New Ranks + Thanks button

death.by.chocolate

Professional
Country flag
sorry for the old thanks count missing its because of a mistake while upgrading to vb4 but if anybody remembers vaguely their old thanks count let amar know then he will set the thanks count up for interested members
I am pretty sure mine was 96787 :happy_2:
If at all possible I'd like to see the Google search feature added to DFI

sandeepdg

I surely am missing my old thanks, Mods !!:emot101: I would be glad if I could get them back, since there were many of them, approxiamtely 37 !

Neil

Country flag
I surely am missing my old thanks, Mods !!:emot101: I would be glad if I could get them back, since there were many of them, approxiamtely 37 !
i am with you man.....mods if u can rethink your decision would be delighted....thankx...!!

marcos98

why army ranks ...???
we should really go for air force ranks dont you think....
like start from flying officer, flight lieutenant, squandron leader ..so on..
just me opinion...
cheers to thanks button..

SHASH2K2

I had even more than that . whats worse is that there are many controversial threads and people will not thank openly for those . I am not doing it now a days and am sure this new open thanks system is discouraging many users from openly appreciating people point of view.
Just a thought.

A.V.

we are looking for a rank order where a member can choose a line army , airforce or navy and get promoted in that line of order its upto the members choice to choose which stream but wait for that idea its coming for future .........

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
To those missing their old thanks count. This is an incentive to start posting more. Your thanks count will catch up. :happy_2:

i dont like armed forces like ranking.
For die hard Lalu fans like ajtr we need to start a new political ranking
Worker - MLA - MP - Minister - PM :happy_2:

I had even more than that . whats worse is that there are many controversial threads and people will not thank openly for those . I am not doing it now a days and am sure this new open thanks system is discouraging many users from openly appreciating people point of view.
Just a thought.
Hi, You can Pm the member/thread starter tO Communicate if his/heR vIews are To your liking and need to be thankEd but don't want to say so publicly.

PS: S2k2 don't mind just kidding. :happy_2:

SHASH2K2

To those missing their old thanks count. This is an incentive to start posting more. Your thanks count will catch up. :happy_2:

For die hard Lalu fans like ajtr we need to start a new political ranking
Worker - MLA - MP - Minister - PM :happy_2:

Hi, You can Pm the member/thread starter tO Communicate if his/heR vIews are To your liking and need to be thankEd but don't want to say so publicly.

PS: S2k2 don't mind just kidding. :happy_2:
Dar to ap mods ka hi laga rahta hai. pata nahi kab haththe chadh jaun aur shaheed ho jaunga.

Just joking . :emot100:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Sepoy is too low to star. I am not happy, rest looks fine.
tum kal siphai kya banay ki tumhari maangay siphaiyon ki tarah badti chali jaa rahi hai. :happy_2:

You turned a sepoy the other day, today like your ilk your demands are increasing exponentially.

*Adopted from an old bollywood flick dialogue about majdoors/peasants. :happy_2:

sandeepdg

Well, its actually more like all the hard work gone waste. Obviously, I won't cry me life out because I lost them. :emot0:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Well, its actually more like all the hard work gone waste. Obviously, I won't cry me life out because I lost them. :emot0:
I know but look at the bright side, every one is on an even keel now. we all start afresh.

johnee

tum kal siphai kya banay ki tumhari maangay siphaiyon ki tarah badti chali jaa rahi hai. :happy_2:

You turned a sepoy the other day, today like your ilk your demands are increasing exponentially.

*Adopted from an old bollywood flick dialogue about majdoors/peasants. :happy_2:
Typical bollywood...kya baat hai. :happy_2: Which movie is it?

plugwater

i dont like armed forces like ranking.
How about this !!

Lurking in the Shadows
Novice Member
Neophyte Member
Executive Member
Veteran Member

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Their is one thing i like to have, If possible..
Previously i used to get thanks notification which helps me to see the specific post of specific thread and helps me to do more on the subject..
Now i have sub 171 subscribed threads and its difficult to notice the thanks given by members, And without knowing abt the thanks its getting fade..
It was one of the best options here when compare to other fourms, And one of my Favs..
Thanks Notification not only help me to notice the subjects but also encourage me to post more info and pics for members..

Thanks..

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Previously i used to get thanks notification which helps me to see the specific post of specific thread and helps me to do more on the subject..
Now i have sub 171 subscribed threads and its difficult to notice the thanks given by members, And without knowing abt the thanks its getting fade..
It was one of the best options here when compare to other fourms, And one of my Favs..
Thanks Notification not only help me to notice the subjects but also encourage me to post more info and pics for members..

Thanks..
Yes its hard to keep track which posts were "thanked" and when...getting notification like earlier on would be useful.

Anshu Attri

Country flag

Thanks..
thanks Kunal sir, i too have the same question......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles