Nepal: Demand for Hindu nation rejected by majority (in assembly)

asingh10

you are right sir nailed it we hindus are too soft and way too meak and almost act like cowards which should change ... almost like raigar ke gaonwasio till jai and veeru came :D i hope NaMo and Ajit doval proove to be owr jai veeru :D
Doval also director of Vivekananda Foundation, which insists in its vision that BJP abandon Hindutva. He also thinks Deobandis are nationalists and his son's venture is funded by Saudis. I actually respect him a lot and trust him to do his job, but as history tells us even someone as great as Netaji Subash Chandra Bose had secular tendencies (w/ all due respect to his efforts and commitment to freedom) and paid dearly for it. Did you know Bose's "patriotic" Muslim soldiers in INA did? Read:

Again and again it happens, do Hindus learn anything?

asingh10

Can be planted story, now that media story of

Fauj is politicized due to OROP is spreading it means that yes

We are going for political power, but plant stories like these will seek to disconnect mass (shudra & vaishya)

from his king.

Cuz this is Australia where Lebanese Sunni & Hindus burn each other in riots.

Not even a Sidhu girl will go to join ISIS..

I doubt even a Takhar.
No I don't doubt the veracity, the Indian Army at officer level is still very much a secular institution with plenty of colonial hangover. Secular Army 'brats' are known for being spoiled and Delhi is ofcourse the hotbed of radical leftist progressive activism.

DingDong

Country flag
Nah I say they ought to detach the church and abolish the tax. Haven't many Germans quit the church so no tax is paid? No, not "modern" enough on the above mentioned parameters.

On Madhesh do u advocate undermining Nepal's sovereign integrity? I wish there were Nepali members here to witness Indian expansionism and see why China is a positive counterbalance!

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk
Just in case you didn't know, I have my extended family and a place I can call home in Birgunj (Nepal). You don't know the dynamics of relation between the people of Nepal and India, there are several families living on both sides of the International Border. I do insist that future of Southern Nepal lies with the Indian Union. There is zero cultural and racial connect between South and North in Nepal and this gap is increasing, primarily because of the hegemonic behaviour of the Northern Tribes. And there are many in Nepal who support my views. China cannot be a counterbalance, China lost this competition long time ago.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Dont know about copernicus' fellings but I can guess yours... You are as much frustrated as i am... the only difference is that I am not reffering you as lunatic, stupid, moron etc etc... See the power of tolerance..
#feel the difference...
When did I call you stupid? I was talking about the leftists morons :rolleyes:

asingh10

The great Sita Ram Goel observed, "Hindus always think they know everything abt everything". Truth is they know nothing & their enemies run circles around em. Hindus think they can subvert memes like Secularism and use it to their end, time will tell.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Wrong, There has been 3 crusades waged... they are not new to it....
Not really, the crusades stopped Islamic rule over them so they dotn actually know what life under Islamic rule is

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
you are right sir nailed it we hindus are too soft and way too meak and almost act like cowards which should change ... almost like raigar ke gaonwasio till jai and veeru came :D i hope NaMo and Ajit doval proove to be owr jai veeru :D
We would have lot more Modis and dovals if we get out loser mentality

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@asingh10

Forget 1945,I recently came in contact with a social worker/Tamil activist/supporter of ltte in SL when I was in UK for a tour. She told me about how Muslims in their ranks were purged by the ltte because some Muslims betrayed them saying that pan Muslim identity is/was more important than their struggle .

Curiously, I never heard any such news in the msm media in TN which was notorious for its support and following of LTTE activities .

Speaks volumes of how much we can trust them doesn't it? Pls note that we are talking about a bunch of people who were as oppressed in the SL as the Tamils there. Even under such conditions/ even when fighting for a rebel cause, some how ummah was more important for them.

Also, note that none of the leftist ***** who support ltte in TN was willing to talk about it.

What does this tell you about Hindus ?

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
The great Sita Ram Goel observed, "Hindus always think they know everything abt everything". Truth is they know nothing & their enemies run circles around em. Hindus think they can subvert memes like Secularism and use it to their end, time will tell.
They don't get it, they think a Shia Persian lighting a diva in their home makes them 'zorastrian'

Secularism explicitly means that only christianity is allowed in the public sphere. That by definition means you cannot win, other hand if these people practiced demographic warfare like islam it would atleast be something.

All they do is keep giving up territory & to you Republic of India walas

A 100% muslim area is not India it is Medina, anything else is just paper politics.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Hindus lack discipline at the institutional level, as they don't control their own security as they don't control their own weapon supply.

asingh10

@asingh10

Forget 1945,I recently came in contact with a social worker/Tamil activist/supporter of ltte in SL when I was in UK for a tour. She told me about how Muslims in their ranks were purged by the ltte because some Muslims betrayed them saying that pan Muslim identity is/was more important than their struggle .

Curiously, I never heard any such news in the msm media in TN which was notorious for its support and following of LTTE activities .

Speaks volumes of how much we can trust them doesn't it? Pls note that we are talking about a bunch of people who were as oppressed in the SL as the Tamils there. Even under such conditions/ even when fighting for a rebel cause, some how ummah was more important for them.

Also, note that none of the leftist ***** who support ltte in TN was willing to talk about it.

What does this tell you about Hindus ?
SL Tamils escaped nehruvianism that's why. Now compare them with their fellow Tamils in TN who desecrate their own temples in the name of self respect and rationalism.

Another thing I noticed recently on social media. "left wing" (aaptards/congis/secular samajwadi crowd) Sunni Muslims were protesting renaming of Aurangzeb road in Delhi. All the Adarsh Liberal Hindus on the left joined their Muslim friends and were defending Aurangzeb as a great king, others were whitewashing his crimes by engaging in whataboutery by citing "cruel" Hindu & Jain kings. Despite this, the "left wing" Sikhs & Bohri Muslims who are usually abusing BJP/RSS gave the Aurangzeb supporters, who were on the same side of the political spectrum, a fitting reply. These Sikhs & Bohris put their creed above their political affliation unlike the Hindus.

And let's be honest, its Hindus of certain types who engage in this kind of ganga-jamuna secularism. Some Red Brahmins from Hindi states, Bengal, Keralites, Sindhis, some Kashmiri Pandits, Punjabi Khatris from Delhi (immigrants). Not all, but far too many from my personal experience. Even a friend noted that the strength of left in JNU/Jamia is entirely from Bong secularwadis.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And let's be honest, its Hindus of certain types who engage in this kind of ganga-jamuna secularism. Some Red Brahmins from Hindi states, Bengal, Keralites, Sindhis, some Kashmiri Pandits, Punjabi Khatris from Delhi (immigrants). Not all, but far too many from my personal experience. Even a friend noted that the strength of left in JNU/Jamia is entirely from Bong secularwadis
Oh I know. But to be fair large majority of the brahmins are right wing only and have a leading role in the right wing movement today. Only a few are power hungry bastards/ daughter sellers. But the biggest of the daughter selling crowd is from dalits and obcs . I don't know when they are going to change.

BTW, SL hindus were as secular as TN Hindus only. They realised only after betrayal how stupid their stance was. The question is when will the Indian ones learn ?

asingh10

Oh I know. But to be fair large majority of the brahmins are right wing only and have a leading role in the right wing movement today. Only a few are power hungry bastards/ daughter sellers. But the biggest of the daughter selling crowd is from dalits and obcs . I don't know when they are going to change.

BTW, SL hindus were as secular as TN Hindus only. They realised only after betrayal how stupid their stance was. The question is when will the Indian ones learn ?
I hear things are changing there, massive Dalit & Brahmin mobilization in favor of BJP. Both get attacked by OBC castes. Jayalalitha is also kind of ok though, soft hindutva.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Jayalalitha is also kind of ok though, soft hindutva.
Jaya used to be soft hindutva and that's why many of you rw outside TN are OK with her. But the truth is, after the Hindu dumbfucks in TN made her lose the election in 2004 & 2006 , she has changed her stance to be a carbon copy of DMK . Do you know that TN govt has given permission to prostelyse the patients inside the govt gen hospitals across the state? She has taken no measures against conversions either. She is soft on islamist dogs too.

Bjp is the only hope for TN as of now. But the problem of course is that TN Hindus, specially the old guard is suicidally stupid ,typical to the Hindus . the fact that bjp is perceived to be a brahmin party in a state where brahmins are less than 2% has not helped it either. Hopefully the younger generation will be much less retarded and will bring in bjp to power in future. that's what me and my family/friends are working on- to instill some sense into the morons here.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Dalits are moving enmasse to Hindutva. Bihar elections will be litmus test :

http://swarajyamag.com/politics/why-dalits-are-moving-towards-bjp/

Some OBCs are angry with BJP but most will stay with them as Modi is also OBC. Also, in Bihar it seems most OBC castes have united with forwards and Dalits against Yadavs
I don't understand this nonsense at all. TN is as ugly as Bihar when it comes to caste politics . but the difference is, here all the political parties has to appease all the castes inside to win the election. That is, you will find equal representation of all castes in both parties- DMK and ADMK. DMK has more support from SCs(60%vs40%) and ADMK has more from MBCs(60%vs 40%) but that is it.

Why don't the bjp adopt similar strategy in BIhar and UP?

I have said this before Hindutva will never go anywhere so long as it remains exclusive to upper castes. The success of hindutva and hence by extension Hindus depends on our ability to absorb dalits and obcs into right wing(short term solution) and break down of castes(long term solution).

asingh10

Jaya used to be soft hindutva and that's why many of you rw outside TN are OK with her. But the truth is, after the Hindu dumbfucks in TN made her lose the election in 2004 & 2008 , she has changed her stance to be a carbon copy of DMK . Do you know that TN govt has given permission to prostelyse the patients inside the govt gen hospitals across the state? She has taken no measures against conversions either. She is soft on islamist dogs too.

Bjp is the only hope for TN as of now. But the problem of course is that TN Hindus, specially the old guard is suicidally stupid ,typical to the Hindus . the fact that bjp is perceived to be a brahmin party in a state where brahmins are less than 2% has not helped it either. Hopefully the younger generation will be much less retarded and will bring in bjp to power in future. that's what me and my family/friends are working on- to instill some sense into the morons here.
Yes sadly, BJP's brahmin-baniya image and insistence on Hindi in south & other parts of India does a lot of damage. There should be more pro-nationalist alternatives to BJP imo, that will keep BJP in check from falling back into pseudo secular mode. Hopefully this is what BJP is aiming for by slowly distancing itself (with mutual understanding) from Akali and Shiv Sena respectively. So essentially, Punjab & Maharashtra will become two party Hindutva states.

Punjab - Akali vs BJP
Maharashtra - Shiv Sena vs BJP

Congress, AAP out of the picture as MIM is being employed to cancel out the Muslim votebank, as we are seeing in Bihar.

The core objective should be shifting entire spectrum rightwards in action. Kinda like how the left wing and right wing in America both serve the same pax Americana agenda.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Congress, AAP out of the picture as MIM is being employed to cancel out the Muslim votebank, as we are seeing in Bihar.
Feeding a snake is never a good idea. But other than that, I agree with your premise

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles