Pak army repeats Kargil in Keran

bennedose

The fact that Pakis pulled the bodies of their dead mates away is interesting and harks back to the old discussion about 5.56mm versus 7.62. When 5.56 mm became standard it was said that simply injuring a man is better because two men will be needed to take him back, but If he is killed the others will keep attacking. The counter argument was that suicidal fidayeen would not care either way and that a heavier caliber killer round was desirable for them.

But if bodies and injured have been taken away it means that these terrorists are behaving like a regular army. But maybe some Pakis simply used the excuse of "injured/dead comrade" to cross back into crapistan rather than getting their 72s in India.

happy

So that other pigs will think of their faces in the picture and they will get the feel, as to what is awaiting them.
Seriously, I think it is to prevent their handlers from knowing who is dead and who is still fighting. But I am not so sure. Thats why I asked.

bennedose

At least one face is visible. The black patch may be covering up a bloody wound from a beautifully accurate head shot. Well done boys.
:thumb:

bennedose

Image is not clear but it could be this in display.

Absolutely. That is what I thought - a standard Paki army issue weapon - I think that image is from Pakistan IdeASS exhibition.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
GRAPHIC !

Picture from late 90s

M72 LAW :

Weight > 2.5 kg (5.5 lb)
Length > 24.8 in (unarmed) 34.67 in (armed)
Caliber > 66 mm
Effective range > 200 m (656.2 feet)

=====================

Lighter and shorter than RPG-7, Procured in Pakistan..

any idea what are those two cylindrical objects are looks like missile or rocket carrying case.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
LOL No. Enlarge the image - it's a weapon in a cloth sheath/sover

Rifle is used to jack up wire, so that they can go under the wire. When they were about to go under it, when they were ambushed. Good job IA. Just make sure 72 waiting for all of them dont get disappointed.

tramp

Simultaneously India should launch a diplomatic offensive to expose Pakistani doublespeak on the world stage. Then Kargil, now Keran.

Blackwater

GRAPHIC !

M72 LAW :

Weight > 2.5 kg (5.5 lb)
Length > 24.8 in (unarmed) 34.67 in (armed)
Caliber > 66 mm
Effective range > 200 m (656.2 feet)

=====================

Lighter and shorter than RPG-7, Procured in Pakistan..
what a lucky man,right now enjoying with 72 virgins

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Seriously, I think it is to prevent their handlers from knowing who is dead and who is still fighting. But I am not so sure. Thats why I asked.
They have got radio sets and they are within few kms therefore their masters know what is going.

ladder

Country flag
Keran operation over, seven bodies recovered: Army
Srinagar: After battling militants for 15 days in one of the biggest anti-infiltration operations in Jammu and Kashmir, the Indian Army on Tuesday declared the encounter in Keran sector of Jammu and Kashmir over.

Addressing reporters, Lt Gen Sanjiv Chachra said seven militants' bodies have been recovered along with a huge cache of arms and ammunition.

Between 30 to 40 militants and Pakistan special forces' troops had infiltrated into Keran sector in Kupwara district and the encounter in Shalbhatti village had started on September 24.

Briefing reporters earlier in the day, Army Chief General Bikram Singh had described the incident as "a desperate infiltration bid" that "has been foiled".
Keran operation over, seven bodies recovered: Army

happy

Rifle is used to jack up wire, so that they can go under the wire. When they were about to go under it, when they were ambushed. Good job IA. Just make sure 72 waiting for all of them dont get disappointed.
They had wire cutters also. Why would they do that?? Most probably, they were trying to flee the continues barrage of gunfire from our soldiers and died while trying to jump over the fence.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
They did not mention about those SF bodies besides regular tangos ..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles