Nepal: Demand for Hindu nation rejected by majority (in assembly)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Dont know about Osama's funeral, but believe me,for the funeral of yakub, we discussed and cursed and laughed on those looneys... thats why I am supporting these guys, because they deserve so..
So your "friends" won't be opposed to the idea of kicking out these loonies then. Then it is settled, anti national filth should be kicked out of India

Indian Devil

So your "friends" won't be opposed to the idea of kicking out these loonies then. Then it is settled, anti national filth should be kicked out of India
Come on dude, thats what i am yelling from start that do not generalise, as their are some tolerants in their who deserve tolerance... and about anti nationals and settlement, it is a long way process and not thats easy... there are many Owasis sitting in Parliament too.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Come on dude, thats what i am yelling from start that do not generalise, as their are some tolerants in their who deserve tolerance... and about anti nationals and settlement, it is a long way process and not thats easy... there are many Owasis sitting in Parliament too.
This is typical loser mentality I find among many Hindus. Hindus and allies form 80% of Indian population if just 50% of them votes for bjp , it will be 40% voteshare and hence 4/5 of the parliament seats- enough to declare India a Nazi Hindu state . and yet somehow they blame their impotence to deal with anti national filth on one or two muslin fanatics. Yeah right:rolleyes:

First , let us accept that the anti national filth, including the likes of owaisis and its voters must be kicked out/exiled/shot for treason. Then let us spread awareness and then political parties will take up the issue and make sure it happens.

The problem of course is that the very first step, agreement that the anti national filth needs to be cleaned, is blocked at its inception by people saying it is impossible(due to them being neutered by leftist filth they have been fed from childhood). So, First let's agree that anti national filth has to be cleaned out. Then and only then we can start thinking about its implementation.

Seriously, I don't know when Hindu are going to stop being losers- being the only majority community in the world to ask for anti conversion law:frusty:

Indian Devil

This is typical loser mentality I find among many Hindus. Hindus and allies form 80% of Indian population if just 50% of them votes for bjp , it will be 40% voteshare and hence 4/5 of the parliament seats- enough to declare India a Nazi Hindu state . and yet somehow they blame their impotence to deal with anti national filth on one or two muslin fanatics. Yeah right
Dude, your stats and maths both sucks, 50% of Hindu will make a 40% voteshare, and it will be 4/5th of parliament seats (both lok sabha and rajya sabha)!!??? How?
First , let us accept that the anti national filth, including the likes of owaisis and its voters must be kicked out/exiled/shot for treason. Then let us spread awareness and then political parties will take up the issue and make sure it happens.
i agree, I support, but if it was so easy, it would have been dealt until now...
The problem of course is that the very first step, agreement that the anti national filth needs to be cleaned, is blocked at its inception by people saying it is impossible(due to them being neutered by leftist filth they have been fed from childhood). So, First let's agree that anti national filth has to be cleaned out. Then and only then we can start thinking about its implementation.
should be cleaned out!!! by whom?? government agencies?? local people??? also their should be a proper meaning of "cleansing","anti nationals" etc etc to distinguish different people from same sect or religion...
Seriously, I don't know when Hindu are going to stop being losers- being
Until you do something for them, stop insulting them...
only majority community in the world to ask for anti conversion law:frusty:
Yes it sounds stupid and frustrating...

Indian Devil

on this matter I do not want to argue with you, but for the contents of the comments, you deserve a like... :)

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Funny to watch liberals arguing,

Fact is it's OK if they convert to ours, not ok if ours converts to theirs that is what anti conversion is about.

Asserting your power, is not cowardice.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Dude, your stats and maths both sucks, 50% of Hindu will make a 40% voteshare, and it will be 4/5th of parliament seats (both lok sabha and rajya sabha)!!??? How?
How much vote share do you think bjp has in the present election? Ans: 31%-> 283/543. Another 9% would mean 450/540.

This is how first past the post election system works

i agree, I support, but if it was so easy, it would have been dealt until now...
Easy or difficult depends on the mentality. Having a Hindu party in power was impossible 2 decades back. What happened now ? Again, get out of this mentality that we can't deal with anti national filth.

should be cleaned out!!! by whom?? government agencies?? local people??? also their should be a proper meaning of "cleansing","anti nationals" etc etc to distinguish different people from same sect or religion...
Yes, they should be cleaned out just like how the terror scum are cleaned out in J and K. Only this time, the sympathisers should also be cleaned out along with terrorists and anti nationals . and by cleaning, I mean revoking their citizenship and exiling them.

Until you do something for them, stop insulting them...
:pound: So you are not going to dispute my claim and yet take it as an insult.

Let me quote Christopher hitchens when he was accused of being offensive: " I am sorry, but what is your point? Calling me offensive is not going to negate what I said "
Yes it sounds stupid and frustrating...
So you agree with me that Hindus are losers in this regard. Good. Acknowledging a problem is the first step to solve it. And that is what I am trying to do for Hindus , depoisoning their stupidity. It is better than what you are suggesting anyway - .ie, pat ourselves in the back for being losers and bury the head in the sand and pretend all is well.

asingh10

From a people who believed in doctrine of karma yoga, hindus have been reduced to quibbling and sophistry. Good taliban bad taliban, preaching islam to muslims,beef ,feminism ,yakub ,rationalism , equality blah etc . Reminds me of the romans, post xtian conversion, who were so caught up in discussing divinity of Jesus. Huns just asked them to turn in their gold. Ancestors of romans were also a very pragmatic people, guess abrahamism has screwed up minds of hindus as well.

Last edited:

asingh10

1300 years, more than 80% land lost and you would imagine people would have learnt their lesson.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Leftist Cartoons like Rajdeep Sardesai and Mani Shankar Aiyar are problems for Hinduism. Today the CM of Maharashtra gave a good reply to Sardesai.

DingDong

Country flag
Elephant is on Nepali bank notes, so is Rhino. Everyone would go to Chitwan national park for rhino, but cow ?? [emoji27]

Separating religion from state (politics) is the way for a modern state.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~
Doesn't the not-so-Great Britain have an official church? Do you know the communal rules governing the proceedings in House of Lords'? Have you heard about Church Tax in Germany? Are UK and Germany not modern states in your opinion?

Every nation state has the right to preserve it's unique identity and demographics.

On the topic, seems like nothing is going well on Madhesh front. In my view future of Madhesh lies with the Indian Union.

Last edited:

amoy

Doesn't the not-so-Great Britain have an official church? Do you know the communal rules governing the proceedings in House of Lords'? Have you heard about Church Tax in Germany? Are UK and Germany not modern states in your opinion?

Every nation state has the right to preserve it's unique identity and demographics.

On the topic, seems like nothing is going well on Madhesh front. In my view future of Madhesh lies with the Indian Union.
Nah I say they ought to detach the church and abolish the tax. Haven't many Germans quit the church so no tax is paid? No, not "modern" enough on the above mentioned parameters.

On Madhesh do u advocate undermining Nepal's sovereign integrity? I wish there were Nepali members here to witness Indian expansionism and see why China is a positive counterbalance!

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk

Indian Devil

How much vote share do you think bjp has in the present election? Ans: 31%-> 283/543. Another 9% would mean 450/540.

This is how first past the post election system works

Easy or difficult depends on the mentality. Having a Hindu party in power was impossible 2 decades back. What happened now ? Again, get out of this mentality that we can't deal with anti national filth.

Yes, they should be cleaned out just like how the terror scum are cleaned out in J and K. Only this time, the sympathisers should also be cleaned out along with terrorists and anti nationals . and by cleaning, I mean revoking their citizenship and exiling them.

:pound: So you are not going to dispute my claim and yet take it as an insult.

Let me quote Christopher hitchens when he was accused of being offensive: " I am sorry, but what is your point? Calling me offensive is not going to negate what I said "

So you agree with me that Hindus are losers in this regard. Good. Acknowledging a problem is the first step to solve it. And that is what I am trying to do for Hindus , depoisoning their stupidity. It is better than what you are suggesting anyway - .ie, pat ourselves in the back for being losers and bury the head in the sand and pretend all is well.
I rest my case... :india:... Thank you for bearing my comments...

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
1300 years, more than 80% land lost and you would imagine people would have learnt their lesson.
Exactly what frustrates me and makes me wonder if I am wasting my time trying to educate these retards

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Exactly what frustrates me and makes me wonder if I am wasting my time trying to educate these retards
I am seeing something similar here in Europe........... everyone has gone insane.....EVERYONE.
And ofcourse the results.... are for all to see in the respective thread.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It seems that entire world has gone insane except you guys...
@Rowdy
@Mad Indian
Yes, the morons in Europe accepting immigrants, the morons back home defending islamists and anti nationals are insane. We feel what Copernicus must have felt when the entire world around them was believing that sun goes around the earth when he knew otherwise

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I am seeing something similar here in Europe........... everyone has gone insane.....EVERYONE.
And ofcourse the results.... are for all to see in the respective thread.
Hey, atlesst Europeans never experienced what Islam looks like for 13 centuries like the morons in India have. They have an excuse to be naive. What excuse does Hindus have?

Varahamihira

Country flag
The present generation Nepali's done a great injustice to their future generations by making their constitution secular.Has there a debate happened in Nepals' Parliament why should it be secular? In India it didn't happened and forcefully included during emergency.

Nepal isn't an Abrahmic country where the development is stymied by religion.Indic religions are not exclusivist as Abrahmics are.Indics are not against economic development and scientific research.Best example is the priest of Gadhimai calling a ban on hundreds of years of ritual of Cattle slaughter.

Hope a Hindu party wins the elections and corrects the mistake.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles