PAK cannot end terrorism or close terror camps : Musharraf

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
nrj hope u enjoyed that pic.. and had laugh at it but it was serious issue... Which is relevent to this thread...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I i was proud and wondered hoe pakistan had so many women soliders ..but Now i know the truth ...REST IN HELL PAKISTAN...
People who do not realities feel and express like you : the desktop generals..

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
nrj hope u enjoyed that pic.. and had laugh at it but it was serious issue... Which is relevent to this thread...
Memes and pics are only allowed in Idiot Musings and related threads. More violations will invite infractions

HEILTAMIL

As per constitution of India any one one who raises arms against the Union of India is the enemey...

why such mercy on some...

If Maoists are not enemeies why let loose hounds on them.
If they are enemies just finish them off..

What politics..
It is not about the idea of the arm, it is about their ideology and the way the present their ideas with arm, which contradicts our constitutional agenda

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
It is not about the idea of the arm, it is about their ideology and the way the present their ideas with arm, which contradicts our constitutional agenda
She she.. what are you saying man..

right of expression is the fundamenatal right under constitution..

one can be anti India in expressing one self..

But one can not raise arms.... even a lathi...\\do not be rediculious.. read constitution of India which is our Gita..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Can you guys come on to the topic ??

I say Mushrraf is right in saying so >>

what do you have to say... or do not rant and talk nonsense..

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Can you guys come on to the topic ??

I say Mushrraf is right in saying so >>

what do you have to say... or do not rant and talk nonsense..
yes but it does not made him a hero...he s one foolinh genral pakis or any other country had... way he went captured and he also was ready to nuke india too... wat a wanker he is... whole world laughng at him including isi and pak army... rest in helll mushu...

The Fox

then Why the Fcuk after 26/11 terror attack the Paki Govt spoke about Fcuking non state actor and this is a slap in the Kongress face to believe in their lies........... this reminds me of "Go ibbo add Knife to your a$$ Advertisement "

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
As per constitution of India any one one who raises arms against the Union of India is the enemey...

why such mercy on some...

If Maoists are not enemeies why let loose hounds on them.
If they are enemies just finish them off..

What politics..
This is why it is called INDIA. You can do what ever you want and can get away just by saying that INDIA IS THE LARGEST DEMOCRACY.....

Even though the GoI knows that the maoists are being funded and supplied arms by China, have they done anything against China?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
What Mushy boy is saying is that Pakistan's ability to controll every terrorist group inside Pakistan is no more there unless you feel that all blasts and attacks inside Pakistan are being carried out by ISI !

The natural fallout is that Govt of India can no longer reamin focused on Pak govt, Army or ISI to find solution to India's terrorist problems. India has to have a larger focus.

India has to develop capablities to deal with them inside Pakistan and outside Pakistan, with or without aid of Pak Army, govt or ISI. India can not and should not search for her terrorist problems in the bags of Pakistani establishment alone.I ndia must develop a detterenet against all players..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles