Need your Fashion Advice

Which option should Pmaitra go for?

• Total voters

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I totally second that.

I am not a great fan of other metro-sexual excuses of being totally shaven (save the eyebrows). I like facial hair, moustache and beard, but well maintained and groomed; with hair on the head, I like it short, like in the army.
You like your hair short because you are in the US.

It is easier and cheaper to run the shears at home than pay a huge sum for a proper haircut in a barber's shop! ;)

No offence meant.

There are chaps who appear to have onboard blankets both on the chest and back. I wonder what is the opinion on such reminders of the ape age from where human being evolved? :rofl:

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Who is that?

Rather weathered.

pmaitra

You like your hair short because you are in the US.

It is easier and cheaper to run the shears at home than pay a huge sum for a proper haircut in a barber's shop! ;)

No offence meant.

There are chaps who appear to have onboard blankets both on the chest and back. I wonder what is the opinion on such reminders of the ape age from where human being evolved? :rofl:
I have never tried to barber myself. I do shave myself though. That is one thing I do myself now that I am in the US; which I did not do myself when I was in Mumbai.

That chest and back thing, yes, it can be horrible. I groom myself top to bottom, and I would emphasize, top to bottom. I don't keep hair where it is not needed! ;)

No more, lest we digress.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Those are squirrel tails that flutter in the wind.

How an RAF pilot's moustache made the U.S. military bristle

Here is one of IA

pmaitra

who would have thought that guy holding gun is you :p
it is advice given by a female friend of mine...and i like brown color and i think it suits most of the people :D
Well, at least it is easy to believe that the guy holding a paddle/oar is me. :D

Please convey my thanks to your female friend.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Here is something natty and suave

pmaitra

Here is something natty and suave

Anil Kapoor style - stubble all over the face! I like that pin-cushion on Anil Kapoor, but not those pins piercing Pierce's face!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I have never tried to barber myself. I do shave myself though. That is one thing I do myself now that I am in the US; which I did not do myself when I was in Mumbai.

That chest and back thing, yes, it can be horrible. I groom myself top to bottom, and I would emphasize, top to bottom. I don't keep hair where it is not needed! ;)

No more, lest we digress.
That is excellent.

Five are the acts according to Fitrah

Abu Hurairah Radiyallahu Anh narrated that the Messenger of Allah PBUH said, "Five practices are from Fitrah: Circumcision, shaving off pubic hair, clipping the nails, plucking the hair of armpits and trimming mustaches." (Source: Summarized Sahih Muslim, Vol.1, Hadith No.181)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I like genuine Khaki coats and pants.

They are not run of the mill.

As I always used to tell my officers, don't follow fashions. Create Fashions. Be a Leader and not a Follower!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I like genuine Khaki coats and pants.

They are not run of the mill.

As I always used to tell my officers, don't follow fashions. Create Fashions. Be a Leader and not a Follower!
I have always understood that the British Army first adopted khaki uniform while in India.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Not the postman, but the person who stands post so that you could sleep comfortable under the blanket of freedom that he provides!

I have seen filmstars wearing pink jackets, though I would not wear it since it is too flashy!

Why is a pink tie OK? I thought pink is gay!

Have you seen chaps wearing pink or red shoes? I have. Can't say I found those very jazzy!

Have you seen modern shoes? They are flat in front where the toe is and is curved up as if they are boats ready for flooded streets!
Do you mean the watch man! or are you referring to the NCC or may be the army! Sir why would the army personal wear Khaki and green i dont get that, is that an elite group of soldiers?

I can not phantom a guy after the late Mr.MGR wearing pink tie, pink jacket with red curly toed shoes, amma would definitely fall for that though.

Pink ties are not gay it depends on the shade of pink the tie should be, pink ties definitely improves the complexion of the face but i am not sure it may also invite certain type of crowd depending on our preference as in gay.

Red shoes are definitely an in thing and totally goes with the current trend, the curl at the end of the shoe is usually worn by magicians, no one wears it these days sir.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles