Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
the problem is brand name nothing else.:scared1:
Tho sasta pad gaya na mehenga:taunt:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
But one thing seemed curious to me. When a Sukoi 30 mki crashed and a pilot died, the thread in pdf was full of people buzzing, with 86 comments in it. Now a JF17 has crashed, like 7 people are noticing it. They dont even call it JF17, they call it a vintage trainer aircraft. I think they feel puppy shame talking about it. No, seriously!
Its called Pakistaniyat, get used to it.

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
Peace for the Fallen.

But one thing seemed curious to me. When a Sukoi 30 mki crashed and a pilot died, the thread in pdf was full of people buzzing, with 86 comments in it. Now a JF17 has crashed, like 7 people are noticing it. They dont even call it JF17, they call it a vintage trainer aircraft. I think they feel puppy shame talking about it. No, seriously!
u dont know there is party & troll fiesta when any indian jet crashes in PDF ,This would teach them a lesson

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
RIP ......

I am sorry for the pilot who paid with his life because of the ego of his superiors....like our own men who lost their lives in those old migs...

Now I am switching over to PDF.....
Can you explain the motto of bringing IAF in this topic? How this accident is related to IAF

SPIEZ

Country flag
Why are discussing about stupid self inflated egoistic jingo's and their forums, who blame another country for everything and act is if they are the saviors of people and religion when infact they are responsible for every terrorist activity in the world in one way or the other.

We visit other forums to laugh to death, esp the one some are talking about.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
guys please come back to topic, it is too important for us to discuss, so that one for three deal can be explain to all.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
If JF is a relatively new platform, then why is this happening? I mean as far as someone's comparison of JF with MIGs is concerned; MIGs are a damn old platform.
You don't call JF as decades old flying coffins. Did the neighbors fuel it properly, was it a maintenance glitch?
Anyways, one enemy down. As my army would do for humanity sake, let me say - "RIP in hell"

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I will not pray for the peace of the souls of those who kill my country mates.
i am with you on that,

you all can go to hell who wants to show sympathy to our enemy pilot.

i just remembered this famous dialgue from a movie;

NO MERCY, NO SYMPATHY.

the same pilot could have dropped fucking 1000 pound JDAM on our soil resulting in heavy casualties. would you still show sympathy ??

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
If JF is a relatively new platform, then why is this happening? I mean as far as someone's comparison of JF with MIGs is concerned; MIGs are a damn old platform.
You don't call JF as decades old flying coffins.

Regards,
Virendra

It's based on the MiG 21. It's nothing but a refined version of it with some latest cheap gizmos from the Chinis. Airframe itself is old generation. I wish the curse of MiG21s get passed to the JF17, while India phases it's MiGs out.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
why are pakistanis blaming the engine when the inquiry is not yet complete ??? that Russian engine is working fine with other aircrafts. Surely Pakistani are not admitting about cheap things on junk fighter.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
What a blunder. Why would they flirt with such an old platform? And that too by relying on someone else's R & D and hardware?
Whats more .. whose R & D and hardware ??? ..... hehehehe

why are pakistanis blaming the engine when the inquiry is not yet complete ??? that Russian engine is working fine with other aircrafts. Surely Pakistani are not admitting about cheap things on junk fighter.
False pride is the toughest to shed my friend. They're yet to learn that. Everything is cooked by the twisted doctrines in that country.
From history to economy, society to technology ... what a marvel !!

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
"America coined JF-17 Thunder aircraft project a 'paper project' but we successfully completed it within a record time of two and half years with a 15-member team as compared to Indian's Light Combat Aircraft project that was not completed in 15 years with the help of 80 institutions," he added.

-former Vice Chief of Air Staff and founder of Pakistani aircraft JF-17 Thunder, Shahid Lateef

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan
Monday, November 14, 2011

:pound: :lol: :laugh:

tofa kabul karo :)

question is what exactly did pakistan contributed for this project? did they develop engine? - NO , did they develop electronics? NO, did they develop airframe? - NO, did they develop radar? - NO, did they develop ETC? NO.

they only painted it in green. lol and look what Shahid Lateef is talking about :taunt: i think he is trying to boost morale. :lol:

Last edited:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
self deleted: immature post :D

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
"America coined JF-17 Thunder aircraft project a 'paper project' but we successfully completed it within a record time of two and half years with a 15-member team as compared to Indian's Light Combat Aircraft project that was not completed in 15 years with the help of 80 institutions," he added.

-former Vice Chief of Air Staff and founder of Pakistani aircraft JF-17 Thunder, Shahid Lateef

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan
Monday, November 14, 2011

:pound: :lol: :laugh:

tofa kabul karo :)

question is what exactly did pakistan contributed for this project? did they develop engine? - NO , did they develop electronics? NO, did they develop airframe? - NO, did they develop radar? - NO, did they develop ETC? NO.

they only painted it in green. lol and look what Shahid Lateef is talking about :taunt: i think he is trying to boost morale. :lol:
they wanted to make record more then they wanted to make real fighter aircraft, just wait some more time their new chines engine will give 4 fighter for price of one decent fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles