New Ranks + Thanks button

A.V.

ok we will try to get the notification system and the old useful thread thumps up sign together with thanks and integrate both the things then might help , need some time though

Anshu Attri

Country flag
ok we will try to get the notification system and the old useful thread thumps up sign together with thanks and integrate both the things then might help , need some time though
thank you very much A.V.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
current "Thanks" system feel like PDF.Older notification system of "good" , "bad" post was nice....you know old is gold.

sandeepdg

Thanks a lot A.V. ! I had posted the same query as Kunal, will be glad if you guys could get this feature back, even if it takes some time though !:emot112:

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
I will repeat my question. Is there a way to look at your thanked posts?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
at least make those thanks to be counted in the notification, so that we can at least see who has like our post, now we dont know who has thank us for which post unless we go to that post.

SHASH2K2

at least make those thanks to be counted in the notification, so that we can at least see who has like our post, now we dont know who has thank us for which post unless we go to that post.
today I spent 15 minutes to find out who thanked and the post I was thanked for. Still trying to find it . :thinking:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Sir please tell me too about how to find the posts in which I was thanked and by whom.:happy_8:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Good Job!
Thanks notifications are back..

SHASH2K2

new thanks that we receive are not added in tally. Today I received one but its not showing up in stats.

A.V.

have added the notification and helpful answers so thank general posts and those that help you learn something give it a helpful thumps up so now saya , kunal sash all the things u asked is back

SHASH2K2

have added the notification and helpful answers so thank general posts and those that help you learn something give it a helpful thumps up so now saya , kunal sash all the things u asked is back
Thanks a lot AV. You rock .:emot112:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles