Paaji for the Prime Minister

SHASH2K2

Shash has reacted in typical indian politician. A ministerial berth before anything else. And we are still waiting for the rest to give Paaj a thumbs up.
After all A raja is my role model. Hamara neta kaisa ho A raja ke jaisa ho. :emot112:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
All bloody cabinet posts are lucrative. From defense to agriculture, to telecom, to steel, shipping, civil aviation. God billions for the taking. No wonder everyone wants to be a minister.

Iamanidiot

Nobody is telling me Why they want Paaji to be the Prime Minister

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Okay, My Support will be Crucial for Singh becoming the PM. For My Support, The Capital of India has to be relocated to Trivandrum, and Belly Dancing be made our National Sport (Yes, its a Sport, if you know what I mean :p)

Singh will make a good PM. He has the Quality, which ever Politician needs! Yes, he is a Racist! I was with him when he swindled a dehati off a couple of dollars! I will be around when he swindles Yusuf the might bania out of his contracts! :)

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Ok as all lucrative ministries are taken, I would love to have Ministry for Women Welfare :)

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I will beat the hell out of Lalu, Maomata, Mayawati, Mulayam, Jayalalitha, Karunanidhi personally.
Then I will bash the hell out of Barkha Dutt, Vir Sanghvi, Italians and chaddiwala.
Then I will kick the bejesus out of Maoists, Bodos, Ulfas, LeT, Paks, CPC.
Then I will lose my seat. :D

SHASH2K2

ND Tiwari is a Kid, I am a Nehru Fan :)
he is not a Kid he loves girls who are much much younger than his Kid. Nehru didnot live so long to enjoy his budhapa but ND lived like a jawan even in his budhapa.

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
How about president ? Any Nominee from DFI?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I here by Nominate myself the supreme commander of the Nation, unquestionable god king of the world! Everyone else beat it..

A.V.

Ok the chief of the intelligence department for me , having said that i am trying to dig up an old thread called DFI ministers have a look there about minister berths there too it was funny

shaka

I will beat the hell out of Lalu, Maomata, Mayawati, Mulayam, Jayalalitha, Karunanidhi personally.
Then I will bash the hell out of Barkha Dutt, Vir Sanghvi, Italians and chaddiwala.
Then I will kick the bejesus out of Maoists, Bodos, Ulfas, LeT, Paks, CPC.
Then I will lose my seat. :D
What about Kalmadi?

and Dolly Bindra (from Big Boss) :emot15: I hope you have a ministry for her.

shaka

these positions are only for DFI members . no outsiders allowed.
Oops. Then I am sure he can beat the hell out of both of them. :happy_2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles