New look forum - views, problems & suggestions

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Xenforo is a great bb software. Everyone is moving from vbb to xen. Good choice.

Pandora

Country flag
Great work guys it buttery smooth and refreshing look .

Pandora

Country flag
Hi Guys,

As you have already observed, we are now on the forum with a new underlying software, new look & new user experience.

We have shifted from an old, dying & buggy vBulletin forum software to a new, hip & efficient forum software Xenforo. We took utmost care not to lose any data during the transition but there could be some loss here & there.

Due to this shift we might face problems with user permissions, postings, ranks, likes, titles, avatars, smilies etc...Please let us know any problem you face regarding this on this thread so that we can have a look at it & fix them. We will constantly work to fix the problems as we go along.

Also let us know what new features & user experience you like in this forum.
How to donate some bucks ?I will do it but by next month.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Okai. Edit post was available in the older format. .. Its not nice to make errors and not be able to correct them. Please give us junior members this facility too.
Read and re-read before you hit the post button :troll:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
This is something i never do which is why i need the edit button the most. :D
That was the idea.make people read and re-read and not post any BS [emoji40][emoji40][emoji48][emoji48]

Rashna

Country flag
I am an extempore speaker and as such i write the same way... I usually need to check my posts for typos and unintentional errors. Because i have been working in fields where conciseness and error free material is important i feel very handicapped if i can't correct my errors. Please yield your magic wand and make this button appear for me~:D

That was the idea.make people read and re-read and not post any BS [emoji40][emoji40][emoji48][emoji48]

Samar Rathi

Country flag
I am an extempore speaker and as such i write the same way... I usually need to check my posts for typos and unintentional errors. Because i have been working in fields where conciseness and error free material is important i feel very handicapped if i can't correct my errors. Please yield your magic wand and make this button appear for me~:D
There is no partiality in democracy if edit button comes then it comes for everyone.:rolleyes:

And it has come for everyone :)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Bring back the latest 15 replies to the main view, instead of keeping it in the sides. It was an awesome feature of the old style. It will grab attention of the guests more and will be more convincing for them to join the site

Samar Rathi

Country flag
You open the screen shot in paint and then draw arrows. You should have been part of Yash Chopra's Mahabharat.:D
I never understand the analogy but again it's always hard to understand womens.

Rashna

Country flag
Don't bring that here. I know all of u love bringing in the woman angle while talking to me... then start crying about feminism. lolz. Ive decided to not get involved in such discussions because they are a waste of time on an all men forum.:p

I never understand the analogy but again it's always hard to understand womens.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Don't bring that here. I know all of u love bringing in the woman angle while talking to me... then start crying about feminism. lolz. Ive decided to not get involved in such discussions because they are a waste of time on an all men forum.:p
@Rowdy hypocritical won't you say ?

Nobody stopped women to joining this forum ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles