Now, these guys I like!

pmaitra

Now this is a very fine way to protest, although things would have been bad and dumping cobras could be seen as attempted homicide.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray

p2prada

Whoa! Dangerous. Too bad they will be arrested.

indian_sukhoi

lol,.........In India. You can find a lot of these kind of incidents.

Althought that not the way to come up, But atleast now they got attention on whats going on.

Yesterday, I got myself in a argument with a Constable. Bastard was asking for bribe and i refused to pay him. He had to let me go, It was becoming a huge scene on the road.

Sometimes you have to stand up and question it. Iam glad no one got bitten!!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
lol,.........In India. You can find a lot of these kind of incidents.

Althought that not the way to come up, But atleast now they got attention on whats going on.

Yesterday, I got myself in a argument with a Constable. Bastard was asking for bribe and i refused to pay him. He had to let me go, It was becoming a huge scene on the road.

Sometimes you have to stand up and question it. Iam glad no one got bitten!!
Ive been hauled up by the cops countless time on the street and never paid bribe. once cop issued a chalaan and said to sign it and i refused because i had done nothing wrong, after much arguing he said i can go. you have frighten them! i told him here keep my car key and tomorrow morning he along with his SHO will deliver the car to house. obviously i was bullshitting but he believed me :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't think that the Tax chaps would be alarmed.

Snakes are but the tax men's alter ego!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
From top to bottom our system has got corrupted - from politicians to babus to lower bureaucrats to the people. May be only such protests will wake up such corrupt people.

Let me share an anecdote that I came to know of after I came to India on how corrupt these politicians are.

In a certain state of India, a guy has a prime real estate in the city which if sold goes for up to INR 4 crores ($800,000 to you americans). This land was gifted to the said person a long ago. But there were some issues of land grabbing on this land and so the said person went to the home minister of the state to help in the situation. The said person gave the documents related to the land to the home minister. Then he was called back to home minister's office after a while and he was offered INR 4 lakhs ($8000 to you americans) and was told to forget about the land and the documents. This is the situation in this country and the said home minister's property and wealth runs into 1000s of crores. What should we make of it??.

A very sad situation. :sad:

These corrupt practices warrant strong institutions like LokPal which can reign in such corrupt people.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
From top to bottom our system has got corrupted - from politicians to babus to lower bureaucrats to the people. May be only such protests will wake up such corrupt people.

Let me share an anecdote that I came to know of after I came to India on how corrupt these politicians are.

In a certain state of India, a guy has a prime real estate in the city which if sold goes for up to INR 4 crores ($800,000 to you americans). This land was gifted to the said person a long ago. But there were some issues of land grabbing on this land and so the said person went to the home minister of the state to help in the situation. The said person gave the documents related to the land to the home minister. Then he was called back to home minister's office after a while and he was offered INR 4 lakhs ($8000 to you americans) and was told to forget about the land and the documents. This is the situation in this country and the said home minister's property and wealth runs into 1000s of crores. What should we make of it??.

A very sad situation. :sad:

These corrupt practices warrant strong institutions like LokPal which can reign in such corrupt people.
The Home Minister made himself at home with the documents!

A very homely chap! :eek:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
why did the idiot give documents ? should have filed case in court atleast.

that is nothing....people went to meet laloo in his house and when they came out car had disappeared :pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles