Once Taboo, Germans' Anti-Israel Whispers Grow Louder

pankaj nema

Country flag
Germany is JEALOUS of Israel and the jews

YES Jealous

Because Israel can play the VICTIM card for ever

Germany and even Japan DESERVES to be a P 5 UN SC member AHEAD of UK and FRANCE

But the VILLAINS of Second world war both Germany and Japan will NOT get that status

Sad because both Germany and Japan are still considered as RESPONSIBLE for the second world war

Son of Govinda

1) there is no such thing as impartial ever
2) killing guiltless people that don't meet some random standard is dangerous
i can offer too kill any group off people with the same rational
we can kill all black people and ride the world off aids
or maybe kill all the Indians and remove a third off the worlds poor
Too bad for us Indians... we didn't have white European nations to mooch off of for 2000 years. All that "Jewish" money is really just gentile money, remember that.

At least my people have principle, and will always know that we and we alone maintain our life and homeland. We've never had to live off of handouts like beggars because we actually work hard and contribute to the world.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Hitler is SINGULARLY responsible for the weakening of the British Empire

Without the Second World war ; India would have never got freedom
Not entirely true, Freedom movement was like the Arab Spring x 5. Everyone boycotted British stuff and also shops or work did not happen everything came to a stand still.

Son of Govinda

Germany is JEALOUS of Israel and the jews

YES Jealous

Because Israel can play the VICTIM card for ever

Germany and even Japan DESERVES to be a P 5 UN SC member AHEAD of UK and FRANCE

But the VILLAINS of Second world war both Germany and Japan will NOT get that status

Sad because both Germany and Japan are still considered as RESPONSIBLE for the second world war
History is written by the victors

pankaj nema

Country flag
Not entirely true, Freedom movement was like the Arab Spring x 5. Everyone boycotted British stuff and also shops or work did not happen everything came to a stand still.
The British ruled India with JUST one LAKH White Britishers present in this vast country

How they threw money and got nice hard working and loyal Indians willing to even shoot their own people

Hitler and the second World war simply BANKRUPTED the Brits

That is why they ran away India was NO more profitable

The free dom movement brought together many millions out in defiance of the British

But the money needed to suppress this mass uprising was simply not available to the Brits
given the huge costs of the WW 2 and the reconstruction costs

Son of Govinda

bullshit
we are proud to not give a ---- about world opinion no one will fight for us and no one will die with us
history has one rule the winners write the rules and tell the story the losers are buried in unmarked graves
pacifist die first (no will to defend itself) and europussy attitude will destroy Europe

p.s : many innocent Israelis died in Iranian terrorist attacks in Israel and abroad directly or by proxy
and the price for Jewish blood is expensive we will make sure off that
Keep dreaming all you want. God will not save you when you piss off 6 billion+ people. All this Us and Them Israeli mentality is just putting more nails in Israel's inevitable grave.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Keep dreaming all you want. God will not save you when you piss off 6 billion+ people. All this Us and Them Israeli mentality is just putting more nails in Israel's inevitable grave.
What GOD wants is that the REST of the CIVILISED world see the TRUE face of the Intolerant religion
of ISLAM

pankaj nema

Country flag
@ Son of Govinda

God's will is manifest in several ways

Let us admit it GOD wanted to save the Jews so he saved them

God wanted Parsis and Incas and Red Indians to perish So they are nearly extinct

GOD has made USA as the ULTIMATE Night mare for Islam

And USA and most of the Christian world is behind Israel So Israel will survive forever :taunt1:

pack leader

Professional
We can kill all the Jews and see world peace, or at least peace in the Middle East. We can give their money to all the poor Indians. So many problems solved by just killing 7 million people. Easy peasy.

Nobody is guilty, all are innocent.

For the Bolsheviks, Stalin was their Devil. For the Jews it was Hitler. For the Indians it was the British. For the Chinese it was the Japanese and so on and so forth.

I don't see how by proving Hitler was mean to the Jews can you prove all others were angels.

There is no such thing as "my problem is bigger than yours."

As an Indian, for me, Hitler is a nobody.
i was trying to prove a point not offend anyone killing innocent people on mass because off some ideology is evil
Stalin was also is evil and so are the British colonialists we banished with fire and death
killing people for what they are is far more evil then killing people for what they do and that is the difference between Hitler and the rest
why is that so difficult to understand

pack leader

Professional
you can keep your god we have a 700000 men army
and 400 nuclear weapons
to keep haters like you at bay

p2prada

i was trying to prove a point not offend anyone killing innocent people on mass because off some ideology is evil
Stalin was also is evil and so are the British colonialists we banished with fire and death
killing people for what they are is far more evil then killing people for what they do and that is the difference between Hitler and the rest
Ah! I got your point.

Hitler was racist. Stalin was, er... Stalinist. I guess the political ideology of the Nazi party was more sinister, but there was no difference in the outcome.

From a neutral perspective, Hitler was more "evil." Saddam did that to the Kurds too. Given a similar political situation, Stalin would have been worse than Hitler considering all the power he had.

But you can't really consider this as good vs evil. It is just one political and religious ideology against another. For the Palestinians, Israel is the evil one after all. If there is a major war, would you be any different compared to Stalin or Hitler? You will still enter their settlements and kill them the same. Fifty years down the line, it would go down as another incident that should not have happened.

and 400 nuclear weapons
Very very interesting. You can ask the mods to edit that part if you want to. :cmegusta:

pmaitra

Pack Leader, you are wrong to say the rest were different from Hitler. If somebody picks up an AK-47 and shoots me, I am dead. He might do it for various reasons, race, religion, politics, etc.. It does not matter. What Hitler did to the Jews was a crime, but what the Turks did to the Armenians, what the British did to the Indians, what Pakistani Army did in East Pakistan, or for that matter Israel bombing civilians to death, are all crimes of the same degree of heinousness, and no different from Hezbollah firing rockets at civilians in Israel. Hitler is not in any way worse than the rest. They are all same - mass murderers of civilians.

mayfair

Hitler and the second World war simply BANKRUPTED the Brits

That is why they ran away India was NO more profitable
Yes and No. The Brits were bankrupt, yes. But India was far from being unprofitable to them. There were plans to use Indian resources to rejuvenate the British economy before contemplating independence. For a variety of reasons- Roosevelt, Churchill losing power and Atlee becoming the PM etc. it was not to be. Had Churchill had his way, we would have probably been a colony until at least the mid-60s.

pack leader

Professional
Pack Leader, you are wrong to say the rest were different from Hitler. If somebody picks up an AK-47 and shoots me, I am dead. He might do it for various reasons, race, religion, politics, etc.. It does not matter. What Hitler did to the Jews was a crime, but what the Turks did to the Armenians, what the British did to the Indians, what Pakistani Army did in East Pakistan, or for that matter Israel bombing civilians to death, are all crimes of the same degree of heinousness, and no different from Hezbollah firing rockets at civilians in Israel. Hitler is not in any way worse than the rest. They are all same - mass murderers of civilians.
with all due respect you are wrong intent and circumstances matter
killing a men with a rifle is not like killing a baby in his sleep
killing bystanders in a targeted attack against militants (Gaza) - honest mistake
is not the same as indiscriminate shooting (Syria) - brutal oppression
shooting at pak irregulars in kargill is not the same as the Bangladesh ethnic cleansing by pak army

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles