Never Forget. Never Forgive-26/11 Mumbai Attack (A Bloody Wednesday)

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
R.I.P. HEROES | 3 years after 26/11 | We're living to fulfil Sandu's wishes: Parents | Special prayers at Taj today

Bangalore: "Every second of my life, I remember him. He is there with usalways. He was very particular that I dress well. He too presented himself ingrace. He observed the way I dressed and insisted how I should. He gave medirections what saree I must wear. What colour. He had a say in the size andcolour of my bindi. He loved me so much. And, like a small child he alwaysfollowed me whenever he was at home," late Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan's motherDhanalakshmi spoke in a voice etched in emotion.

Speaking to Express on the eve of the 3rd anniversary of 26/11, Dhanalakshmisaid that she is fulfilling all that 'Sandu Mon' (Sandeep is fondly called athome) wanted. "He has probably left us with a mission to help others. He was avery helpful soul and now he has given me the task of helping others. I amhappy that every day I am living for him," she said.

Sandeep's father K. Unnikrishnan have emerged more stronger over the yearssince he lost his son, but he says his job is far from over. "I am not a man ina hurry. I take time for everything in life," he said, amidst preparing to headto Mumbai. "We have a special prayer meeting at the Taj on November 26. It'sgoing to be a special gathering, including a candle-light prayer. We will stayat Taj on November 27 and 28 and will not come out. I wan't to be with Sandeep...I know the place he was killed...First floor of Taj," Unnikrishnan said.

In Bangalore, the Rotaract Club and Rotary Club of Yelahanka is organising acondolence march to remember the martyrs of 26/11. "We are touched by the loveof people. In the last three years we have traveled extensively, meetingthousands of people. We have only one mission in life. To help the needy and Ihave many options with me. I don't want anyone erecting Sandeep's statue in hismemory. It will gather dust out in the Sun. The best way to remember Sandeep isto help others," said Unnikrishnan.

Among the many who were saved from the terrorists' onslaught at Taj, one familyhave become very close to Sandeep's parents. "We will be meeting them and theydon't want any publicity. They are grateful to our son," says Unnikrishnan.

ejazr

Ambassador
Pillai questions plea bargain between US, Headley - India News - IBNLive

New Delhi: On the eve of third anniversary of 26/11 Mumbai attack, former Union home secretary G K Pillai on Saturday accused the United States of entering into plea bargain with one of the key accused David Headley without taking India into confidence.

Pillai questioned the motive behind the US entering into the plea bargain with Pakistani-American Headley, who did a recce of the 26/11 targets for the Lashkar-e-Taiba, which carried out the attack three years ago.

"I think the very fact that a person who is so closely involved in 26/11 attacks, once arrested, the Americans went into a plea bargain without informing us. One of the conditions was he would not be extradited to India. So we would like to suspect the motive behind the plea bargain itself," he told reporters in New Delhi.

Pillai said the circumstances in which Headley travelled into India, then Pakistan and then to the United States eight or nine times, it should have raised the alarm in America.

"Besides, the (his) first wife and the second wife all said that he was involved in terror activities – no action has taken. We have raised these issues but the Americans, I think, were in total denials of these," he said.

The retired bureaucrat said the US was yet to share with India lots of information about Headley which include information about his passport, information about his bank accounts, information about complaints, reports and explanation given by his second wife.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Graphic:

Warning extremism Graphic.
Redirect Notice

[h=1]Mumbai attacks: Kasab gets the death penalty[/h]

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
The most that New Delhi will do today is parrot out a "Pakistan must act" speech by someone; followed by a "we need more proof" from Islamabad tomorrow.

S.A.T.A

India has forgotten and forgiven,because a pusillanimous nation like ours does not have the nerve to do what a any self respecting nation would have done without battling an eyelid.This moving tribute in memoriam is the kind of sick national joke that we seem to have perfected at playing and we do with a straight doleful face.The only thing this reminds us is that we turned ourselves into an unapologetic emasculated nation. Iam sure even the fuckin Jehadis feel pity for us.

Koovie

This time around I think Mumbai is prepared, they should try sending the whole puke navy oops I mean JeM navy ;)
yes we are definitely prepared for an terrorist attack like on 26/11 now..... but who says that the terrorists cant change their strategy again? we should never underestimate our enemies, even if they are a bunch of brainwashed radical islamic militants

SPIEZ

Country flag
yes we are definitely prepared for an terrorist attack like on 26/11 now..... but who says that the terrorists cant change their strategy again? we should never underestimate our enemies, even if they are a bunch of brainwashed radical islamic militants
I agree regular assessment, and intelligence gathering should be a must.

Galaxy

Country flag
Pakistan will pay the price with interest for 26/11 sooner or later.

S.A.T.A

India's revenge on the plotters of the Mumbai attacks is to condemn them to die of old age and not heroic martyrdom....Pfft

Pintu

Do not Forgive, Do not Forget, avenge it for the sake of prevalence of Peace and Mankind. Because it is not a sin to punish inhuman.

R.I.P. to those who have fallen to protect the valuable lives , while serving their motherland from the bunch of blood thirsty stray animals, and to those who never got the chance to know , why they have to leave beautiful earth so sudden, so untimely and in so brutal way.

Last edited:

SPIEZ

Country flag
I know this might sound really OT and stupid. But here's a fact for everyone.

Almost many civilians, and policemen and army men are dying everyday in Kashmir and along the the North-East. Also Mumbai is a host a variety of terror threats, lest we forget 1993 ? And the bombings going on in the Suburban trains in Mumbai.

I would say this has gained maximum attention because the FOREIGNERS were also involved. Let's spare a thought to many who died before too.

Let's first eliminate the creeps in our country or who enter our country first!

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Retribution is always sweet and an apt reply to the enemy.

History is my witness that the enemy has always considered out bigheartedness and merciful outlook as a sign of weakness and an opportunity / window of opening to shower us with further humiliation!!

It is high time we quit this shallow cowardly self-imposed Gandhian treacherous attitude of surrender, and learn something from the ilks of Bhagat Singh, Guru Gobind Singh, Nataji, Shivaji, Tipu Sultan, Birsa Munda, Mangal Pandey et al.

Our enemy only understands the language of Violence and they deserve it. First we need strong leadership at the center and decimate these corrupt coterie which has been ruling us for decades; then we need to up the ante against our enemy and them give the final blow after full preparation!

Filthy pakis will pay dearly and they should, if they do not then somebody has to fill the void for revenge - then be it our ruling elites, they should pay dearly!

PS: We can only achieve all this with inculcating ferocity of unprecedented nature. The way one of my brothers on DFI defined once - If the enemy (Read paki bastar@#$%ds and CCP thugs) are Suicidal the we have to become Genocidal towards them to instill fear in their hearts and minds!! Can't explain better than this.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
At least In another Mumbai type Assault Mumbai Police can Act on its Own..

They have armored vehicle, No doubt they worked on Airborne asset too like Helos..

The Force Enable them for quick deployment where in case of other their is a huge network to get things straight..

Besides NSG compound should move to Army cantt where they can live among army as civil lain administration cannot provide them With suitable drinking water..

Galaxy

Country flag
After 26/11 people gathered at gateway, abused netas, demanded accountability. After 3 years netas are slapped,but where is accountability ???

Global Defence

New threads

Articles