New Indian Policy: If Pak strikes, We will hit back! Deep inside their heart

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Time to use our Airforce and missiles like brahmos . Carpet bombing with cluster bombs will do the trick . It's also a good opportunity to test our drones and laser guided bombs .

I wish we had SSGN armed with Nirbhay cruise missiles . To send a message to Chinese slave Myanmar.
We can use our aging/new type ammo on those scums.

Treat them like Guinea Pigs for our defense tests.

That would be the best use.

Ind4Ever

Myanmar's all ready fighting war with terrorist groups on north western borders with china.......china also got angry when Myanmar drop bomb on Chinese land
It doesn't matter to us. All we are concerned is precious life of our selfless armed forces being lost due to some psychopaths breeding on Chinese and pakis money.

China is another terrorists country wearing white collared uniform and acting like a good guy. This the culprit today and for future conflicts in Asian subcontinent.

Good luck for Myanmars if they think China is their friendly neighbour

Ind4Ever

3000 is the estimated strength of the terror group which ambushed our soldiers in Manipur.
This is not Myanmar government's fault, Myanmar's army is overstretched.
Who is to be blamed for that ?

It's Myanmar. Iv they need help India is there to send troops with sweets and bands celebrations.

But don't they ask for one ? Because of two possible reasons .1) Blackmailed by China with terrorist attacks emanating from Chinese territory and to compensate by harbouring Anti India elements . 2) Get paid to turn blind eye towards these groups.

So directly or indirectly they are part in this crime . If so they must suffer . And pushed to take notice of these issues

aliyah

Good strategy by US .Opening another front will inflict more damage.

Would they mind if RAW jumps in to the game ;)
Area 2 division dont have any teeths......so except intelligence gathering nothing more......but dont worry abut pak as Area 1 is given full freedom and a budget upto 1bil $

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Who is to be blamed for that ?

It's Myanmar. Iv they need help India is there to send troops with sweets and bands celebrations.

But don't they ask for one ? Because of two possible reasons .1) Blackmailed by China with terrorist attacks emanating from Chinese territory and to compensate by harbouring Anti India elements . 2) Get paid to turn blind eye towards these groups.

So directly or indirectly they are part in this crime . If so they must suffer . And pushed to take notice of these issues
The good point is that they are cooperating with India and not in denial mode.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
@ind4everThere is co operation between India and Myanmar, India Respects the sovereignity of Myanmar.

Those comments are unnecessary.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
We must use Anti Myanmar against Myanmar to make them understand the pain we suffer .
Bhai, i think what you may have meant was that we should help the Myanmar govt ( henceforth goM ) against the rebels . you see the goM has already been waging war against those very same rebels who are causing trouble in india, for ages and that's why when we did what we did on sunday they didnt raise any objections

we're together with them on this

diplomatically we even could have called it a joint operation because in doctrine it is, .... even though we're going at them separately and that is a great way of doing things
congrats to NaMo and team

Myanmar's all ready fighting war with terrorist groups on north western borders with china.......china also got angry when Myanmar drop bomb on Chinese land
here is another substantiation to what i wrote above - - indeed goM are themselves going after those rats, .... congrats to goM for doing that ....

in fact we could say, it is they, the goM, who paved the way for they concept of cross -border pursuit to be put into action in our part of the world and we are merely following their example

Time to use our Airforce and missiles like brahmos . Carpet bombing with cluster bombs will do the trick . It's also a good opportunity to test our drones and laser guided bombs .
I wish we had SSGN armed with Nirbhay cruise missiles . To send a message to Chinese slave Myanmar.
Cruise missiles like Brahmos are not ideal for the terrain. I am sure there is drone and satellite monitoring going on as well as people on the ground gathering intelligence. This is good experience for the indian army in mountain warfare. These terrorists are all going to be hunted down like wild pigs.
testing our newly developed indigenous hi-tech weapons on those rats is a great idea and i hope Min of Def is listening in to dfi ! .....im sure they might be considering it , but getting it into action-is what counts and marks the difference between NDA and UPA ?

meanwhile even if aerial weapon-systems are not activated, hunting them down as wild pigs is still good enough ....who knows we may develop new land based weapons in that jungle foliage which may come in pretty handy on the western front in kashmir , parts of which has foliage similar ( a bit less leafy ) than the myanmar side

Last edited:

Ind4Ever

Bhai, i think what you may have meant was that we should help the Myanmar govt ( henceforth goM ) against the rebels . you see the goM has already been waging war against those very same rebels who are causing trouble in india, for ages and that's why when we did what we did on sunday they didnt raise any objections

we're together with them on this

diplomatically we even could have called it a joint operation because in doctrine it is, .... even though we're going at them separately and that is a great way of doing things
congrats to NaMo and team

here is another substantiation to what i wrote above - - indeed goM are themselves going after those rats, .... congrats to goM for doing that ....

in fact we could say, it is they, the goM, who paved the way for they concept of cross -border pursuit to be put into action in our part of the world and we are merely following their example

testing our newly developed indigenous hi-tech weapons on those rats is a great idea and i hope Min of Def is listening in to dfi ! .....im sure they might be considering it , but getting it into action-is what counts and marks the difference between NDA and UPA ?

meanwhile even if aerial weapon-systems are not activated, hunting them down as wild pigs is still good enough ....who knows we may develop new land based weapons in that jungle foliage which may come in pretty handy on the western front in kashmir , parts of which has foliage similar ( a bit less leafy ) than the myanmar side
No what I meant was to help rebels to mess with Myanmar if GOM don't cooperate with on destroying anti India elements . It's been decades these Myanms playing double game ... We can't take it anymore.

What's stopping Myanmar from undertaking help from Indian Army ? We have everything needed to clean up their country .With or without their permission .

Ind4Ever

This is turning out to be a psyops on pak, their generals have been releasing statements and warnings on an issue completely irrelevant to pak, or is it?:biggrin2:
Hahaha these Pakistan rhetoric been going on since independent . Time is right for serious introspection on dealing with Pakistan .

This around we do Uldale able to destroy PAF PN and leave PA open for our IAF IN to giving them painful reality check . First take back kashmir . Am sure Pakistan won't dare to use nukes for that .They already looks St kashmir as lost cause that's why their constitution don't recognise PoK as integral part of pak.

:D we will be left with another 30% anywhere before they push nuke button . By that time we will aim our nukes straight into their arse :rofl:

Then we will negotiate :bounce:.
Do you want to live or not !!! If yes give in writing that Kashmir belongs to India :india: And you won't claim anymore .

Which should had been done in 1971 for not invading West Pakistan:cruisin2:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Looking homeward, I find the opposition parties are even more shaken than Pakistan? WTF?

NewsX took Congoon rep's class to day, and Arnoob bitch-slapped Ajay Kumar and that asswipe Navrekar.

Actually, I am glad, as these acts of them is exposing them more and more.

anupamsurey

Country flag
New policy or not, i can see Pakistan is scared shitless. and rightly so since pakis are a terrorists heaven, they are afraid that India will extend its anti terrorist operations (with renewed vigour) in to Paki land.
Mussharaf was crying form outside of Pakistan, the Paki generals again said that they are nuclear nation.
and some Jahils even said that India should be declared a terrorist nation by UN (seriously are pakis having shortage of Iodine namak- how else can one be declared terrorist nation for attacking terrorist).

but since we are heavy on hands on pakistan, it is afraid and taking names of Moodi, and Dowal ad lib. but Indias action on pakistan will be gradual, as the matter is more complex than Myanmar.
but it can be done, or it has been done previously. all you need is sneak and kill some terrorists and silently come back, let the Pakis guess where their terrorist bhai jaan went to.

Kharavela

Country flag
Then we will negotiate :bounce:.
Do you want to live or not !!! If yes give in writing that Kashmir belongs to India :india: And you won't claim anymore .

Which should had been done in 1971 for not invading West Pakistan:cruisin2:
Wrong strategy. No writing, No agreement. Bakistan will never honour any agreement (ex: Shimla Agreement, Lahore Declaration).

If possible, Bakistan should be divided into four parts:
1) POK, Sindh & Punjab - Merged with India minus jihadi populace
2) Balochistan - Independent Country
3) NWFP - Merged with Afghanistan
4) FATA - Renamed "Chotu Bakistan". A high rise wall to be constructed along the border to confine all jihadi population from other areas.

Ind4Ever

Wrong strategy. No writing, No agreement. Bakistan will never honour any agreement (ex: Shimla Agreement, Lahore Declaration).

If possible, Bakistan should be divided into four parts:
1) POK, Sindh & Punjab - Merged with India minus jihadi populace
2) Balochistan - Independent Country
3) NWFP - Merged with Afghanistan
4) FATA - Renamed "Chotu Bakistan". A high rise wall to be constructed along the border to confine all jihadi population from other areas.
That only end up with destroying whole of Pakistan and losing our cities too . But we will live for another day . So Pakistan strategy should be based on Kashmir with overwhelming defeat to their army .

Ind4Ever

Looking homeward, I find the opposition parties are even more shaken than Pakistan? WTF?

NewsX took Congoon rep's class to day, and Arnoob bitch-slapped Ajay Kumar and that asswipe Navrekar.

Actually, I am glad, as these acts of them is exposing them more and more.
You won't find any difference in what Pakistan and congress party says . They are more or less same. Some times I wonder congress been blackmailed by ISI to do absurd "What ever you do India will take peace with paki" policies.

Country flag
That only end up with destroying whole of Pakistan and losing our cities too . But we will live for another day . So Pakistan strategy should be based on Kashmir with overwhelming defeat to their army .
This is why their threats of using tactical nukes is also a failure. Use of any
Nuclear weapons will be met by overwhelming nuclear retaliation. I also do not think Pakistan has capability to destroy one city IMO . The warhead capacity is
5-15 kilotons . Less than Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs. Might have changed but doubtful
Using yellowcake enrichment it takes four years or more for one warhead.

http://www.sipri.org/research/disarmament/eu-consortium/publications/Nonproliferation-paper-19

Pakistan's nuclear and WMD programmes: status, evolution ... - SIPRI

Ind4Ever

This is why their threats of using tactical nukes is also a failure. Use of any
Nuclear weapons will be met by overwhelming nuclear retaliation. I also do not think Pakistan has capability to destroy one city IMO . The warhead capacity is
5-15 kilotons . Less than Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs. Might have changed but doubtful
Using yellowcake enrichment it takes four years or more for one warhead.

http://www.sipri.org/research/disarmament/eu-consortium/publications/Nonproliferation-paper-19

Pakistan's nuclear and WMD programmes: status, evolution ... - SIPRI
You are under estimating them .These Chinese would had given enough high yield nukes to pakis. So does Russians to India . NO proof for this but it's my presumption . Wait a sec Bro . I like to post a link on Nuclear programme of Pakistan and India . Amazing article must read . It's like time travel back to the 90s .

Country flag
You are under estimating them .These Chinese would had given enough high yield nukes to pakis. So does Russians to India . NO proof for this but it's my presumption . Wait a sec Bro . I like to post a link on Nuclear programme of Pakistan and India . Amazing article must read . It's like time travel back to the 90s .
Russians have not done this for india? Chinese have for Pakistan.
Can you give me one credible source from anywhere that says Pakistan has beyond 20 kiloton capability? India allowed Pakistan to go nuclear any progress they made came because of India's apathy.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles