New Mistubishi Pajero Sports

vikaskumar11233

Tihar Jail
Banned
The new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport had been launched on 12th March and was priced Rs 23.53 lakh. The new pajero is ultimate sporty SUV which seems to be roaring to other suvs.
This new Mitsubishi Pajero is totally different form the older pajero and look more heavy and has killer look. One very good feature added to this pajero that here in four wheel, engine can give different to different wheel according to the demand and this is called Super Select 4WD system and double-din touch screen stereo feature is also added to it.

Blackwater

Hahah.It's a pick up truck converted to covered SUV for India. It's a very old model.interestingly old pajero was 30 yrs old design. They are forced to introduce this model coz old Pajero 2.8 litre engine does not comply with Bharat 4 stage..

as usual Hindustan motors at its best:taunt::taunt::taunt:

Last edited:

john70

Country flag
Hahah.It's a pick up truck converted to covered SUV for India. It's a very old model.interestingly old pajero was 30 yrs old design. They are forced to introduce this model coz old Pajero 2.8 litre engine does not comply with Bharat 4 stage..

as usual Hindustan motors at its best:taunt::taunt::taunt:

I would never derate this product from Mitsubishi. It is based on pick up truck right, but so are all its competitors like ford endy based on ranger, fortuner based on hilux, all of these 4 WD in this range are similar. Pagero is the meanest machine among all thesde. Only its interiors and gadgets were very old and so it fell from fancy. This is good that upgraded model is coming. All the higher range SUVs are not comparable to them as their suspensions are different.

Blackwater

I would never derate this product from Mitsubishi. It is based on pick up truck right, but so are all its competitors like ford endy based on ranger, fortuner based on hilux, all of these 4 WD in this range are similar. Pagero is the meanest machine among all thesde. Only its interiors and gadgets were very old and so it fell from fancy. This is good that upgraded model is coming. All the higher range SUVs are not comparable to them as their suspensions are different.
never i did. i was just giving introduction of the product..i just said this is old model. they are not introducing new model.its been playing in Europe for long time. and more over i also said they were forced to intro this model as there old pajero engine 2.8 litrs does not comply with bharat stage 4

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I am waiting for the Renault Duster, it looks like a small Pajero and its set to be launched on June/July.

It would suit me mightily for all my local and off-road drives.

Blackwater

I am waiting for the Renault Duster, it looks like a small Pajero and its set to be launched on June/July.

This Jeep if price correctly can create dhamaka in India

i just fear that Indian army don't take this as substitute for gypsy:taunt::taunt::rofl::sad::sad::laugh:

Last edited:

john70

Country flag

Its a great SUV, a compact one and made to perform under most difficult conditions and can take on any roads.
Good ... congrats in advance.

Adux

Country flag
I have been using my Endevour, the first car i bought with my own money 5 years ago. Pajero Sport, I am seriously thinking of it.

vikaskumar11233

Tihar Jail
Banned
I have been using my Endevour, the first car i bought with my own money 5 years ago. Pajero Sport, I am seriously thinking of it.
Adux definitely this car is best option then any other suv, this time Pajero is totally changed for old one and seems to be more bulky and has killer look.

john70

Country flag
Same here man. I have 2010 model. A great SUV no doubt but my heart still aches for Pajero... Which that time had outdated interiors... No luxury. Would love to look at this again. Duster mentioned here is good too but I doubt its torque...240 or so as compare to 380 of endy and 330 of @ Pajero. And 5 seater as against 7 when going out with friends -- seats matter.

Blackwater

Same here man. I have 2010 model. A great SUV no doubt but my heart still aches for Pajero... Which that time had outdated interiors... No luxury. Would love to look at this again. Duster mentioned here is good too but I doubt its torque...240 or so as compare to 380 of endy and 330 of @ Pajero. And 5 seater as against 7 when going out with friends -- seats matter.
duster and pajero is two different class of vehicle

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
If you are largely into city driving go for one of the german marquees. Take my word for it.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
[/QUOTE]

This is Thailand-made "Pajero," in some South East Asian countries this is called "Montero." The original Japan-made "Pajero" or "Montero" is this:

Blackwater

most of models came to India is from Thailand. Thailand is testing ground for Indian vehicle

Adux

Country flag
I like the Pajero. I am not much into german stuff when it comes to SUV's, American or Japanese. ONLY.Thats what I like. Making big environment killing truck is beyond the capabilities of the eurowussies.

vikaskumar11233

Tihar Jail
Banned
duster and pajero is two different class of vehicle
Truly agree with you blackwater and the new pajero sports as many new advance and luxury features which you will not find in old pajero and another interesting thing I want to share with you all that Mitsubishi has begun the production of its small car Mirage at its new Thailand facility. Mirage is a very significant car for Mitsubishi, as it will replace its old Colt hatchback in a number of markets, although its launch in Indian market is still not confirmed. Mitsubishi Mirage price is expected to be tagged in the range of Rs.6-9 lakh and this hatchback will either run on petrol or a combination of ethanol and petrol.

Attachments

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles