NYTimes: China Cracks Down on Bloggers and 'Excessive' Entertainment

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That is the ideal way to ensure that there are no 'counter revolutionary' thoughts.

The CCP and a majority of the Chinese do not like 'instability' in their lives.

Throughout history their psyche has been built up to respect law and order and subjugate it to the authorities i.e. the Kings and now the Communists, who are successor to the royalty and the republicans like Sun Yat Sen, the builder of modern China..

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I wonder what our 50 cent army here will say about this. I am sure they will condone it and put a spin on it.

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, guys....CCP's new measures are mainly to restrict some non-political enterainment programms such as "superstar".....etc.

hbogyt

Yep, there is always an hidden agenda in every move the CCP makes. It's either to further themselves or to placate the populace with symbolic gestures so they can keep furthering themselves. And forumers are invariably divisible into 2 camps, the free thinkers and the 50 cent army. Such is the logic here.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
That's it? I was expecting better. Come on, the three of you rename your handles here to your real name. You can then claim with pride that you implemented CPC dictat ASAP!!

nimo_cn

Country flag
I am posting for another 50 cents

It must be killing you to find no CPC-hater in DFI, every new Chinese member seems to be a fan of CPC. The thought that we are just common Chinese netizens and are staying here voluntarily defies everything you were told about China, huh?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
No it does not surprise me. 50 cent army is entrusted with the job to be CPC friendly and present an all izzz well face of China. I don't blame you. I know you are bound by your oath to CPC and 50 cents!!

nimo_cn

Country flag
No it does not surprise me. 50 cent army is entrusted with the job to be CPC friendly and present an all izzz well face of China. I don't blame you. I know you are bound by your oath to CPC and 50 cents!!
Posting for another 50 cents

So I am right, you just can't bear the fact that CPC is supported by most Chinese people, instead you have to make up a 50 cents army to comfort yourself after being publicly chanlleged by common Chinese netizens. Everytime you see Chinese praising CPC, you have to tell yourself that they are paid to do so. How could that be possible? Every Chinese should hate CPC, otherwise he is either brainwashed or bought by CPC.

This is a long post, it should be worth 100 cents

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am just posting to earn my 50 cents
At the rate you are at it, soon you will be a millionaire and have your own forum or a book titled '50 cents and what a way to go!'.

:rofl:

You may not understand what Yusuf meant my 'All izzzz well. So, may I assist in the clarification?

Watch this:

Posting for another 50 cents

So I am right, you just can't bear the fact that CPC is supported by most Chinese people, instead you have to make up a 50 cents army to comfort yourself after being publicly chanlleged by common Chinese netizens. Everytime you see Chinese praising CPC, you have to tell yourself that they are paid to do so. How could that be possible? Every Chinese should hate CPC, otherwise he is either brainwashed or bought by CPC.

This is a long post, it should be worth 100 cents
No, praising China does not mean those praising China and the CCP are 50 cents.

There are many who praise China, but they do so with logic and fact. That is what makes the difference. There are those amongst you here who will never be thought to be 50 cents!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles