NRS Doctor beaten up by barbaric Muslim Mob

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by Peter, Jun 11, 2019.

1. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

And Lutyans and Bollywood cheer leaders who dance around Dawood for few Rupees shall keep silent as usual as this is not Aklak or that Kashmiri girl.

26/11 likes this.
  2. Peter

Peter Pratik Maitra Senior Member

maomao, Illusive, aditya10r and 4 others like this.
  3. Peter

Whatever respect and credulity Mamata had is now completely lost. She is a goner for sure unless the border districts save her and give her another reign. She seems to think that state money belongs to her and she is a monarch rather than a CM.

Meanwhile another TMC mob has attacked agitating doctors at Bardhaman College. They have even slit his eyes.

maomao likes this.
  4. Peter

maomao likes this.
  5. vampyrbladez

vampyrbladez Senior Member Senior Member

maomao, Floydian and Peter like this.
  6. DocK

DocK Regular Member

Guys, I am a dentist and actually know how it is to see a brother being assaulted. The problem is that Government has no intention of improvement in healthcare infrastructure, babu's want commission from medicine tenders while local corporators want to project themselves as Great Fearless Leaders.
    If Mamata tried to crack the whip in Mumbai it was the High Court.
    Government Doctors are left scapegoats to any Tom Dick and Harry to bash at will.
    A very good Surgeon recently emigrated after being bashed. Canada welcomed him openly. That for me is a great loss in a country already short of necessary talent.

7. bose

bose Senior Member Senior Member

Mamta has lost control of the state ... more lawlessness and more frustration ...

Where are the MF Biddhijibis ?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  8. Sourav Kumar

Sourav Kumar Regular Member

Not sure how Mumtaz was cracking whip in Mumbai... Ok I get it.. In mumbai High court is there. OK.

Now let me tell you another problem. The left-librandu-sickular doctors are also part of the problem. In WB, state BJP president Dilip Ghosh and others have pointed out that the incident at NRS was done by peaceful community and that in WB (or in any other state), the peacefuls are beyond the touch of police/ law/ admin etc. But what did we see?

The left-librandu-sickular doctors are vocal about not giving the incident a "communal color". If such highly educated doctors and surgeons have no idea about where the internal dynamics of a state or country is going, better they leave this country. We won't miss them.

(Yeah, of course there are doctors who see the issues beyond the doctor-patient relationship and medical industry but where is their voice?)

9. Peter

Sad news. It seems as per latest news the poor doctor(Mayank Agarwal) attacked in Burdwan Medical College by TMC goons has lost his vision.:tsk:

As you know BMC has been under siege by TMC goons who are attacking the college with acid and threatening the rape and murder of doctors.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://www.telegraphindia.com/stat...edical-student-suffers-eye-injury/cid/1692329

Three junior doctors and a fourth-year student of Burdwan Medical College and Hospital were injured on Wednesday when relatives of patients and outsiders lobbed bricks at them.

The attack occurred around 11.30am when junior doctors were demonstrating at the hospital’s emergency gate as part of a statewide ceasework at OPDs to protest the assault on two NRS doctors.

Mayank Agarwal, a fourth-year student, suffered serious injuries and had to be admitted to the hospital, according to hospital authorities.

A brick hit him in the left eye and he was kicked and punched in the face. The three junior doctors sustained minor injuries.

“Mayank has got three stitches in the eye. He has undergone a CT scan,” Amitabha Saha, deputy superintendent of the medical college and hospital said.

“Some internal injury in the eye has been detected. He is being treated in the eye department,” he said.

bose likes this.
  10. Peter

Meanwhile on a lighter note CM is going to give NEET exam while her aide Anubroto Mondal has asked for a degree in Homeopathy Medicine(a pseudo science.) :doh:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Sanglamorre

Sanglamorre Regular Member

Isn't this a meme?

12. Peter

Yes I am pointing out the apathy of CM. Look at the post all of them are memes but the CM is being apathetic and terrorist like in her behaviour.(also it is well mentioned in the image itself it is a meme)

As for serious posts check the top one about Mayank Agarwal. Even the leftist Telegraph reported it.

maomao and bose like this.
  13. Peter

I would like to mention that I do not support an indefinite strike by doctors as many pregnant women and cancer patients are being denied treatment. However enough is enough and Mamata Banerjee is solely responsible for the lackadaisical attitude she has shown to state administration. The mob culture of a particular community should have never been allowed to foster and should have been nipped in the bud long ago when it was at its infantile stage. Sadly it was only encouraged and allowed to become the menace it has now become today. I hope normalcy returns to my state and a competent and able administrator becomes CM in 2021.

P.S. Also even in the Burdwan College attack the mob like and vandal patient party was of the same community.

“I had a surgery last week. I came here today to have the stitches removed at the OPD. The junior doctors forced us to leave. They asked us why we came when they had announced a ceasework,” Suktor Sheikh, who came from Murshidabad, said.

The junior doctors, however, denied the charge. “Our agitation was peaceful and we did not harass anyone. The hospital authorities announced that the OPD is closed today (Wednesday),” said a junior doctor.

https://www.telegraphindia.com/stat...edical-student-suffers-eye-injury/cid/1692329

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    maomao and bose like this.
  14. Peter

The attitude of some TMC chelas or acolytes. No prizes for guessing which community they belong to.

Also the attitude of some people shock me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The person is a member of TMC IT cell.

maomao likes this.
  15. angeldude13

angeldude13 Lestat De Lioncourt Senior Member

Mumtaz begum is blaming the doctors and calling them outsider. She has threatened them to stop the hartal or else face her fury.
    On the other news another princess from Bihar none other then the Daughter of king lalu, Miss Misa yadav has ceased the 15cr development project in patliputra because she lost the lok sabha election.

I think a lot of these politicians are dumbass. They don't realise that the reason they lost election was because Indians hate elitism now. The more they act crazy the more power modi and other right wing parties will get.
    I think they need to learn to bow down to the public pronto or they will cease to be in politics.

16. Sanglamorre

Bhai I'm also Bengali living in Kolkata. I'm monotoring the situation as well. Pretty fucked up.

17. here2where

here2where Regular Member

Not a bengali, so asking - who votes for this bitch? I know cutlets obviously. Who else?

maomao and Floydian like this.
  18. Sanglamorre

She gives massive amounts of state money to fund "sports clubs" which is essentially a cover for pet goons reared with alchol and money. There are large student bodies with her for more of the same and local power. They are good at keeping their followers satisfied.

There's also a sentiment that works in her favour that she singlehandedly uprooted the 34 year old CPIM rule.

19. DocK

DocK Regular Member

Dear Sir, I am forced to ask, which profession allows you to commit violence for not doing your job as the Client demands?
    Do peons accept beating for not finding files on time?
    Do Taxi drivers take beating for high fare due to wrong route?
    Do Train Motormen take beating for being late?
    Do policemen take beating for not reaching a crime on time?
    Do engineer take beating for missing a deadline?
    Then why should Doctor take beating for something as inevitable as Death?
    If the doctor was drunk, incompetent or negligent then there are provisions in law to punish and even debar him, is that the case with peons, engineers, taxi drivers or anywhere else?
    Every time Doctors go on strike it's not for higher fees or lesser working hours but for security while doing job.
    But what does media report? 5 people dead because of strike!!! Like people don't die on other days? Have you read Company suffered loss as peons went on strike? People suffered injury as bus drivers on strike? And anybody tried hitting a policeman?
    Government doctor especially interns work 15 hours a day in addition to their thesis work and also get emergency duty of 24hr shift twice a week. Government does not provide sufficient gloves to prevent HIV and Hepatitis to doctors. Better to not say anything about Other Supplies. But all they ask for is Safety. Is that also too much to ask?

20. Joker

Joker Regular Member

Agar itni samjh hum indians mein hotee toh Aaj hum aise na hote.
    I have been an active member of MARD since my MD days. Rest assured what we are seeing here today is not spontaneous or sudden. It's a culmination of years of apathy. Nowadays 50% of doctors got to USA via USMLE. And no, they are not rich or loaded!
    They take out loans to leave the country just because people here are apathic. Many people want to work in India. And many doctors are trained to serve people. But we are not trained to take humiliation and despair lying down. Indian doctors will keep making healthcare across globe excellent, but will suffer in India.