

all you can do is issue staple visa & ur mouth piece bark like bull dogs

and your step sister will fight using terrorist has shield :thumb::frusty:
what do chinese need to do if indians want to wage wars to pak SL and bangledesh???if you want to make subcontinent a mess the only thing we can say is you got it and what else??? trying to invade all the kashmir???or invade SL like you did to Hyderabad state??? or you want to forward north one more time to see if you are lucky this time??

huaxia rox

What is that?

Some Chinese version of Gangnam style?

As far as cheap Chinese goods are concerned, the Chinese are great shysters.

They put out cheap shoddy stuff, and yet they know everyone loves a bargain.

China wins!

The world weeps........ real masochists!

Orgasm through pain! ;)

Chini mantar choo!

Magic!

Chinese magic!

Here and then gone into
!
RSS is not the one who decides what India wants? . More over if ur president does not go to aksai chin doesn't means our PM should not go to Arunachal pradesh . U can judge urself who is stupid here

We are paying for chinese commodity , we are not buying through soft loans like ur begger friends pakis to whom u can tell with will & wish don't bye blah blah blah

India-China trade will continue doesn't matter what RSS tells, PM visits Arunachal pradesh, Ur President does not visits Aksin chin or ur step brothers & people like u bark in DFI

And give ur lectures about stupid & funny comment to your govt mouth piece & ur begger friends not to Indians
at the end of the day there are a couple of ways for indians to solve the problem...

A stop complanning and keep buying chinese goods....

B keep complanning while keep buying chinese goods....

C stop complanning and stop buying chinese goods....

which one you guys fancy???chinese are fine with either.......

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
what do chinese need to do if indians want to wage wars to pak SL and bangledesh???if you want to make subcontinent a mess the only thing we can say is you got it and what else??? trying to invade all the kashmir???or invade SL like you did to Hyderabad state??? or you want to forward north one more time to see if you are lucky this time??
Yes we invaded East pakistan , but which led to a country named bangladesh we didn't took control over them

We funded & supported LTTE because srilanka supported Pak in 1971 War , Hyderabad state was ours we wanted to merge it with negotiation but nawabs refused & we were left out with no option but use force , their is a proverb in Hindi Lathon ka booth bathon ko nahi mantha ( Ghost of the kicks will never listen to sweet words) this is what happened in hyderabad

You forgot mention Goa , we took that from portuguese similar to hyderabad . Kashmir Raja Harisingh signed accession with Indian union so no point of Invading u got it wrong there

Coming back to china , ru lilly whites? U invaded tibet like we did to east pakis but u merged it to mainland china , Now ur crying u nose off for accession of taiwan or use force if they don't agree .Maritime border disputes with Vietnam, phillipines , Japan etc

U have more problems with neighbours than India . Its better u shut the hell up:thumb:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What the Chinese would need, since you asked, is GUTS!

They cannot even take on a small nation like Japan and only spew hot air as if they were a gas balloon!

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
at the end of the day there are a couple of ways for indians to solve the problem...

A stop complanning and keep buying chinese goods....

B keep complanning while keep buying chinese goods....

C stop complanning and stop buying chinese goods....

which one you guys fancy???chinese are fine with either.......

I will choose B, what u will do ? who the hell u think you are . Give orders & bark on your begger friends pakis not to us

Go to school first :laugh::taunt:

huaxia rox

What the Chinese would need, since you asked, is GUTS!

They cannot even take on a small nation like Japan and only spew hot air as if they were a gas balloon!
then for indians pakistan has to be a real big nation if you have to mention japan is small....i think UK is small.....

huaxia rox

I will choose B, what u will do ? who the hell u think you are . Give orders & bark on your begger friends pakis not to us

Go to school first :laugh::taunt:
i will do nothing besides thinking you are funny.......i am sure your complaint is heard......but who cares????? keep picking your B choice....

huaxia rox

Yes we invaded East pakistan , but which led to a country named bangladesh we didn't took control over them

We funded & supported LTTE because srilanka supported Pak in 1971 War , Hyderabad state was ours we wanted to merge it with negotiation but nawabs refused & we were left out with no option but use force , their is a proverb in Hindi Lathon ka booth bathon ko nahi mantha ( Ghost of the kicks will never listen to sweet words) this is what happened in hyderabad

You forgot mention Goa , we took that from portuguese similar to hyderabad . Kashmir Raja Harisingh signed accession with Indian union so no point of Invading u got it wrong there

Coming back to china , ru lilly whites? U invaded tibet like we did to east pakis but u merged it to mainland china , Now ur crying u nose off for accession of taiwan or use force if they don't agree .Maritime border disputes with Vietnam, phillipines , Japan etc

U have more problems with neighbours than India . Its better u shut the hell up:thumb:
you didnt have any grounds to invade a soverity nation Hyderabad.....india is not british india......but anyway i dont give crap to that subcontinent thing.....

in the case of tibet they were part of china in history and we retook it in 1950s.........anything you can do about it??another forward north??

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
you didnt have any grounds to invade a soverity nation Hyderabad.....india is not british india......but anyway i dont give crap to that subcontinent thing.....

in the case of tibet they were part of china in history and we retook it in 1950s.........anything you can do about it??another forward north??
Very funny , i think ur paki using chinese flag

But anyways check for greater india , India's history Bharat desh streached from today's Kabul till Bangladesh

but if u still say Hyderabad a soverign hyderabad than let me ask this question to Iron Man of India Sardar vallabhai patel who was the man behind the invasion , opps sorry he is no more see if we talk to a fool often of reply to a dumb head even we become one

Im sorry anyways . U invade then its history if we do the same then its breaching sovernity of the country good

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

China was a part of Indian history.

Our people spread Buddhism and Kung Fu to China.

Do we say China is a part of India?

Even if some say so, we don't want China actually.

Not worth inheriting her problems of schizophrenia that is raging - Communist or capitalist?

How is Tibet, Xinjiang, Sichuan, South China, a part of the barbaric Northern Han?

huaxia rox

@huaxia rox ::: well buddy get ready very soon your coutnry will face muslim hardcore problem which rest of world is facing.

you think you are free from them , no you are not .

now your counrty have to pay for bad frinedship prise.
if you have some hard core religion problem then deal with it using some reasonable means......there are hard core dumb asses in any religion but you cant stop developing relation with normal religion countries or people......

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Mr KungFu you are again and again showing your stupidity in geopolitical strategy and history... if left on the Han's then all of Russia/Japan,Korea,Australia,India and middle east was part of Chinese history.Do you even know what was China 1000 years ago or I need to copy-paste in each thread the original map of China?? Tibet was never China.

Hyderabad always belonged to India so it has to be merged in India and strategically it would be weired to have a land locked country having faith of Pakis deep inside India.When we gave a big land for Pakis then all need to move out to Pakistan.Seems like some Razakars missed the bus in 1947 and jumping to be kicked out of India.

huaxia rox

China was a part of Indian history.

Our people spread Buddhism and Kung Fu to China.

Do we say China is a part of India?

Even if some say so, we don't want China actually.

Not worth inheriting her problems of schizophrenia that is raging - Communist or capitalist?

How is Tibet, Xinjiang, Sichuan, South China, a part of the barbaric Northern Han?
1 chinese began to know Buddhism pretty well when kushan empiror was defeated by han dynasty....and kung fu han soldiers used to defeat kushan can be dated back in xia dynasty and how can winner of the war learn kung fu from the loser???can you be more funny??......i dont know where you got your information but if your theory is right isralis can claim the whole western world coz of jeses christ.....................

2 history term is history otherwise how come british india becomes india???shoule there be some hundreds tribues or communities or nations in the current india area just like in the history.......or a big and wealthy mugal???

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
if you have some hard core religion problem then deal with it using some reasonable means......there are hard core dumb asses in any religion but you cant stop developing relation with normal religion countries or people......
Normal religion countries people means the religion Pakis and their Religion??

China asks Pakistan to hand over Uighur terrorists

It's becoming more and more shameful for you as a Chinese to defend a terrorist nation like Pakistan but you are on par with Pakis.But perhaps you dont realize that China is NOT respected really.

huaxia rox

Mr KungFu you are again and again showing your stupidity in geopolitical strategy and history... if left on the Han's then all of Russia/Japan,Korea,Australia,India and middle east was part of Chinese history.Do you even know what was China 1000 years ago or I need to copy-paste in each thread the original map of China?? Tibet was never China.

Hyderabad always belonged to India so it has to be merged in India and strategically it would be weired to have a land locked country having faith of Pakis deep inside India.When we gave a big land for Pakis then all need to move out to Pakistan.Seems like some Razakars missed the bus in 1947 and jumping to be kicked out of India.
1 tibet was a part of china empiror....

2 Hyderabad chose to not become a part of either india or pak in 1947 yet indians invaded that nation because it was ruled by non-hindus.......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles