NGOs under govt scanner following IB warning

santosh10

The bottomline is that we are heading towards a world where major nations such as US, China, India ,Russia will be equipped with so many and so powerful weapons that they will be very fearful of each other and therefore, there will be no possibility of war between them. War in these circumastances will only mean one thing and that is "mutually assured destruction" which no body will want. Multi polar world with just world order is emerging. Hegemony days are numbered. Time for mutual respect and harmony !
how would you see these NGOs in India, how would you look on their activities in India? :ranger:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am surprised that hegemony has stopped in the world.

What would one call the Ukraine in the pocket and the South China Sea in the pocket adventures?

Imperialism's return?

One must see events without rose coloured glasses.

The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.

Last edited:

santosh10

Any Crime on the soil of BRIC must be a Punishable Offence

sir, if US and their allies do any crime in any part of world, it must bring a price for them on their own soil. i mean, if US and their allies like UK may do something on the soil of BRIC, then BRIC must be able to make them pay a 'fit' price on their own soil. for example of location wise, Russia may even crush whole UK/Britain within a day, and it would definitely help the establishments of US learn a lesson too. in fact, crushing whole UK by air/water and other means within a day, too easy for Russia, will suddenly help us get a 2009 type recession in world which will eventually help these highly indebted OECD economies learn enough, while Russia already has too many sanctions..... Eurozone economy still below its 2008 level, the way they have borrowed so much debt since then, any more 2008-09 type recession will eventually 'finish' them....

Doing crimes on the soil of BRIC must be a punishable offence, the people behind any wrong on the soil of BRIC must not be allowed to walk away unpunished. there must not be any reason, why they can't be punished, just because territories of US/UK may defend those certain criminals. if the establishments of US/UK allow criminal activities in any part of world, by using their government agencies funded by the tax payers/voters who elected these governments of US/UK, then it will be a price for all the voters/tax payers of US/UK, which must be demonstrated with whatever arms, the BRIC have :thumb:

santosh10

What would one call the Ukraine in the pocket and the South China Sea in the pocket adventures?

Imperialism's return?

not sure sir, but the way US/UK look like drunk in organizing crimes in other countries, while using Pakistan+Bangladesh in India too, as i can see...... no one would inform the other side before a mass level attack....

too many weapons we have to destroy this world many times, we just need to start-think in this regard once :facepalm:

i myself dont see any guarantee of the next year 2016, no part of the world can be put on 'slavery' and what will be the final price of keeping this earth as whole, safe enough...... only time will answer it :ranger:

Last edited:

DingDong

Country flag

Imperialism's return?

I was surprised to learn that the British Empire actually fuelled piracy (explored about this topic after watching Pirates Of the Carribbean), the policy was a lot like current Pakistani government's support for "good terrorists". Britishers rarely if ever went on war without local support, in fact locals were the ones who provided the cannon fodder. This strategy has withstood the test of time, because it shields the big guy from unrecoverable losses. The new face of the Imperial West (NATO in Ukraine, ME) and the Imperial East (Han China in SCS and Somalia) is no different.

They may loose the battle, but they will persist and win the war. Scary.

santosh10

I made a post as below for the leaders of US/UK/Aus, which may have a place here too. i think :thumb:

Asian Democracy Vs Communism Vs Western Democracy

we have every right to defend our people/families based in India

last night i was given dream that i talk like a communist, and i was to answer it. as below:

1st; until leaders of US/UK/Aus share "equal voting rights" with Indian civilians in the democratic elections of US/UK/Aus, they dont represent the people based in India

2nd; until Tax Payers of US/UK/Aus dont share subsidy burden of Indian middle class, to feed half of the population below poverty line, they can't interfere in this country to do any destructive activities. "its not you money invested in India, that you can do 'earth quake'/'Tsunami' here."

3rd; and as i doubt that earth quake of Nepal+India recently might be handled by the people based in US, and their followers of UK. its again very clear that the leaders of US/UK dont represent the people of this part of world. simply because they aren't the "elected leaders" of Indian civilians. pain of the people being hurt in earth quake in India+Nepal, is understood by the leaders of from this society, not by the leaders based in US/UK.

4th; even if Pakistan is also a democratic country, they have fought many wars with India, as there is a fundamental religious difference between India-Pakistan+Bangladesh too. and its similar to how Christian voters of NATO have been funding wars against the Muslim nations in past...
and if we find India on target nowdays too, then its simply because when criterion of getting success in life isn't education in a society, as in US/UK/Aus, people only fight wars for religion-race. like how we find just no environment of education in US/Uk/Australia, professional teams is filled with immigrant professionals of developing countries only. over 75% born in US/UK/Aus dont have class 10th certificate itself, if we excludes immigrants who generally come with high qualifications. and as over 50% born in these countries have consumed heroine/cocaine at a time of life, their leaders now know, fight for religion-race in other countries is the only option left for these people...

5th; population of Indian Hindu community exceeds 1% in US, and 1.5% in UK, who are the most qualified and highest income group people there. simply because, i dont think even one person of Indian origin doesn't have a degree, very less likely. Indian women are the highest employed and highest Income group, as compare to women of other religious groups....

6th; with hefty investments in infrastructure, funded by the tax payers of India, which only has a rising trend of investments in future, we now have reasons to believe that Indian economy may achieve its level it had in world till 18th century, the largest economy of world till then, ....
//profit.ndtv.com/news/politics/article-rs-51-46-lakh-cr-to-be-allocated-for-infrastructure-during-12th-plan-310726
//i.imgur.com/ZZjkt.png
GDP on PPP by 18th century
GDP of India: $90,750mil :ranger:

GDP of China: $82,800mil

GDP of Western Europe: $81,213mil
USA: $527 :ranger:

(here, the prices are based at the year 1800.)

//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_%28PPP%29#World_1.E2.80.932003_.28Maddison.29
List of regions by past GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7th; you may have any type of life style you want, its your business. but your lifestyle won't be meant to do destructive activities in India. for example, i was told that British government sending their own women to minority Muslims of India, to get pregnant by casual sex, as they want to help Muslims in India pump petrol in Indian Hindu women. and in response i answered, "half of the British women are single mothers, have one more kid by casual sex in India won't be an issue for them. but it has an issue for the Indian society, certainly.... we have small Hindu families not because you help Muslims pump petrol in our women, who generally have big families."

in a simple language, we dont want to invite 'pig generations', when a women is pregnant by many men, and kids grow on the social security from then onward. whenever there is a delay in centrelink payment in Australia, they simply come on road, as no male parent.... and just because a community is growing, you can't use your tax money to destroy this part of world, simply because your own society as whole has become pigs....
(im even told, even bodies of few good girls of India is occupied by the foreign souls, to do prostitution by using their bodies.... shameful, this is what you want to do in India, as your own society not doing good, as you yourself on fall??? and then punish those like me, who may open mouth against this type of serious crimes being done in other countries like India....)

Indians are the most qualified people of US, who helped US have high techs. labs of US's firms are filled with immigrants professionals only. the technologies which were then transferred to UK and from UK to Australia-Canada etc too. your society simply doesn't know about education, and dependent on the Indian professionals, mainly, to run your industries. and hence, you have enough reasons to learn from growing society of India, as compare to attack on us.....?

8th; when i have a look on the causalities of Earth Quake recently, i always compare it with the Homicide Rate of America's a worse figure than Africa too. US is also among the highest rape rate in world, highest incarceration rate in world is the result of their high rate this way. and its heat we facing in India, a growing society.... a major difference between the western society dependent on social security, and the non-welfare society of Asian countries...
//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_region
you always have a reason to build your society, and learn from others. but you dont have any reason to destroy other parts of world. without sharing "equal voting rights" with Indian civilians in democratic elections of US/UK/Aus. anything you do by using nationals of Pakistan+Bangladesh in India, enemy background countries, its all a crime by any means....

9th; i was just discussing "commonwealth technology" of UK/Aus and their allies, "always attack on back." no-one come to Indian society to attack people here as "Pakistani Muzahidin" or "Bangladeshi Muzahidin", all have become "Indian Muzahidin" like how Azmal kasab came from Pakistan with Hindu type red stings on hands, during the Mumbai attack 2008.
no one entered in Indian Hindu society by introducing his own name, mainly Bangladeshi Muslims were used to put on the government positions, including on Indian President, under False Indian Hindu name, as funded by annual budget of UK/Aus.
not even single wrong you do, ever did, as an enemy, always friends and always attack people here by using enemy background people of Pakistan+Bangladesh....

10th; have little shame and take these False ID people to UK/Australia, you have put here under false Indian IDs. we have every right to demand death penalty for these foreign infiltrators positioned on the government jobs. and if we talk more then its more about punishing their handlers based in UK/Australia/US, who have done these crimes in India.

and never think that you can't be punished, may survive 'anyhow' by doing crimes in other countries, as this is what the Western Democracy means for. we have every right to punish those offenders, who may harms/kill our civilians by earth quake, offend with our women based in India. Indians might not be in this certain position at present, but you are never safe while doing these things in India, and sitting in US/UK/Aus.....
governments of US/Uk/Aus are not only responsible to punish those who have offended Indian society, but also take proper action against these offenders based in US/UK/Aus, who are defended by their government agencies right now....

i dont think these offenders based in US/UK/Aus may be proved good for their society by doing these things in India or other countries. and never think that you may always survive after attacking our people/families based in India, just because you maintain support of 50% voting in your democratic elections of US/UK/Aus. we have every right to defend our people/families based in India, with whatever strength we have, or we will need to punish these offenders based in US/UK/Aus, who remained unpunished to date, as defended by their laws/government agencies.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I like the manner in which the Congress is crying foul that some 3000 NGOs licence has been cancelled by the NDA Govt.

Chidambaram and Singh publicly identified NGOs as roadblocks to growth, the PMO and the Home ministry were not in agreement on whether to link the cancellation of licences of three NGOs to anti-nuclear protests. Nevertheless, by 2013, more than 4,000 NGOs had had their permission to receive foreign funds revoked for "prejudicially affecting [unspecified] public interest" and inadequate compliance with norms.
https://in.news.yahoo.com/ib-s-ngo-report--not-a-time-for-intelligence-or-dissent-090159985.html

santosh10

I like the manner in which the Congress is crying foul that some 3000 NGOs licence has been cancelled by the NDA Govt.

sir, how would you reply my comment of post#28, i made during the tough time of earth quake by late April 2015?
On the name of Democracy, would Indians also become Pigs

in a simple language, we dont want to invite 'pig generations', when a women is pregnant by many men, and kids grow on the social security from then onward. whenever there is a delay in centrelink payment in Australia, they simply come on road, as no male parent.... and just because a community is growing, you can't use your tax money to destroy this part of world, simply because your own society as whole has become pigs....
(im even told, even bodies of few good girls of India is occupied by the foreign souls, to do prostitution by using their bodies.... shameful, this is what you want to do in India, as your own society not doing good, as you yourself on fall??? and then punish those like me, who may open mouth against this type of serious crimes being done in other countries like India....)

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles