Obama, Republicans Push Anti-China Trade Pact

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
It's not that quiet on the eastern front: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cho_La_incident

"The Cho La incident (1 – 10 October 1967) was a military conflict between India and China in the Himalayan Kingdom of Sikkim, then an Indian protectorate. The Chinese People's Liberation Army infiltrated Sikkim[2] on 1October 1967, but was repulsed by the Indian Army by 10October. During the Cho La and Nathu La incidents Indian losses were 88 killed and 163 wounded, while Chinese casualties were 340 killed and 450 wounded.[citation needed] China had previously won a confrontation in 1962. The end of the battle saw the Chinese Army leave Sikkim after being defeated by Indian troops.[1][3][4]"

Also not to forget the recent land grabbing attempts by Chinese in Ladakh.
at last they are not trying to nuke us every other day. they can not beat us and they know it. our trad Relation is 70+ billion Dollars and it's still growing.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
USA is trying to bully other developing Countries as well, they are even trying to Stop Rise of Asia. we should support China because she will lead asia for sure in near Future. we can not trust USA. US even tried to Nuke us in 1971. in other hand not even a single bullet fired on I-C Border in last 40 years.
You are very much right about USA but what about China???
Commies supported Pakistani nuke program by providing them blueprints,Commies assisting Pakistan with their economy and they are also providing them with state of the art weapons.For what??
To contain India and to stop India from rising to their level.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Commies supported Pakistani nuke program by providing them blueprints,Commies assisting Pakistan with their economy and they are also providing them with state of the art weapons.For what??
Add to it the fact that Indo-US relationship has matured and we are no longer hate each other like in the 70s.

China on the other hand, not only overtly helps Pak but is also engaged in regular provocations on the border.

Dark Soul

Tihar Jail
Banned
they can do what even they want, btw whos stopping us from selling Brahmos and other latest Missiles and stuffs to Vietnam ? we need single party rule for at last 15 years (OC BJP as ruling party and Modi as Supreme Leader) we had Single party rule in Gujarat for 15 years of BJP. and result is here. even my single tier 3 city have one of best infrastructure in India and it's 9th cleanese city in India + it's 21th fastest growing city in the World !

amoy

Add to it the fact that Indo-US relationship has matured and we are no longer hate each other like in the 70s.

China on the other hand, not only overtly helps Pak but is also engaged in regular provocations on the border.
One of my findings ~~Indians of your type usually swing btwn two extremes
Aa. Blame-others mindset - It's Chinese / commie / Pakistanis fault to stop us from ... blah blah
Bb. Wishful thinking ~~ Indo US blah blah. When war is impossible btwn two nuke powers commerce becomes the mutually intelligible language. Compared to China yours is like nothing with US except for your continuous brain drain.

India is lagging behind backward is all owing to your self inflicted wounds. Don't blame others. Look at the world today how much share India takes in the world trade?

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk

Sameet2

One of my findings ~~Indians of your type usually swing btwn two extremes
Aa. Blame-others mindset - It's Chinese / commie / Pakistanis fault to stop us from ... blah blah
Bb. Wishful thinking ~~ Indo US blah blah. When war is impossible btwn two nuke powers commerce becomes the mutually intelligible language. Compared to China yours is like nothing with US except for your continuous brain drain.

India is lagging behind backward is all owing to your self inflicted wounds. Don't blame others. Look at the world today how much share India takes in the world trade?

Oh soory canfuzed not undrstndin pleez explane beefly ????

amoy

Oh soory canfuzed not undrstndin pleez explane beefly ????
Sorry don't understand Hindi.

This thread is on TPP which stands for 40% of world trade. It is very much about trade rule setting. If u did go thru previous posts I'm against the idea it's anti china.

Sameet2

Oh ! dont understand Hindi we dont understand your gibberish chinese either . We know your country china is great and glorious but you need to deal with the truth that you are greedy . After USA , China is the most imperialist country in this world !

Compersion

Country flag
the TPP areas would deal in us $ and also will have areas that is larger to industrial areas in PRC. I see Vietnam and mexico and Singapore the biggest winners. Singapore might become the hong Kong of TPP like hong Kong is for PRC. Japan adds value to TPP because its goods have demand.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Commie B@stards are responsible for the mess in whole asia.
They are the one messing with every EAst asian country and they are the one who provided nukes to terrorist b@stard.
China has been an irresponsible nuclear state.God forbid if one of pakistani nuke fell into the hands of terrorist and they decided to use it on kafir then who should we blame for it???Pakistani who couldn't secure their bomb,terrorist who are brainwashed to kill every kafir or china who is a more responsible state and should have played her card right?
I hope GOI grows some balls and provide vietnam with the N-Bomb....

no smoking

Country flag
Commie B@stards are responsible for the mess in whole asia.
They are the one messing with every EAst asian country and they are the one who provided nukes to terrorist b@stard.
China has been an irresponsible nuclear state.God forbid if one of pakistani nuke fell into the hands of terrorist and they decided to use it on kafir then who should we blame for it???Pakistani who couldn't secure their bomb,terrorist who are brainwashed to kill every kafir or china who is a more responsible state and should have played her card right?
Pakistan's nuclear weapons has been under the 7-24 watch by Americans and Chinese. So far, neither of them worried about the security of Pakistan's nuclear warheads.

I hope GOI grows some balls and provide vietnam with the N-Bomb....
The problem is Vietnam doesn't want your nuke.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

amoy

TPP Deal: Hillary Clinton Opposes Agreement In Major Break With Obama Administration
Clinton joins the rest of the Democratic field in challenging a trade pact that's enraged the labour unions, environmentalists and other liberal constituencies whose support will be crucial to her electoral success. With several months to go before the primary process starts, Clinton remains the front-runner for her party's nomination.
Her position on the agreement also marks a striking reversal for the former secretary of state, who promoted the deal in dozens of appearances during Obama's first term in office. During a 2012 trip to Australia, she called it the "gold standard in trade agreements."

Clinton's chief Democratic rival so far, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, has vocally opposed the TPP. Her announcement comes as Vice-President Joe Biden considers entering the race, and labour group have warned his support of the pact would hurt his standing with unions.
Obama and many Republican lawmakers favour the accord, saying it will greatly help the U.S. economy by boosting exports of American products.

I_PLAY_BAD

Pakistan's nuclear weapons has been under the 7-24 watch by Americans and Chinese. So far, neither of them worried about the security of Pakistan's nuclear warheads.
The problem is Vietnam doesn't want your nuke.
So will you provide Vietnam with a nuke like you did with Pakis ?
And, it is funny to hear China is having a watch on Paki's nukes. I think no.
Only US is doing it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles