New Zealand school teaches Sanskrit and claims it helps children understand English

Param

It is a hypothetical construct to explain how these languages are inter-related. Don't ever think that humans would have the real ability to peek into the ancient times even before known history was born, until they can make a time machine.

:doh: It's already well known how these languages evolved.

The ones who don't accept some controversial findings of mainstream history, archeology etc often think otherwise.

Vyom

Seeker
:doh: It's already well known how these languages evolved.

The ones who don't accept some controversial findings of mainstream history, archeology etc often think otherwise.
You were referring to Proto-Indo-European I suppose?

Param

You were referring to Proto-Indo-European I suppose?

According to the link posted in the first page Sanskrit evolved from this language.

So I was referring to both.

Vyom

Seeker
According to the link posted in the first page Sanskrit evolved from this language.

So I was referring to both.
Well I was talking about the Proto-Indo-European, which is only there to explain the common origin of all these inter-related languages.

Param

Well I was talking about the Proto-Indo-European, which is only there to explain the common origin of all these inter-related languages.
So how can a language called Proto Indo European be the predecessor of Sanskrit, that is supposed to have ivolved in India and used by the original sanskrit speakers whom many claim did not migrate from outside?

Now if you say that we need a time machine to find that out, I'll say that the reason is already known but not accepted by many because the truth causes discomfort.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
So how can a language called Proto Indo European be the predecessor of Sanskrit, that is supposed to have ivolved in India and used by the original sanskrit speakers whom many claim did not migrate from outside?

Now if you say that we need a time machine to find that out, I'll say that the reason is already known but not accepted by many because the truth causes discomfort.
Can you be more clear rather than speaking in poetry ? :che:

Vyom

Seeker

....which is?

debasree

Country flag
it was nightmare in school days to learn the grammer i remember

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles