New Uncontacted Group Confirmed in Brazil

Oracle

The Brazilian government has confirmed the existence of a previously unknown group of so-called uncontacted people who have remained isolated from industrial society.

In April, the Brazilian government agency charged with protecting the country's indigenous tribes took aerial photographs of the group's Amazon dwellings. The photos were released June 22 by Survival International, an advocacy group for indigenous people.

Survival International research director Fiona Watson talked to Wired.com about the photos.

House
The structure of the dwelling is very different from those seen in photographs of another uncontacted Amazon group that were released in February. Unlike those small, open dwellings, these are large and enclosed.

"Probably 20 or 30 people could fit in there," said Watson. "You can see smaller structures toward the back of the house. These could be areas for cooking, or storing things. I've been to indigenous villages where they have separate structures for keeping the large birds from which they pluck feathers to make arrows."

Wired

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Send Jesus to Save them, He will teach them to have shame of their naked ways, to be discontent with how much ever you get, to be shit scared of death that you need to think of it every day, teach them that the forest and animals where created for them so that they can rape the forest and sell it for profit, talk of western living standards and remain miserable and discontent for the rest of their life, Invade their neighbors the heathens.

What i mean really is that Jesus will teach them the way to progress from their primitive ways, so that they can live happily forever like the Christians. Jesus needs to Save them fast!

Last edited:

mayfair

I find it curious though that none of these "uncontacted" people have long hair or beards. Infact one of them in the above video has a inverted bowl shaped hair!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I find it curious though that none of these "uncontacted" people have long hair or beards. Infact one of them in the above video has a inverted bowl shaped hair!
One theory is that they dont eat as much food with cholesterol, that causes more testosterone and body hair.

Another one is they are Mongoloids and they dont have body hair.

mayfair

One theory is that they dont eat as much food with cholesterol, that causes more testosterone and body hair.

Another one is they are Mongoloids and they dont have body hair.
Very reasonable assumptions that would account for facial hair. But that still doesn't quite explain having short hair on the scalp. Maybe their communities are more complex than we give them credit for.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
What is surprising to me is that they managed to be "unfound" for so long!! Is Amazon that hostile?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Very reasonable assumptions that would account for facial hair. But that still doesn't quite explain having short hair on the scalp. Maybe their communities are more complex than we give them credit for.
They obviously have tools to cut their scalp hair and yes they are more advanced because they live with far less conflict with themselves and nature.

These so called advanced western and other societies are based on fear. They develop because of fear and that is an premative state of mind.

mayfair

They obviously have tools to cut their scalp hair and yes they are more advanced because they live with far less conflict with themselves and nature.

These so called advanced western and other societies are based on fear. They develop because of fear and that is an premative state of mind.
A lesson that we sadly refuse to learn at our own peril. Agent Smith in Matrix was right- human beings are a disease of this planet

niharjhatn

Send Jesus to Save them, He will teach them to have shame of their naked ways, to be discontent with how much ever you get, to be shit scared of death that you need to think of it every day, teach them that the forest and animals where created for them so that they can rape the forest and sell it for profit, talk of western living standards and remain miserable and discontent for the rest of their life, Invade their neighbors the heathens.

What i mean really is that Jesus will teach them the way to progress from their primitive ways, so that they can live happily forever like the Christians. Jesus needs to Save them fast!
Hehe, reminds me of one of my top 10 favourite quotes of all time:

When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the Land and the Missionaries had the Bible. They taught us how to pray with our eyes closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible. --Jomo Kenyatta

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Hehe, reminds me of one of my top 10 favourite quotes of all time:

When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the Land and the Missionaries had the Bible. They taught us how to pray with our eyes closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible. --Jomo Kenyatta
Lol. That was a good one.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Large big boned women are also known as Amazons.

Also an all women nation in Greek mythology.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Dispatching christian missionaries in 3...2...1... :D
Wouldn't be surprised if Sri Sri and Ramdev are also despatched by Kapil Sibal to as part of 'civil' society to civilise them through the Art of Living and Yoga.

Kapil Sibal would have been sent but they would reject his Lokpal Bill since it is a Joke & ****All bill.

Since BBC (Bluff and Bluster Corporation) has not arrived there, India wants to steal a march.

So, Digvijay Singh is being gift wrapped for endless bluff and bluster chatter and will be the advance party to project Rahul Gandhi as their next King and Emperor!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles