Once Taboo, Germans' Anti-Israel Whispers Grow Louder

panduranghari

Would it matter if the claim is only 5 Million Jews killed by the NAZIs? 4 Million? 3 Million? 2 Million? 1 Million? All these numbers are mind numbing if you're to ask me. Besides, with all these survivor accounts and other non-Jewish accounts (oral and documents) of the exterminations and extermination camps I don't think any objective person can arrive at a conclusion other than the accounts of Jewish exterminations really happened. This old saying comes to mind: "if there's smoke there's fire."

But still, there's no excuse for the current Israeli land grab of Palestinian territories.
Blame the British. Do not blame either Israeli's or the Palestine people.

British have screwed the world under the guise of development and created problems all around. Bloody scum deserve their comeuppance.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Would it matter if the claim is only 5 Million Jews killed by the NAZIs? 4 Million? 3 Million? 2 Million? 1 Million? All these numbers are mind numbing if you're to ask me. Besides, with all these survivor accounts and other non-Jewish accounts (oral and documents) of the exterminations and extermination camps I don't think any objective person can arrive at a conclusion other than the accounts of Jewish exterminations really happened. This old saying comes to mind: "if there's smoke there's fire."

But still, there's no excuse for the current Israeli land grab of Palestinian territories.
No one, atleast here, is claiming it did not happen. It did. But probably not in the numbers and in the manner alleged.
You ask what difference does numbers make? A lot. That's the power of numbers. That's the power of objectivity.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles