Need for a movie on Special Forces

EXPERT

Dont you guys think that there is need to make a movie fully dedicated to Special Forces and commando like stuffs .

In bollywood ,
whenever they make movie on army , they do the same thing , like
1) the ugly rifle
2) the ugly helmet
3) boring dialogues
4) old screen play
5) and no sense

EXPERT

I eagerly waited for the movie 'COMMANDO ' but that too was the bollywood material .

I do think bollywood has the capability to make a movie which everyone likes . . .

Its like Our commandos doing some special ops in Pakistan or going on a rescue mission in a forgien nation .
Some modern guns , helos , and all great stuff .

It would be great watching that movie . What do you guys think ??

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
It should combine operations with intel development and decisions made by commanders about the mission.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Have anyone Sees Captain Phillips

One of the Very finest Operations Carried out by the US special forces

Dinesh_Kumar

If you look around, you would see Special Forces Movies in India:

> Nana Patekar's Prahaar (I think School of Commando Warfare in Belgaum for Ghataks, also has VK Singh in some scenes)
> Surya and Kamal Hassan (movies on NSG Blackcats)
> Darr (Sunny Deol plays a Marcos, attacks ship using a mini submarine)

boris

Country flag
As far as SOF units go I really liked "Black Hawk Down" and "Act of Valor". Waiting for "Lone Survivor" based on Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell's true story.

EXPERT

If you look around, you would see Special Forces Movies in India:

> Nana Patekar's Prahaar (I think School of Commando Warfare in Belgaum for Ghataks, also has VK Singh in some scenes)
> Surya and Kamal Hassan (movies on NSG Blackcats)
> Darr (Sunny Deol plays a Marcos, attacks ship using a mini submarine)
do you think that was enough , or does that movie satisfied you .

jmj_overlord

most probably our filmmakers would screw up the film with dance numbers, an idiotic climax..........better not make such a film and embarrass ourselves.............spy movies are ok in bollywood. So far the best army movies in hindi i've seen are border and lakshya........

EXPERT

most probably our filmmakers would screw up the film with dance numbers, an idiotic climax..........better not make such a film and embarrass ourselves.............spy movies are ok in bollywood. So far the best army movies in hindi i've seen are border and lakshya........
same here...............

EXPERT

Report that JP Dutta will be start the shooting of their legendry movie sequel Border 2. Right now there is no official news comes from JP Dutta. But Sequel will be come soon. Sunny Deol and Sunil Shetty will be in this sequel as Border. While Akshay Khanna will not be seen in this sequel. Border was a great legendry movie that was released in 1997 , in this movie there are lots of Celebrity seen in different roles. There roles are so real and fantastic. Those Actor was looking as Hero.
Border is based on Boder attak activity of terrerist and other Country Soldier. There are lots of Movie comes under this catagories as Ma Tujhe Salam and many more, but this was amazing and memorable. Every Dialogues and Character was like real and this movie describe the real situation that was happened during war. It was a great heart-touching, entertaining and Imotional movie. This is a great movie full of exciting and this movie fill a energy to soldier and people of India while seening this or while listening these songs. Sunny played a prominent role in Border, so he will be great experience to see the sequel 2 in a prominent role, the spokesperson added. Border Movie songs was great full of inspiration for people as wel as Army.

For This sequel Sunny Deol and Sunil Shetty are selected, while Akshay Khanna is terminated. This will be a great movie. This sequel of Border Movie will be after 16 years. by asking to JP Dutta, He said that I think to make movie that are like Border and Inspired from India- Pakistan 1971 War of Shakargadh. As we get more information regarding this movie we will publish Updates, Till now waiting.

Border 2 sequel Movie Information,Updates,Starcast,Releasedate

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Guys there are only 2 Special forces movies made in india which has some standard.Both are in malayalam ie Keertichakra and Mission 90 days depicting acts of Blackcats, directed by Major Ravi an ex NSG commando who was the team leader of black cats involved in the operation to capture LTTE leader Sivarasan.
Both these films are of better standards compared with even top bollywood flicks like Lakshya .Unlike other indian films the AKMS,type56s,uzi,Mp5s,glocks etc shown are real.

Last edited:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
[video=youtube_share;EC7D-tuf1Sw]http://youtu.be/EC7D-tuf1Sw[/video]

Its worth watching if got good subtitles

Last edited:

jmj_overlord

[video=youtube_share;EC7D-tuf1Sw]http://youtu.be/EC7D-tuf1Sw[/video]

Its worth watching if got good subtitles

that was something new when the movie was released but major ravi's other movies were not so good..........

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
that was something new when the movie was released but major ravi's other movies were not so good..........
His 3rdd and kurukshetra and kandahar were worst thann dog shit:p I dont think he himself had directed the keertichakra as it is a common knowledge that he used to outsource the script writing and other stuff to the struggling story writers and over aall he iis just a show off guy

EXPERT

good to know that Malyali film industry is interested in our kind of movies and the audience is also appreciating ...............cool

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles