Other than your own (but obviously!),the people of which state do you like the most

Iamanidiot

Yeah, the package that includes a nice garland, and a pie for a last meal. The master plan is for Circar businessmen (the Gulti assholes you talked about) to consolidate their assets as investors and proxies, on their way out, while innocents like us (yes that includes me) who are perceived as settlers, potentially face a backlash of the kind that happened after Operation Polo.
You missed the plot wide off the mark.It is a win-win for everyone and there will be no Telangana issue.You have to think this through even more

Iamanidiot

For Bengalis
Swamys tweet

Swamy39 Subramanian Swamy
@
@enigma15in: Sagarika is part of the Bengali Bhadralok like Amartya Sen. They are Manchurian Candidates.
1 hour ago

Twitter

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
You missed the plot wide off the mark.It is a win-win for everyone and there will be no Telangana issue.You have to think this through even more
The plot here is that both Congaroos and Saffronasaurs have found a sweet incentive in the T-state, and both stand to gain by breaking up AP in 2014~2019. Saffronasaurs get their big ticket to Hyderabad, while Congaroos get rid of arm-twisting "Gulti assholes" (your words).

If you're perceiving the current lull (is it even a lull with the ongoing civil disobedience movement in the backdrop?) as Telangana issue being resolved, then it's you who missed the plot way off the mark.

Oracle

Bappi Lahiri :lol:
I know you were dancing on your 6th B'Day on the song Disco Dancer. :D

I loved my time in Mumbai and NCR. Loving it in Bangalore too.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Somehow, I have a bad feeling about the way this thread is going to go :D

Anyway, personally I can't answer this question... Different people of every state are good in various times. In my experience I have been able to make friends with people from every state.

Oracle

It saddens the heart to compare the Bengal of yesteryear and the Poschim Bongo of today.
Bengal needs a strong leader and everything will fall back in place. And when it does so, it will leave many a states behind.

During the time spent in Kolkata, somehow I could automatically connect to the city, people, food, culture, everything. Even though Bengal is not my native place, nor have I grown up as a Bong. The only thing I cursed was it's infrastructure, near nil development and employment opportunities.

Oracle

Somehow, I have a bad feeling about the way this thread is going to go :D

Anyway, personally I can't answer this question... Different people of every state are good in various times. In my experience I have been able to make friends with people from every state.
Exactly. People matters too. But then there are a lot of other factors which makes a lasting impact.

Oracle

Bongs are commie loving Anglophiles with a notion that they are the gift of god to the Indian kind.I would rather give that credit to gujaratis for giving the mahatma and patel to the nation and i would also call them fuckers for giving us the abdomination called Ambani's.Bongs talk too much about and my opinion Pragmatism is not in their blood at all.

Now waiting for the brickbats
This is rude JP. And not at all true. Maybe it was the case 60 years back. I too despise may a Bongs, but your statement hints of imbecile sarcasm. You need exposure.

There are some commie lovers, but very less. Most people want development now. I don't want to de-rail this thread, but this warranted a response.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I'm from AP. Was there in Gujarat for 2 years and in Karnataka for 2 years. I like both of the places. Gujaratis welcome people from other places, they are sensitive and affectionate. I've never seen a rude Gujarati in my 2 years there. Karnataka is also good place and felt at home because of south-indian food and movies etc. But I must say when it comes to politeness, it comes next to Gujarat. So, yes, I like both these states.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles