NewMember is here

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Hello Newmember welcome to DFI !!
Please tell us more about where you are from, we are always delighted to hear from our Afghan friends.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Hi NewMember..
Welcome to DFI....

Feel free to post around..... :)

Regards,
Nrj

NewMember

hello dear singh, i am from afghanistan, and thanks for wellcoming me. how is the forum? is it busy? i joined another indian forum but that was very quite and i didnt like it. are there any other member from afghanistan?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome newmember. look around and find out for yourself as to how you feel this forum is. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Around may i told that dfi will soon 've some afghan members. here you go...my predictions came true from good news from afghanistan website.....Welcome to DFI

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
hello dear singh, i am from afghanistan, and thanks for wellcoming me. how is the forum? is it busy? i joined another indian forum but that was very quite and i didnt like it. are there any other member from afghanistan?
NM, we are fairly busy akhi. We had an Afghan member here by the name of Kabuli but he is inactive these days.

NewMember

thanks all of you. the forum looks a bit slow to me, probably it is my computer.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
we have zaki and dark wave active here. others cant survive the truth that they might have to face or are here just to troll as they do on Pakistani forums and face the music.

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India, NewMember, please enjoy your stay.

Regards

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome NewMember. Have a nice time on the forum.

sandeepdg

Welcome to DFI, to DFI !! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and share news about your homeland !! You are the second member from AFGHANISTAN to join up after Kabuli, wish more of countrymen become members of our forum !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles