Official Trolling Thread

niharjhatn

Is "Arya" a genetic/ethnic term? Who are the real ethnic "Aryas"? :notsure:
I was always under the impression that Hitler's Arya's were the rishis living on the steppes of the Himalayan mountain's...

I have spoken to Germans/Jewish holocaust survivors and they pretty much equate Aryan = Indian.

Contemporary (western) historians have distanced themselves from this and instead equated Hitler's Aryans to the Proto-Indo-european settlers in present day Kazakhstan etc who eventually spread to both India and Europe.

I say pshaw to that. Why else would Hitler pick up such an intensely eastern symbol as the swastika for his logo? Yes the swastika has appeared elsewhere, but ultimately always had ties to Eastern religions and culture.

Anyway, too serious a discussion on a trolling thread.

Who should win miss universe 2012?

Albania?

Finland?

Thailand? Don't look Thai at all...

India's being represented by:

MIND IT!!

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I was always under the impression that Hitler's Arya's were the rishis living on the steppes of the Himalayan mountain's...

I have spoken to Germans/Jewish holocaust survivors and they pretty much equate Aryan = Indian.
I don't know if Hitler was serious, delusional, or just being a troll. Maybe we will never know.

But for me, an "Arya" is simply anyone who is cultured, noble, and shows respect for life. In this context, Hitler and the Nazis would be most anarya.

Thailand? Don't look Thai at all...
They want to make her look as European as possible. :tsk:

niharjhatn

I don't know if Hitler was serious, delusional, or just being a troll. Maybe we will never know.

But for me, an "Arya" is simply anyone who is cultured, noble, and shows respect for life. In this context, Hitler and the Nazis would be most anarya.
Hitler. Trolling since BEFORE the internet.

Freaking Finland is too hot as well. She don't look particularly Arya.

They want to make her look as European as possible. :tsk:
But god damn she is pretty. As long as she's a she.

Just like these:

Which one's male, which ones female?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles