New Visa Agreement between India and Pakistan

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Shri Sushilkumar Shinde, Home Minister of India and Mr. A. Rehman Malik, Pakistan Interior Minister jointly operationalized the new Visa Agreement between India and Pakistan on 14th December, 2012 at New Delhi. However, the Visa-on-Arrival will come into effect from 15th January, 2013 and the Group Tourist Visa from 15th March, 2013. A Circular to this effect was issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs today to all the Indian Missions, State Governments/ Union Territories, Foreigners Regional Registration Officers (FRROs), FROs and all concerned.

Details here

New Visa Agreement Signed between India and Pakistan

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Dafuq? :dafuq:

Useless WKK-ism. Pakis should not be touched even with a sterilized bargepole.

I hope the fear of acid keeps them away. And also, I hope our CISF guys in airport security perform anal probes with long dandas on each Paki who deigns to come here. Maybe that will keep them away.

Tianshan

i don't understand, indians are always telling us that we are going to get "bitten" by pakistanis in return for supporting them.

however, it is indians who are giving them liberalized visa regime, while we did not add them to our free-stay visa list.

how does this logic work?

Blackwater

i don't understand, indians are always telling us that we are going to get "bitten" by pakistanis in return for supporting them.

however, it is indians who are giving them liberalized visa regime, while we did not add them to our free-stay visa list.

Ever heard of this uncle

all answer lies in this pic

Satanist

Tihar Jail
Banned
i still don't understand. india is always warning us about terrorists and instability coming from paksitan, which will "bite us" back.

but india is giving pakistanis visas on arrival.... while china is not.
Why indians so passive? Do they want to turn other cheek and get slapped too? Effect of Gandhi ideology?

Satanist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ever heard of this uncle

all answer lies in this pic

I did wikipedia on him and it says he is similar to our Shang Yang of Qin state during Warring States period. If true, I have nothing but respect for him.

Blackwater

i still don't understand. india is always warning us about terrorists and instability coming from paksitan, which will "bite us" back.

Visa on Arrival can be granted at Attari/Wagah check-post to persons more than 65 years of age for 45 days with single entry (effective from 15th January, 2013).

Tolaha

Maybe the idea is that we make it so easy for the terrorists in Pakistan, that they completely loose interest in bombing themselves in India, due to the lack of challenge perhaps! :notsure: But its all part of a master plan, have no doubt! :heh:

Tianshan

I did wikipedia on him and it says he is similar to our Shang Yang of Qin state during Warring States period. If true, I have nothing but respect for him.
i think blackwater is trying to say that it is some kind of strategy, that india will be more liberal in giving pakistanis visas compared to us.

i have been thinking about it but i don't understand how it will work.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Yeah, unfortunately we have a poisonous breed called WKKs here in India, who advocate peace with Pakistan at any cost. Till those WKKs are culled, we will have this problem.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Relaxation of terms for businessman itself tell how GOI wants Pakistanis to understand the difference between environment of two countries & the opportunities that Indian state provides. Generating good-will among ordinary & business class of neighboring country is key priority here IMO. You can win wars but winning public favorability is toughest task.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
India by all means want MFN status from PAkistan

so that they could export to afghanistan through Pakistan.

and easy access for RAW

Tolaha

India by all means want MFN status from PAkistan

so that they could export to afghanistan through Pakistan.

and easy access for RAW
yeah right, RAW is just waiting for Pakistan to grant India MFN status and then it will line up men in front of the Pakistani embassy to apply for visa! :rolleyes:

Pakistan and Afghanistan as well unfortunately, are not economically significant enough for India to break a sweat over Pakistani policies!

Satanist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yeah, unfortunately we have a poisonous breed called WKKs here in India, who advocate peace with Pakistan at any cost. Till those WKKs are culled, we will have this problem.
Such WKKs should not compromise integrity of nation! More failures of democracy.

SPIEZ

Country flag
WKK what's that ??? :wat:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Such WKKs should not compromise integrity of nation! More failures of democracy.
Yeah, though I am normally a supporter of democracy, in the case of WKKs I will be happy if something were done about them. :rage:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles