Now it is official, Xinhua revealed DF21D Anti-ship Ballistics Missile

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Re: Now it is official, Xinhua revealed DF21D Anti-ship Ballistics Mis

No wonder Indian rockets are famous for its Brownian motion, three Indian checked the google map, then they got three different central asian countries with the same criterion. Kasakstan, Tajikstan, now you come up with a Uzbekistan, are you trying to fool yourselves around or what?
Rapkan is in Uzbekistan so it takes a Westerner to get it right.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

Rapkan is in Uzbekistan so it takes a Westerner to get it right.
Oh my goodness, you are pardoned. go take you pills.

Novice

No wonder Indian rockets are famous for its Brownian motion, three Indian checked the google map, then they got three different central asian countries with the same criterion. Kasakstan, Tajikstan, now you come up with a Uzbekistan, are you trying to fool yourselves around or what?

Cinoti, I would give you a simple task. See i am planning to fire AGNI V :agni: on following coordinate, you know just for fun and moreover because we have it.

48.166543, 134.645348

Now exercise for you, use Google Earth (not browser map) and navigate to this place. Got it?

Great. now zoom in as much you can. Got it.

Now look at the coordinate at the bottom. hope you got it so far.

Now punch in the number you found at the bottom of map screen.

Strange? Isn't it?

If you couldn't figure the simple task, you are really dumb. If you did, you are still dumb because you relied on a publicly available tool created in America mostly by Indians to prove your superiority. You were asked to provide a credible video evidence and not google map. Besides, the important point I am going to make is;

You are not allowed to call someone peasant, stupid, fool and other such things. You might be good at copying coordinates and pasting them in google map, just like you do with Russian hardware and stolen LM data but still advised to refrain from name calling.

Coming to the subject of debate. What are you trying to prove that the trench was created by a missile. I know the truth man. See i did some research and finally got to the heart of it. I am now going to reveal the most kept Chinese secret :bs: with a pictorial proof. :gangnam:

You see now this one has the drag mark as well.

You people living on borrowed time think you became smartest of all by doing the labor intensive menial job that your American overlords dumped on you. What makes you think those industries would be with you forever? Come out of your illusions. Stop smoking that cheap Chinese shit. You know your days are numbered and you self proclaimed intelligent yellow skinned rear can't drag you much further.

Besides, remember the coordinate I talked about? I am still going to bomb that. :dancemasti:

Moderators, This derogatory behavior from Chinese participants is unacceptable. I advise a restraint lesson for all of them.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

funny when i put the same thing here

40'22'' 13.69 N 99' 51'' 30.78 E - Google Maps

again point is that this Coordinate suppose to take us to this place

:tsk:

so pic is fake.

You are fake, if you are not illiterate and understand your ----ing Indian number, check again on the longitude in your stupid picture it is 69 degree E rather than 99 degree E, you are way (30 degree) off to the west, stupid.

You just failed to understand difference between decimal and minutes degrees, no wonder, I thought he mistakenly put the cursor somewhere, you just revealed why he is wrong. sometimes it takes an imbecile to duplicate an imbecile.

apology your arse, apology, Do me a favor check you stupid longitudes again. it is still at 69' E, you failed to separate your search by a comma, google just give you the latitudes instead keeping the original one in longitude. how stubborn can one be to reveal again and again its stupidity

and the link you used also looks like a very phishy one, it is GPS Coordinate Converter, Maps and Info
it is not google, not even a commercial site, it is Jeff Boulter's blog,
Jeff Boulter

Being an " " is not good enough for him. He has to let everyone know.
Welcome to party

so you educated Chines have taken us to this location on the google map.

now educated Chines this site does not match with the impact site.

looks like your education level is either same as Madarsa level of Pakistan or even worse.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

looks like Chines version of crop circle

Novice

::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh you made my day

::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Honest to god i had almost given up trying to find the trench.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Just beep off, as if you have not made enough clown out of youself. get a life instead of trolling here with your under educated brain.
of all that fart of yours you have failed to show the link for the impact site.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

of all that fart of yours you have failed to show the link for the impact site.
Just beep off, the image was taken on 2009, the target is a mobile structure, the terrain is covered by snow now if the google database is updated, surface structure may already be moved or demolished. all this said, 99 E is in China

Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

hh my, MODs is trying to shelter Indian from being exposed? Okay, I use this neutral tone then.

Pic:

Link:
40.37, 99.86 - Google Maps

Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

pmaitra

Stop abusing each other; all of you.

average american

I like haveing a Chinese member in here, lets stop the bullying.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

Stop abusing each other; all of you.
I really respect your authority, but you are not helping them, they need to learn basic mathematics conversion and google search skills but most of them showed only arrogance and used a lot profanity to showcase how ignorance blinds mind.

pmaitra

I really respect your authority, but you are not helping them, they need to learn basic mathematics conversion and google search skills but most of them showed only arrogance and used a lot profanity to showcase how ignorance blinds mind.
Ok, what has happened, has happened. Make your point and move on. Same for the rest.

Thank y'all for your cooperation.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

Thanks

comparing with the old pic

looks like you guys are playing cricket on the pitch on the site :rofl:
get a life, pathetic.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles