Open letter to a delhi boy

Adux

Country flag
Leaving the Madarasi part the abuse the chapathis heap on North-Easteners must be drastically reduced..Some of the abuses the NE women face everyday is horrible and it is much worser than the Chink and Madarasi lingo
Cant agree with you more. Being illiterate about law is not excuse, nor is it for racism.

aquarius

Guys, relax. She just needs to be laid. She smells of coconut oil I guess and no wonder why she had not had a censored.

Btw, most people who clear IAS are from Bihar, who are called rotiwallahs, bhaiyyas and migrants and what not.

Cheers, Bihari bhaiyyas. I am waiting for the day when there is a Bihari dude in an administrative position in every single district in India.
You should keep your guesswork to yourself. Not everything revolves around sex... no wonder functionality of your brain seems to be a bit fuzzy. Since you always seem to be thinking from one perspective :)

Adux

Country flag
You should keep your guesswork to yourself. Not everything revolves around sex... no wonder functionality of your brain seems to be a bit fuzzy. Since you always seem to be thinking from one perspective :)
Why do I get a feeling , you are not from the male gender?

Iamanidiot

Guys read this comment from a North East woamn though tame gives us an idea why the blog poster banged the nail on its head
Late Nite Scribbler said...

WOW!!! Guess what? I needed 5 minutes to get my breath back before I could start posting this comment. That, by many a light years, is the best letter written by anyone to anybody, EVER! I'm still taking deep, long breaths while writing this.

Its been 8 years now that I have been living in Delhi and I guess that is enough to qualify me as someone who knows a thing or two about the so-called 'Dilli Ke Munde'. I have probably never seen, read or heard anyone describe the male-chauvinistic society of Delhi better than your letter. Hats off to you girl 'coz what you have done is stuff that could easily be termed as 'legendary'.

You reminded me of the good old days when I first landed in Delhi, back in 2003, for my graduation. It was my first day in college and your typical Delhi lad came to me and asked me if I needed a 'Visa' to come to Delhi from the North-East! Asking that he burst out laughing thinking that he made fun of me in front of his friends but he got the shock of his life when I started laughing, too. When he asked me why am I laughing, I told him that dude it's YOU who made fun of yourself, and not me, as you don't know your country well, i.e. if you know what the word 'country' means. So go home and ask your 'Mammy-Dedi' to give you admission in some school instead of a college and if they can't then let me know, I'll buy you Class 8 Geography books. You should have seen the horror on the face of that lad....simply awesome!!!

Anyways, that indeed was a great blog post. Keep writing such stuff and keep us entertained, and informed. All The Best!
This is quite a tame comment and it is the 1700th comment wow.. and still counting.Truth really really hurts....

There are 1700 dilliwalas in that blog whose piles are hurting after reading that blog for all of them I recommend them to go to

Delhi Piles Madrasi Clinic

mayfair

The fishing expedition is a remarkable sucess. Good job reeling them in Adux.

aquarius

I LOVE this letter cos I can relate to it!
Now if I was a north Indian chick from delhi I'd go... 'WTF! This is so wrong... it's so not true! OMG, how can she write such a thing?? Is she retarded? She's got a serious problem. Someone please help her, get her a dude or something.'

But I'm a chica from south, born and brought up mostly in north. Despite of that I can RELATE to this!
The thing is when it comes to trying to impress a girl most men act like apes. And if the girl happens to have a slightly higher IQ, and the guy happens to be more brawny than brainy..... then God bless them!

But the fact is everyone is not the same, every person from north is not like that. And every person from south is not like that either. We all are different and unique. And this is a funny entertaining letter :)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
:pound: @ the amount of victims crying foul due to being bullied by northies.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I LOVE this letter cos I can relate to it!
Now if I was a north Indian chick from delhi I'd go... 'WTF! This is so wrong... it's so not true! OMG, how can she write such a thing?? Is she retarded? She's got a serious problem. Someone please help her, get her a dude or something.'

But I'm a chica from south, born and brought up mostly in north. Despite of that I can RELATE to this!
The thing is when it comes to trying to impress a girl most men act like apes. And if the girl happens to have a slightly higher IQ, and the guy happens to be more brawny than brainy..... then God bless them!

But the fact is everyone is not the same, every person from north is not like that. And every person from south is not like that either. We all are different and unique. And this is a funny entertaining letter :)
Why are you surprised ? one doesn't plan to have a intellectual debate when he chats up a girl because if he did that then the said girl would reject him for being a nerd.

Last edited:

aquarius

Why are you surprised ? one doesn't plan to have a intellectual debate when he chats up a girl because if he did then the said girl would reject him for being a nerd.

Oh yeah! I forgot. Men are wired differently. It's all about the visual effects for them :)
Just a tip from a girl who's seen both the sides i.e. north and south ----- women do love having intelligent, stimulating conversations. For some, looks is an added bonus, and some just don't care. But the stupidity factor should not be present.
We are wired differently too :)

Iamanidiot

Oh yeah! I forgot. Men are wired differently. It's all about the visual effects for them :)
Just a tip from a girl who's seen both the sides i.e. north and south ----- women do love having intelligent, stimulating conversations. For some, looks is an added bonus, and some just don't care. But the stupidity factor should not be present.
What about the micro differences between Sawth Indian wimmen and Naarth Indiaan wimmeen??

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Also keep in mind that only a minority of girls prefer to have a intellectual debate...so from a guy point of view it is risky business. More often than not girls go for brawns than brains so guys play it safe. I dont know about others but guys go on looks and only looks...personality only comes into consideration when the "looks dept" has been ticked.

aquarius

What about the micro differences between Sawth Indian wimmen and Naarth Indiaan wimmeen??

Google that ;)

Bottom line - Women are women, world over! We are vain, we spend lotsa moolah buying stuff that makes us look downright 'oomph-goddesses'. But there is much much more to us... some women apart from all this, love to buy stuff that makes their mind look good too. What's the point of looking all good and dolled up if u open your glossed up mouth and squawk?! ;)
But I have also seen that some men prefer having squawking dolls. And mostly such men are empty heads themselves.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Well, I hope this debate doesn't degenerate into a North-South fight, with both parties trying to pull down the other. :(

We cannot afford such blue-on-blue warfare. Let us reserve that for the Pakis. No matter what point we wish to present, let us not abuse people of a region calling them "Gawaar chappatis" or "Uncouth Bhaiyyas" and such things - they also have a right to be equally offended by such terminology.

aquarius

Also keep in mind that only a minority of girls prefer to have a intellectual debate...so from a guy point of view it is risky business. More often than not girls go for brawns than brains so guys play it safe. I dont know about others but guys go on looks and only looks...personality only comes into consideration when the "looks dept" has been ticked.

Yes u are right! To each his/her own. I know what I want. You know what u want. Others know what they want. As long as we get that, it's alright :)

Beauty is a seducer. Women know that, we use that, we get away with that... I feel sorry for guys sometimes. Some of u are not so bad. But most of u deserve it :p

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Well, I hope this debate doesn't degenerate into a North-South fight, with both parties trying to pull down the other. :(

We cannot afford such blue-on-blue warfare. Let us reserve that for the Pakis. No matter what point we wish to present, let us not abuse people of a region calling them "Gawaar chappatis" or "Uncouth Bhaiyyas" and such things - they also have a right to be equally offended by such terminology.
Only few people from south have resorted to name calling.

And we northies have not responded in kind because we aren't insulted by those terms because we know they are meaningless. Its like how a white man in a black pub wont be offended at being called "white trash" while if the opposite happens and a black is called a "******" then he will be insulted and thats because there has been past victimization.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles