Other than your own (but obviously!),the people of which state do you like the most

Param

What a stupid thread!

There are good and bad people in all states. One cannot generalize.
I have noticed that people who often say that I like this state that state do not opt for their neighboring states. Love thy neighbor indeed.
Because neighbors know the differences between them quite well and they tend to like those who are far from them.

johnee

This is silly. I don't like people more because they are from a particular state. This is on a case by case, or person to person basis.

I like some, I don't like some only because of their personal characteristics and has nothing to do with the state they came from their religion, caste, social incomes etc.
Agreed. How can someone like an entire state, based on few interactions, is beyond me. I guess, it depends one's experience and needs extra-ordinary extrapolation.

Anyway, for me, its based on personal interaction and not on which state they belong to.

Last edited:

johnee

What a stupid thread!

There are good and bad people in all states. One cannot generalize.
I have noticed that people who often say that I like this state that state do not opt for their neighboring states. Love thy neighbor indeed.
Because neighbors know the differences between them quite well and they tend to like those who are far from them.
The thing with neighbors is: They are very similar with subtle differences. So, the differences get exaggeratted, because without it there is no sense of distinct identity.

warriorextreme

Country flag
i like that state where people don't throw garbage on streets or spit on streets..oh wait..there is not a single such state..

Oracle

All states I have lived and worked till now. There are bad apples everywhere. But good ones are definitely more.

A.V.

^^^^ Dont get it started IDIOT

ORISSA people or ORIYAS the most friendly and polite

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I heard they there were raping and butchering Coastal Andhra people in Telangana state I heard:whistle:
The longer you resist Telangana's demand, the greater the mathematical possibility of that actually happening (backlash, post-Op. Polo style).

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I guess its all about individual character rather than any political or geographical divide.

captonjohn

Country flag
As far as this question doesn't have much meaning for me but based on my experiences with my friends, I like people from Kernataka & Goa.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Well this is not always true. I am a Telugu but I like Kannadigas the most, even more than other Telugus actually.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
I like Bengalis, especially their language (so merry and melodious!). Also their rich culture and oversized contribution to Indian society.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
You missed out left-liberal intellectual mercenaries. :D

Every TV news debate panel has got to have at least one person with a coin-sized bindi or brick-red kurta bulldozing their way through mainstream opinion.

I don't intend contempt, no fireworks please.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
^^I believe the left-liberals are also a blessing, since they contribute to a diversity of discourse that helps decision makers take a wide view of the problems at hand, leading to policies that are well thought out in their scope, implementation and expected results. :)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You missed out left-liberal intellectual mercenaries. :D

Every TV news debate panel has got to have at least one person with a coin-sized bindi or brick-red kurta bulldozing their way through mainstream opinion.

I don't intend contempt, no fireworks please.
No to mention chest thumping wankers who interrupt everyone and dont let anyone speak because they lack the abilities for a intellectual debate.

Not that i follow those liberals because they're liberal in the extreme sense which is ridiculous in itself...i thought i should let everyone know that before they go on a tangent :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles