NEEDED: Chinese airforce documentary.

black eagle

Country flag
can anyone find a good documentary on PLAAF & specific chinese aircraft types? i have searched the web thoroughly but i am unable to find them.

black eagle

Country flag
thank you for your efforts venkat. But i have seen these videos. i was actually looking for a proper documentary in english. thanks once again.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
LOL! PLA forces don't even tell about what is going on normally in non-military life of China outside truthfully... it is funny that we're to be expecting military documentaries from PLA for international consumption. Even if they release the documentaries of that sort, it would be so badly censored that we'd not know head or tail of what it is all about.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
LOL! PLA forces don't even tell about what is going on normally in non-military life of China outside truthfully... it is funny that we're to be expecting military documentaries from PLA for international consumption. Even if they release the documentaries of that sort, it would be so badly censored that we'd not know head or tail of what it is all about.
You are right...goto china and guide will only take you to govt specified places which are in good condition while ignoring people living in slums and other not so good areas.

In India foreigner can go anywhere.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
10 times more foreigners (55 million vs 5 million per wiki) visit China than India. So a few places off limit to the foreigners does little to dampen people's love for China. Also remember it's not poverty but other other reasons (separatism, terrorism, etc) that limit foreigner's whereabouts in china. Outisde tibet and xinjiang and military bases, foreigners can go anywhere in China. Don't think india's nuclear facilities are open to foreign tourists either.

Last edited:

black eagle

Country flag
10 times more foreigners (55 million vs 5 million per wiki) visit China than India. So a few places off limit to the foreigners does little to dampen people's love for China. Also remember it's not poverty but other other reasons (separatism, terrorism, etc) that limit foreigner's whereabouts in china. Outisde tibet and xinjiang and military bases, foreigners can go anywhere in China. Don't think india's nuclear facilities are open to foreign tourists either.
allrite. knock it off guys. i just asked for videos not reasons why videos are not available.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles