Nepal: Demand for Hindu nation rejected by majority (in assembly)

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
You people forget that Sikhi is modern form of Hinduism & Guru Gobind Singh Ji orders Sikhs in Uggardanti to destroy the Mosques Graves & Churches.

This is nitnem or daily recital of Sikhs but British backed sgpc has been trying to supress this since 1898. It is coming back so the desert people will lose lot of sleep. :)

Btw if you login from different country will the melech flag change on account?

Indian Devil

ISLAM&Hinduism are exactly opposite to each other one is 5000 yrs civilization another is Desert BARBARISM,just kill and abduct their women/property. Our values/systems/customs everything is opposite.So clashes will erupt but they suppressed by our psudo sickular Congi rule.

Now thanks to Social Media/Internet, they will thrown into desert where they belongs.
Americans won't give a damn if we get rid of the filth.

The ground truth is, Muslims are the most hated group in the world now. Try talking about it with Americans and you will know it.
I remember a conversation when a leftist dog tried to equate Hindus with Muslims with Gujarat riots.. All the Americans there said only one thing " desert monkeys deserve worse". I tried to bring up why Gujarat riots were just a retaliation for the 60 Hindus killed, they said "no need to apologise as they know what desert monkeys do and that Hindus would have been just retaliating " .
Seriously, this is the name they have created for themselves. So no, the world would not give a fuck if we got rid of the anti national filth and would in fact would support us morally.
I agree,, I have been agreeing with this my whole life and this whole thread.... But thats not what I am saying here...
I am just saying that in spite of all these, India cant wage war against almost 1.56 billion people... India should look for its own interest,,, And anybody who comes in way should be exterminated :shoot:... and one more thing, do it but never say (disclose) it... Or you would be branded as violent culture, how west has branded Islamists... And yes it does affect what others in world are thinking of you, it will directly and indirectly affect your growth, development, economy, influence etc etc... Indians should not act like how pakistanis, who are dying for a war between India and pakistan and calling for a martial law openly,... So until this situation (secularism, Hindu-muslim unity) can go peacefully, let it remain so... As a Hindu, it is your duty not to start the war but to finish it...

anoop_mig25

Country flag
DFI`ans Nepal has passed constitution.....

But doesn anybody knows anything about thier consititution if yes then plz do share on this thread

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Nepal has become a Hindu State through the backdoor

The declaration
  • Nepal's Constituent Assembly has said that it will remain a secular state
  • But it adds that secularism means protection of Sanatana Dharma
  • This amounts to declaring Nepal a Hindu State by stealth
  • Nepal used to be the only Hindu nation in the world
  • Drafters of the constitution felt that secularism alienates the dominant Hindus
The players
  • Rashtriya Prajatantra Party-Nepal was the only party that stood for a Hindu Rashtra
  • Nepali Congress realised that many of its supporters also favoured it
  • Even Communist Party of Nepal (UML)'s base comprises priests and Brahmins
  • Madheshi parties have reservations on the matter

On 14 September 2015, the Constituent Assembly of in Kathmandu retained the provision of the Interim Constitution that Nepal shall remain a secular state. However, the new constitution adds that secularism shall mean the protection of Sanatana Dharma and religious and cultural freedom.

Nepal was once the only Hindu kingdom in the world, but now it is one of the youngest federal, democratic republics.

The supreme law of the land decrees that "secularism" shall no longer stand for matters that are not related to religious, sacred, or spiritual affairs. On the contrary, it will specifically obligate the state to protect Sanatana Dharma. This seems to be a declaration of a Hindu State by stealth. After all, the term Hindu is merely a Western invention for the group of faiths that were once collectively known as Sanatana Dharma.

The build-up
Politics over the statute's language had begun during the elections to the second constituent assembly in November 2013. Nepal has a mixed electoral system. Voters vote not just for the candidate from their constituency but also for a party. Each party then nominates representatives to the legislature in proportion to the votes obtained.

The monarchist Rashtriya Prajatantra Party-Nepal was the only party in the fray that advocated a Hindu Rashtra. Unsure of its chances, the party came up with a dual approach that urged voters to vote for the candidate of their choice in direct category but cast the party vote in its favour. As a result, it emerged as the fourth largest party in the legislature on the basis of proportional representation even though it failed to get a single candidate elected directly. The RPP-Nepal continues to insist that the status of Hindu state be restored in the new statute.

Religious proselytisation may be banned in the name of protecting Sanatana Dharma

Nepali Congress is the oldest and largest party in the constituent assembly and it currently heads the government with Sushil Koirala as Prime Minister. It had advocated for constitutional monarchy for so long in the past that a sizable section of its supporters continue to be closet monarchists, reluctant republicans and openly religious.

A powerful politician of Nepali Congress Khum Bahadur Khadka has been consistently campaigning for a Hindu Rashtra with the help of a few Swamis and Yogis. This was before he was convicted for corruption.

Who stands where
Scion of the Koirala clan and an up-and-coming politico, Shekhar Koirala recognised that the Hindutva constituency within his own Nepali Congress party was quite strong. He introduced an independent member's amendment bill that Nepal be re-declared a Hindu state. He must have been given some assurances for him to withdraw his proposal at the last moment.

Hindu priests and the Brahmin petty bourgeoisie form the main support base of Communist Party of Nepal (United Marxist Leninist), despite its name. Leaders of this party openly admit Hindutva proclivities and profess to be protectors of Nepali culture, which unambiguously implies a Hindu way of life. The UML wanted to do away with the secularism declaration and not mention anything about religion in the Constitution. The silence would have automatically meant the negation of secularism and retention of Sanatana Dharma traditions.

Once a revolutionary party, the United Communist Party of Nepal-Maoist is a pale shadow of its former self. It has no position on any issue of national importance except a vague commitment that a statute be promulgated at all costs.

The drafters of the Constitution-all of who happen to be Brahmin men - perhaps realised that the retention of secularism will alienate a very strong and vocal constituency of Hindu castes while its elimination may end up antagonising indigenous Janjatis of the hills and Muslims of the southern plains.

They decided to redefine the term itself to get over the quandary. The Madheshbadi parties, with significant Muslim and Janjati constituencies, may have urged restraint in their own self-interest but they have boycotted the ritualistic process of writing a constitution. They allege that the concerns of marginalised sections of the population have been ignored.

Other changes
The redefinition of terms in the new Constitution isn't restricted to secularism.

According to the provisions that have been adopted, gender equality has come to mean lesser citizenship rights for women.

Nationality and citizenship have become synonymous. This strengthens community rights of sections which already enjoy a monopoly over all organs of the state.

Impact
Militant Hindus bombed four churches in the eastern part of Nepal soon after the adoption of the secularism clause. It is quite likely that laws proscribing proselytisation shall be retained in the name of protecting Sanatana Dharma.

Madheshis have been campaigning for inclusion and meaningful federalism for over one month now. Over three dozen protestors have died in one of the most brutal crackdowns in the history of the Nepal Police. The Nepal Army patrols the street, ostensibly to assist the local administration, but with the effect of terrorising Madheshis. The high-caste Hindus rush through the charade of writing a constitution regardless.

After secularism, inclusion, citizenship and federalism, it may now be the turn of democracy and republicanism to be redefined to suit the convenience of the Permanent Establishment of Nepal (PEON). It's hardly surprising that people are dying. According to Confucius "Where words lose their meaning, people lose their lives." The death count in the southern plains show that words are losing their meaning in Nepal rather fast.
http://www.catchnews.com/internatio...du-state-through-the-backdoor-1442414656.html
@Mad Indian @rock127 @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @blueblood
Party wooohooohohohohoh:daru::daru::daru::cruisin2::cruisin2::cruisin2:

Last edited:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Here is the original text from the constitution :

View attachment 6103
View attachment 6104

@Rowdy, Brother, could you help in translating the third point

Source: http://www.can.gov.np/downloads/b5974dee7486162e922dfec46027b1b5.pdf
It specifically says that the freedom of Religion clause cannot be used to support things that disturb communal health, relation and morality.Things that disturb communal harmony like conversions and impediments to practise of religion is punishable..
with point 1 &2 it can be used to stop anti-Hindus....

Abhijat

Country flag
According to the provisions that have been adopted, gender equality has come to mean lesser citizenship rights for women.
:confused1:

But , it's different from what is written here :

upload_2015-9-21_13-15-55.png

upload_2015-9-21_13-16-14.png

How come it meant lesser citizenship right to Women ?

Indian Devil

2nd Sh**...... I clearly said I'm atheist like Isr/Chi/US govts ,ATHEISTS are the mass MURDERERS in the human history but they work for their country or for their people.
Nope, almost all mass murders, ethnic cleansing and pogroms are done in the name of religion.... By the way when you cited Mahabharata and Ramayana as the reference in support of war, I almost fell lauhging... Here is an example of tolerance from Mahabharata (Rashmirathi) by lord Krishna...
" Do nyaay agar to adha do,
Par isme bhi yadi baadha ho,
to de do kewal paanch (5) graam,
rakho apni dharti tamaam,
ham wanhi khushi se khayenge,
parijan par asi na uthainge"
you claim yourself as atheist but you are neither an atheist nor any Hindu. your comments clearly show you are here to incendiaries the topic..
and I understand Hinduism better than you, I do for India much more than you.
Also a suggestion for you, if you hate "peacefuls" so much you should open a thread about this on this forum... I would love to comment on that....

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
.Things that disturb communal harmony like conversions and impediments to practise of religion is punishable..
with point 1 &2 it can be used to stop anti-Hindus....
I am against this sort of loser mentality. Hindus should be converting the heathens , not enacting anti conversion laws. Usually anti conversion laws are asked by minorities to prevent them from being converted out of existence. Its pathetic to see Hindu majority demanding it :tsk:

Indian Devil

For your kind Information Hinduism is the culture/way of life of Indian sub continent.TOLERATING INTOLERANT is nothing but cowardice.

Mahabharat/Ramayan ARE WAR EPICS (Many shades are there but primarily) .Don't give selective quotes I can give you more selective quotes.Do you how many time ramayan/bharatam re written.

WTF are you talking Socilaist/communists are HARD CORE ATHEISTS,millions are killed by USSR RULERS/COMMI MAO.
fine dude, you won, lets hunt some innocents (we will not spare even women or children) on the name religion :shoot::shoot:...

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Nope, almost all mass murders, ethnic cleansing and pogroms are done in the name of religion.... By the way when you cited Mahabharata and Ramayana as the reference in support of war, I almost fell lauhging... Here is an example of tolerance from Mahabharata (Rashmirathi) by lord Krishna...
" Do nyaay agar to adha do,
Par isme bhi yadi baadha ho,
to de do kewal paanch (5) graam,
rakho apni dharti tamaam,
ham wanhi khushi se khayenge,
parijan par asi na uthainge"
you claim yourself as atheist but you are neither an atheist nor any Hindu. your comments clearly show you are here to incendiaries the topic..
and I understand Hinduism better than you, I do for India much more than you.
Also a suggestion for you, if you hate "peacefuls" so much you should open a thread about this on this forum... I would love to comment on that....
You can practice your tolerance and other bs on you enemies. Meanwhile, let us sane people handle it in a way that is not suicidal.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No, I have changed. we and @saty are going on a hunt, you wanna come...?
We in fact are. Making sure to de-poison the minds of Hindu idiots is the first step. Years of leftist crap have left many of them as neutered pussies.

Indian Devil

Are you Idiot I gave you an answer not any opinion there to won..... only RECORDED MURDERS in the human history.
Anyway coward always a coward.:pound:
But you want Indians to repeat the same, don't you??? And I needn't to prove that I am not a coward, cause if I were I would not have been arguing with you, however you can blame me of being adarsh liberal (though I hate these adarsh liberal retards so much)...

Indian Devil

We in fact are. Making sure to de-poison the minds of Hindu idiots is the first step. Years of leftist crap have left many of them as neutered pussies.
no no ,,, Now my mind is coherent, thank you!! ... Only one doubt is their... what reason i would give to my friends when i would be killing them...??

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
no no ,,, Now my mind is coherent, thank you!! ... Only one doubt is their... what reason i would give to my friends when i would be killing them...??
Who said anything about killing? I said anti national filth should be dealt with. I dint say Muslims should be killed. There are several nationalists among them who are our allirs.. If your "friends" are anti nationals, you are a loser who should choose better friends.

but are you going to claim that even anti national filth should be tolerated as part of your suicidal plans?

Last edited:

Indian Devil

If your friends are anti nationals, you are a loser and should leave with them
None of them are.... that's what i am explaining from start of this thread... I am searching these (anti-nationals) jewels myself in my locality to bang them, but unfortunately, they are none... Also I hate some (not all) deteorated practices of "peacefuls", and surprisingly, so do they.... despite this, they are always generalised by some... what do you want, they should pay for what hafiz sayed or osama did??

Indian Devil

Nope. But I want the dogs which held funerals for Osama and yakub to be kicked out with their families. What say you?
Dont know about Osama's funeral, but believe me,for the funeral of yakub, we discussed and cursed and laughed on those looneys... thats why I am supporting these guys, because they deserve so..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles