Obamas security in Delhi

DingDong

Country flag
Half a dozen secret service? Not even close a normal security detail includes upwards of 60 men. We are talking about QRF teams, tactical drivers along with your normal secret service detail that you actually see. It's not a shot at Indian security it's normal protocol for the POTUS.
Normal protocol ends at USA's border, on our side our protocols apply.

DingDong

Country flag
So what are Indian protocol for visiting heads of state?
Like I said, last time when the US security tried to breach our protocol, Obama was not allowed to set foot on Indian soil for 45 minutes after landing at Mumbai air port. I don't think that India will allow the US personnel protecting their president to interact with the Indian citizens in any manner. They will form the inner circle, but the perimeter security and crowd control will remain in the hands of the Indian agencies.

Any disagreement on this matter will result in Obama been confined to his hotel room and inside his vehicle during the whole trip. There are already indicators pointing in this direction.

blogsofjihad

Like I said, last time when the US security tried to breach our protocol, Obama was not allowed to set foot on Indian soil for 45 minutes after landing at Mumbai air port. I don't think that India will allow the US personnel protecting their president to interact with the Indian citizens in any manner. They will form the inner circle, but the perimeter security and crowd control will remain in the hands of the Indian agencies.

Any disagreement on this matter will result in Obama been confined to his hotel room and inside his vehicle during the whole trip. There are already indicators pointing in this direction.
I totally agree with them not being able to interact with citizens unless they're going to have direct contact with the president.

At the same time you have to understand that these are crazy times and India is neighbor to Afghanistan and Pakistan so security is going to be high.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The US denied visa to Modi.
Modi reacts by inviting the US president.

Hindu self-respect at its best.
Only a Paki talks like that and gets a "Like" instantly from another Paki.

Paki have no self respect at all since he is under Indian flag accepting Akhand Bharat. :pound:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
You're scared of condemning a nation which openly humiliated our PM Mr. Modi. And yet you call yourself a patriot? Wow, some people in our nation seem to have a strange definition of patriotism.
For someone who is relentlessly and poisonously anti-Modi and anti-BJP, your whining is funny, to say the least.

Islamic c0cksuckers and commies like you were the traitors who sent letters and entreaties to the US government begging for a Visa to be denied. If anything, it is anti-national traitors like you who need to be hounded and hunted down.

brational

Country flag
Still don't have the guts to condemn the US, I see. That journalist was right: internet Hindus wet their pants when faced with real life troubles.
How will you condemn US? Beggars have no right to condemn anyone. Your whole economy is surviving on US's charity, once they stop it, you Bakistanis will be starving to death as there is no grass left in Bakistan after atom bomb formula purchase.

Yes, Hindus wet their pants on real life trouble and progressing, just look at you and your baki brothers, you are regressing towards stone age.

BTW, US president is wise enough to dump Pakistan Visit because if he visit Pakistan, the beggars will start asking for more money.
@genius - the following song is based on what US is giving to you and your baki brothers..

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Still don't have the guts to condemn the US, I see. That journalist was right: internet Hindus wet their pants when faced with real life troubles.
Its not about guts you Paki shithead. I am not angry with the US here, so where does the question of "guts" arise? Typical PakIslamic inbred brain.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Am i the only one who finds it totally reprehensible that yankee marines will be present in India gate pointing guns at Indians ?

He should fcuk off back to usa if he thinks Indian security isn't upto the mark.
I don't believe this is true at all, Marines won't be part of the outer corden and other than a ceremonial position at the white house and with Marine One they aren't part of the POTUS's security one bit. The Indian media is at it again, remember how in 2010 they had reported the USN was deploying 10% of their fleet off the Indian coast and how the visit to India was costing $200 million a day?

POTUS security is always going to be very high especially in this part of the world but nowhere near as high as these idiots will report.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
And Internet Pakis always have their diapers wet and soiled yellow... always so stinky.

You have accepted Indian flag so ask @Neo to do same and accept Akhand Bharat. :lol:

blogsofjihad

And Internet Pakis always have their diapers wet and soiled yellow... always so stinky.

You have accepted Indian flag so ask @Neo to do same and accept Akhand Bharat. :lol:
They smell like that regardless of having dirty diapers. I never understood why Pakis smell so bad.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I don't like the bjp, true. But that doesn't mean I will tolerate insults to my PM (or CM or any Indian leader), no matter how much I disagree with them or their party's ideology. Immature minds like you can't understand that, which is why you're easily manipulated by the west.
Topkek.....

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I don't believe this is true at all, Marines won't be part of the outer corden and other than a ceremonial position at the white house and with Marine One they aren't part of the POTUS's security one bit. The Indian media is at it again, remember how in 2010 they had reported the USN was deploying 10% of their fleet off the Indian coast and how the visit to India was costing $200 million a day?

POTUS security is always going to be very high especially in this part of the world but nowhere near as high as these idiots will report.

Obama will be staying in Maurya Sheraton. The hotel will be taken over by the Secret Service. Outside cordon by Indian security.

Unlike when a lesser important dignitary comes, all roads and routes when Obama comes will be sanitised and cordoned off hours in advance but again this will be done by a mix of Indian agencies with limited oversight by some Americans.

blogsofjihad

Obama will be staying in Maurya Sheraton. The hotel will be taken over by the Secret Service. Outside cordon by Indian security.

Unlike when a lesser important dignitary comes, all roads and routes when Obama comes will be sanitised and cordoned off hours in advance but again this will be done by a mix of Indian agencies with limited oversight by some Americans.
Which is totally normal so I don't see the big fuss over it...

abingdonboy

Country flag

Not a huge difference to when the Indian PM goes abroad. In the coming years the Indian PM's security is going to become as cumbersome and exhaustive as the POTUS's as threats multiply as do the lengths the Indian security forces have to take to protect the diplomatically elected leader of over a billion people. Just look at the fact that the SPG now transports their BMW 7 series and mobile jammer (tata safari) on IAF planes when the PM makes regional trips to Bhutan, Nepal and Fiji. Soon enough they will be transporting their entire motorcade anywhere the PM travels just like the POTUS's.

blogsofjihad

Not a huge difference to when the Indian PM goes abroad. In the coming years the Indian PM's security is going to become as cumbersome and exhaustive as the POTUS's as threats multiply as do the lengths the Indian security forces have to take to protect the diplomatically elected leader of over a billion people. Just look at the fact that the SPG now transports their BMW 7 series and mobile jammer (tata safari) on IAF planes when the PM makes regional trips to Bhutan, Nepal and Fiji. Soon enough they will be transporting their entire motorcade anywhere the PM travels just like the POTUS's.
They very well should be. The PM of India is extremely critical to the world economy.

abingdonboy

Country flag
They very well should be. The PM of India is extremely critical to the world economy.
This will increasingly become true but leaving that aside, the PM of India is amongst the most at risk heads of government anyway.

salute

The US denied visa to Modi.
Modi reacts by inviting the US president.

Hindu self-respect at its best.
paki self respect at its best what you have to say about this@genius @Neo
I M ASHAMED OF BEING PAKISTANI
http://youtu.be/WPNniddc6Pc

Indians vs Pakistanis Who is Proud & Who is Ashamed of Their Own Culture
why pakis,muslims dont have jobs and respect in world and pakis in foreign hides their paki identity by lying that they are indians.
Indians vs Pakistanis Who is Proud & Who is Ashamed of Their Own Culture - YouTube

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
-no mobile network in agra
-us doctors inspect hospitals to see if they are upto the mark medically
-national highway cordoned off
-no fly zone even as far as jaipur

aur kitna jhukenge :confused:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles