No enmity with the Taliban, says PTI CM-designate

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) senior leader and soon-to-be Chief Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Pervez Khattak on Friday said that the coming provincial government was ready to hold talks with the outlawed Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) militants.
We have no enmity with the Taliban, said the PTI central Secretary General. He said the Taliban were also Pakistanis and that they request the militant group to hold peace talks and work for peace in the region.
"We appeal to Taliban that we are not at war with you, this province is yours and we are hopeful you will work for its peace.
"We are not against anyone and not here to fight anyone, we want peace and development in our province and we want to talk to them, " he said.
Pervaiz Khattak also said that they should be given a chance to settle the problem.
"Our request to them is that we want peace in the province and that they should extend to us their help," Khattak said.
http://dawn.com/2013/05/17/no-enmit...r&utm_campaign=Buffer&utm_content=bufferc1cb7

sob

Mod
Country flag
This was Tarek Fateh was warning aout-- the sidelining of the only moderate party in Pakistan the ANP.

Taliban and their sympathisers in other political parties carried out a systematic campaign to kill the ANP leaders or forced them out of the race by kidnapping of their family members. There was nobody in Pakistan to protest against this and they are going to rue this for years to come. I foresee the entire KP area seceding from Pakistan in near future.

gokussj9

Country flag
"We appeal to Taliban that we are not at war with you, this province is yours and we are hopeful you will work for its peace.
This statement takes the cake. The sheer barbarism of the Taliban sends a chill to the spineless pakjabis who have been at the receiving end of all the loot,plunder and rape of the yore. They are nothing but those Dharmics who succumbed to the continuous invasions from central asia. They are in a strict sense eternal loosers and will always be the cowardly subjects of the Trollibanies just like their ancestors.

gokussj9

Country flag
This was Tarek Fateh was warning aout-- the sidelining of the only moderate party in Pakistan the ANP.

Taliban and their sympathisers in other political parties carried out a systematic campaign to kill the ANP leaders or forced them out of the race by kidnapping of their family members. There was nobody in Pakistan to protest against this and they are going to rue this for years to come. I foresee the entire KP area seceding from Pakistan in near future.
This just depicts two things, either 1) Talibunnies are very strong with their stone age weaponry or 2) Pakjabis are absolutely spineless. I would favor the latter argument. Even after Taliban sending 50k+ mard-e-momins to Jannat ki Hoor, Paki's still have the shamelessness to hold peace talks with them.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
very well said,we need to get out of the US war as soon as possible

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles