Now Pakistanis have problem with Indian Youngsters

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
We know how tharki Pakis are especially when it comes to animals.
larki chahe angrez ho(britney spear) ya Indian(sania bhabi) ya koi b
faraz
Pataane ki maharat pakistani hi raktey ha

blank_quest

Country flag
post reported

and abusing people on Online forums residing thousands miles far away is an act of coward

certainly i would have abused you in return
but i Am not a coward
You are not coward is the best joke of the day. Better don't spend time with Kafirs.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well, going by this video it seems like you certainly are.

We don't comment on your religious festivals, your social happenings or your political charades. Ever.
one guy or a fraction doesnt represent the whole Pakistan

whether you agree or not but pakistanis are least worried about India

anyway i can post a similar video of a girl from India
or you should search yourself
"Kashmir to hoga lekin Pakistan ni hoga."

Rage

DFI TEAM

If I'm to understand correctly, this is from a reputed news channel called Peshawar News who are catering to an audience. If the audience didn't want to see it, why would they make such a news byte?

What you're saying is in dissonance with what's being played out on that video.

blank_quest

Country flag

They should be least worried about india and spend NO money for Terror Training.Kashmir is occupied by Pakhanaland that makes us worried. Pakhanaland should not be worried at all. I agree .

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
If I'm to understand correctly, this is from a reputed news channel called Peshawar News who are catering to an audience. If the audience didn't want to see it, why would they make such a news byte?

What you're saying is in dissonance with what's being played out on that video.
Peshawar news?

Havent watched the video as well

well as told not before either not agree or not but pakistanis are least concerned about indians

well if you have access to YouTube than watch the video about Kashmir to hoga lekin Pakistan ni hoga.

agentperry

Peshawar news?

well as told not before either not agree or not but pakistanis are least concerned about indians

well if you have access to YouTube than watch the video about Kashmir to hoga lekin Pakistan ni hoga.
well just like you said pakistanis dont care about indians the same goes with us as well. people here are least concerned about pakistan, its problems. few people here dont represent entire india.

so buck up punk

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
well just like you said pakistanis dont care about indians the same goes with us as well. people here are least concerned about pakistan, its problems. few people here dont represent entire india.

so buck up punk
well i might agree about the indians part

but your media is too much biased
there obsession with Pakistan is never ending
sometime i think they now giving a fraction from raw(proxy war) funds to the media as well to post anti pak news

agentperry

unke to pehle jaise ni utrey te.
your comparing actress with a champion of India
arey tm naam bolo..sara pakistan hi india a k gata hai, act karta hai, even reh bhi jata hai. champion of india to wo abhi bhi hai-sania mirza. still she plays for India. moreover she is not an object which is either smuggled or looted from India or won as trophy- woman could be object or trophy at your place but not ours- atleast among the people present here

agentperry

well i might agree about the indians part

but your media is too much biased
there obsession with Pakistan is never ending
sometime i think they now giving a fraction from raw(proxy war) funds to the media as well to post anti pak news
the same goes with pakistani media as well, to come up with this very post i went thru many pakistani newspaper websites- they even had news of Indian foreign secretary resigning, Indian home minister commenting, even fire at kolkata's building was there. so if media is obsessed then both side media is biased

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
pakis are the filth of the world.....why do we even care what a failed islamic state show....they are the ones who run to western countries like hungry dogs and then complain about their culture too......let these maggots remain in the shythole of islamic nation! :)

blank_quest

Country flag
:rofl: see two indians don't agree on who the champ of india is , and farhaan the super-duper-pooper maar-shi-al race MAN of earth is telling who the champ of india is :pound:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
arey tm naam bolo..sara pakistan hi india a k gata hai, act karta hai, even reh bhi jata hai. champion of india to wo abhi bhi hai-sania mirza. still she plays for India. moreover she is not an object which is either smuggled or looted from India or won as trophy- woman could be object or trophy at your place but not ours- atleast among the people present here
well than this is because Indian entertainment industry is very huge and a better chance for a brighter future

this is the reason they opt for India

Rage

DFI TEAM
Peshawar news?

You should watch the video.

If I'm right, it looks like it's being aired on n'tnl television.

That certainly says a lot for Pakistanis obsessing about India.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
the same goes with pakistani media as well, to come up with this very post i went thru many pakistani newspaper websites- they even had news of Indian foreign secretary resigning, Indian home minister commenting, even fire at kolkata's building was there. so if media is obsessed then both side media is biased
these are major news

while your mens agencies has dedicated sections for Pakistan such as toi

now if you browse pak news agencies you can find more indians comments than pakistanis while the same cannot be said about Indian news agencies

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
these are major news

while your mens agencies has dedicated sections for Pakistan such as toi

now if you browse pak news agencies you can find more indians comments than pakistanis while the same cannot be said about Indian news agencies
failed state and islam is the best concoction for a demented awam....they will keep believing in murderous islam and it's prophet of doom.....no doubt pakistan is an islamic shythole!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles