PAF JF-17 Thunder Crashed in Attock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Do Indians really have a place to point fingers with the crash rate of IAF?
IAF`s Russian deign MIG-21 crashes nothing have to do with this crash..

Much hyped JF-17 Pakistan made and deigned with China does have..

And more shameful act of lowering price tag per JF-17 in Pakistan coz it does not worth as it reflect..

Where as much criticized LCA with 1000s hours of flying in prototype modes have 0 accidents..

Here what is amusing..

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
IAF`s Russian deign MIG-21 crashes nothing have to do with this crash..

Much hyped JF-17 Pakistan made and deigned with China does have..

And more shameful act of lowering price tag per JF-17 in Pakistan coz it does not worth as it reflect..

Where as much criticized LCA with 1000s hours of flying in prototype modes have 0 accidents..

Here what is amusing..
actually, it is more than 1800+ sorties as of now

blueblood

Is this how Indians are supposed to behave?

Pakistanis cheering for Indian crashes - Understandable, they are psychopaths.

Chinese cheering death of Tibetans - Understandable, they are sadists.

Indians cheering Pakistani crashes - Now WTF are we?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Is this how Indians are supposed to behave?

Pakistanis cheering for Indian crashes - Understandable, they are psychopaths.

Chinese cheering death of Tibetans - Understandable, they are sadists.

Indians cheering Pakistani crashes - Now WTF are we?
i am sorry my friend, i do not know about that.

so could you please show all of us how Indians are supposed to behave?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
if enemy of my country dies, i would pee on his dead arse rather than feeling sorry or any sympathy :) that's what i would do.

remember, after all he was trained to drop bombs on our soil.

blueblood

i am sorry my friend, i do not know about that.

so could you please show all of us how Indians are supposed to behave?
The man died was a soldier, atleast don't humiliate him. We belong to a nation that buried enemy soldiers when they weren't even accepting the bodies. We are not pakis and I would like maintain that difference.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
The man died was a soldier, atleast don't humiliate him. We belong to a nation that buried enemy soldiers when they weren't even accepting the bodies. We are not pakis and I would like maintain that difference.
we, at Gujarat.. things are little different here.

In Gujarat when a cockroach dies, we don't bury the body but we throw the body in trash bin or flush it in toilet after taking a leak. so why should we care if a cockroach or a chuha dies in pakistan?

blueblood

we, at Gujarat.. things are little different here.

In Gujarat when a cockroach dies, we don't bury the body but we throw the body in trash bin or flush it in toilet after taking a leak. so why should we care if a cockroach or a chuha dies in pakistan?
Whatever man, if you guys want to stoop down to the level of pakis, who am I to stop you.

Miriachi

guys this is a new plane and it is expected, even Tejas may fall due to inexperience of the technology and lapses.

SHASH2K2

The man died was a soldier, atleast don't humiliate him. We belong to a nation that buried enemy soldiers when they weren't even accepting the bodies. We are not pakis and I would like maintain that difference.[/QUOTE ]

I thought we were talking about a plane called as JF 17. The best plane ever built on earth. Plane that was invincible and had laser weapons . mind it even F22 doesnt have those weapons. NO one here was celebrating deth of pilot. rather we were shocked that how such a masterpiece can crash. :D

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
I thought they taught Mandarin in Pakistani schools?
They do, but this Pakistani Pilot must have failed in Mandarin, but got passed anyway, since he showed such great knowledge in Talibani Sharia laws and had an "uncle" :taunt: in the military (the same "uncle" who got him a Pilot's job) ...

But jokes apart, JF-17 is certainly not a new design, nor a state of the art platform. It is based upon Mig-21 airframe with modifications from Soviet project-33 and Chinese Super-J-7 projects. The "upgrades" have been in avionics, Radar and digital FBW, all of them of Chinese origin, albeit with some 1980s inputs from France, USA and Israel (for Super J-7) - however, China never really finished the Super-7 project as their "advisors" in the west had bailed on them in 1989.
So, what the JF-176 has is a set of half-improved systems over the base Mig-21. The engine also is not Russian made, but Russian design RD-33, license built in China. Since we all know that till 2011, the Chinese were struggling with machining and metallurgy in engine development, the JF-17 engines might not be the best examples of the RD-33 engines.
The safety features, ejection seat, parachute etc are all examples of cost-cutting in PAF. Remember that despite all their bravado and big talks, the Pakistani government is running low on cash and can ill afford to pay the top dollars for the top-line equipment. So, they choose the "next best" - but as we know, the "next best" does not mean it is safe enough. So, the PAF Pilots pay the price.

As for those who think that a PAF pilot is not worthy of our condolences, I would like to say that's what sets us apart - just as you do not bark or bite back at a dog, there is no reason to behave in the same inhuman way towards our Pakistani neighbors, just because they do the same. They are bad, does not mean we cannot be better. Actually, I think that is EXACTLY why we should be better. We should make it a point to show them that their way is wrong, their thought-processes are wrong and their philosophy is inherently bad. What better way to show our enemies that we are superior than to give their dead respect that they fail to give us, dead or alive?

So, RIP brave Pakistani Pilot, who may have bombed my house some day - RIP, but you are still my enemy.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
The man died was a soldier, atleast don't humiliate him. We belong to a nation that buried enemy soldiers when they weren't even accepting the bodies. We are not pakis and I would like maintain that difference.[/QUOTE ]

I thought we were talking about a plane called as JF 17. The best plane ever built on earth. Plane that was invincible and had laser weapons . mind it even F22 doesnt have those weapons. NO one here was celebrating deth of pilot. rather we were shocked that how such a masterpiece can crash. :D
Yes, According to the trusted media and reliable sources from Pakistan, even the following mighty fighter planes from the future have no match against JF-17 which is developed by deeper than ocean friends. we are just totally shocked and surprised. how could such a masterpiece and gem of future technology and marvel of complex engineering ended up hitting a tree head-on and was blown to smithereens?? even the driver of the plane did not survived. :(

JF-17 is superior to the following planes which will be developed in future.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The behavior of Indian members is appalling. You guys simply became the very thing you hated all along. They cheer for our crashes, that doesn't mean we should do the same.

WTF is wrong with you people?
No one cheered the death of the pilot, only the crashed plane is being cheered.
The only thing is that we (me at least) is not shedding tears for the lost pilot and praying for his soul.

So there is a difference between your observation and what's actually happening.

blueblood

No one cheered the death of the pilot, only the crashed plane is being cheered.
The only thing is that we (me at least) is not shedding tears for the lost pilot and praying for his soul.

So there is a difference between your observation and what's actually happening.
I am not shedding tears and why should I? But I still have some dignity and I don't agree with the mindless humiliation of a dead soldier (regardless of nationality). I am no paki animal and these things remind me what I am.

You can cuss the fighter as much as you want and even cheer if you consider it appropriate.

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
We are so sorry, this picture is actully good for your Mig, right? One JF-17 to 1000+ Mig? think using your brain then your bone, my dear br.
oops yes but u also forgot to mention chinese version of flying coffin J7 which was big rival of mig 21 in terms of crashing

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
guys this is a new plane and it is expected, even Tejas may fall due to inexperience of the technology and lapses.
we all know it is expected specially when you are getting good deal of having three for price of one and if you can bargain 4 for price of one. What we are saying is that Pakistani who consider junk fighter to take on Su30 mki are in denial mode.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I am not shedding tears and why should I? But I still have some dignity and I don't agree with the mindless humiliation of a dead soldier (regardless of nationality). I am no paki animal and these things remind me what I am.

You can cuss the fighter as much as you want and even cheer if you consider it appropriate.

Point out a single post where the dead pilot was humiliated here? Saying that I will not say RIP to the dead soldiers of enemies does not mean I am humiliating them.

I might add that you may be one of those who spends a lot of time on Pak forums and got smitten by them. GoI should look to censor such sites as it may be developing slave mentality among Indians wrt to pakis.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
The behavior of Indian members is appalling. You guys simply became the very thing you hated all along. They cheer for our crashes, that doesn't mean we should do the same.

WTF is wrong with you people?
This:

^^ ON the contrary, actually I am not sorry to hear this at all. If the pilot had died I would have been sorry at the loss of life. But I am not sorry at the loss of the aircraft. Good riddance to the Thunder-Bandar.
I wish more and more of their planes crash, or just catch fire at the hangars. I will not wish for the death of pilots and loss of human life though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles