Need a new club for people from NW India

Srinivas_K

Country flag
You are thinking from a nationalistic angle Mr. Rajput. Not all Pakistanis are bad people. Always treat people as individuals. I do feel closer to Pakistanis than to people from Orissa, for example. Pakistanis share a similar culture and history. Many NW Indians moved from Pakistan and vice versa.

That doesn't mean I like Pakistan. It's obviously a screwed up country. Many Pakistanis hate Pakistan too. I'm talking about the ones living abroad. Besides, some Pakistani girls are cute. I feel close to them. :india:
Punjabis in Pakistan just like people in India are a mixed breed.

AnantS

Country flag
Check which section of the forum you're in. This is the Members Corner. Pakistanis are our ancient brothers. They may be misguided these days but they are our own people.
Exactly, didnt think we had a groupie corner! They are "varna sankara"! There inclusion brings nothing but misery. They cannot be included until they reform themselves. Its like trying to pet a mad dog frothing in his mouth. Since we have no treatment for its madness, Better to cull it, than to pet it .

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
We need a separate thread for NW Indians where they can discuss stuff relevant to their race, cultures, languages, etc..

Members from the following regions are eligible:

Punjab
Jammu and Kashmir
Himachal Pradesh
Haryana
Northern Rajasthan
Western UP

Of course Pakistanis would be welcomed as honorary guests as all Pakistanis are NW South Asians and share a deep bond and history with NW Indans. Central and South Indians would not be allowed. Discuss.
How come North west indians share any thing with pakis ?

culture
religion
race

we look down upon those inbreds both culturally and racially.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
We need a separate thread for NW Indians where they can discuss stuff relevant to their race, cultures, languages, etc..

Members from the following regions are eligible:

Punjab
Jammu and Kashmir
Himachal Pradesh
Haryana
Northern Rajasthan
Western UP

Of course Pakistanis would be welcomed as honorary guests as all Pakistanis are NW South Asians and share a deep bond and history with NW Indans. Central and South Indians would not be allowed. Discuss.
I do not agree with your suggestion since we can discuss every issue mentioned by you under the relevant threads as they already exist. I am also from Punjab and have no special affection for Pakistani Punjabi. For me my Bharat Varsh will always be first than rest of the criteria.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I do not agree with your suggestion since we can discuss every issue mentioned by you under the relevant threads as they already exist. I am also from Punjab and have no special affection for Pakistani Punjabi. For me my Bharat Varsh will always be first than rest of the criteria.
Pakis aren't posting in this thread anyway. This is for NW Indians.

fyodor

Country flag
And breeds incestous weakiling.
They don't share no culture with us.Maybe with you punjabis but not with us.For us they are bunch of sissy ******s who couldn't got united to fight a common enemy.If your history is good then you'll know what I'm talking about.....
As a North Indian(not NW) Rajput I agree with you. We have shared the blunt of Islamic invasion by being on the frontline and sacrificing our families. Don't know why Punjabis, who also have suffered a lot at the hand of Islamists have such a soft corner for them.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Pakis aren't posting in this thread anyway. This is for NW Indians.
How do you know Pakistani's will not post? I do not understand as to what you are trying to accomplish other than divide Bharat Varsh citizens. To prove my point, I want you to read the posts #49 and few others on this thread.

There are more than enough lunatics with in our country who are trying to create division to derail PM Modiji's economic development goals. I hope you will be able to express your concerns which might be bothering you as a NW Bhartiya but at the same rime would like to request you not to divide us on this forum.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
How do you know Pakistani's will not post? I do not understand as to what you are trying to accomplish other than divide Bharat Varsh citizens. To prove my point, I want you to read the posts #49 and few others on this thread.

There are more than enough lunatics with in our country who are trying to create division to derail PM Modiji's economic development goals. I hope you will be able to express your concerns which might be bothering you as a NW Bhartiya but at the same rime would like to request you not to divide us on this forum.
The poster is attention seeking, delusional, self righteous, self hating, racist, caste person.

There are many in this country like that ... no need to worry.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
The poster is attention seeking, delusional, self righteous, self hating, racist, caste person.

There are many in this country like that ... no need to worry.
Wow I thought we were cool. I think I'll stop posting on this forum. Too much nationalism and paranoia for my liking. Also, rude members.

FRYCRY

Country flag
Beadhbi of guru granth sahib at more than 5+ places in punjab, 2 sikhs killed by punjab police, dharnas everywhere in punjab. Why media is not showing this?

Rashna

Country flag
Wth is this thread starter thinking? I am right now in Sri Lanka and all I see around is the influence of India.This is what culture is about, it transcends borders and petty demarcations of language, color,race. I feel proud to belong to India because of its cultural values not because I belong to some geography in the region. Time to give up being predictably malicious.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Wth is this thread starter thinking? I am right now in Sri Lanka and all I see around is the influence of India.This is what culture is about, it transcends borders and petty demarcations of language, color,race. I feel proud to belong to India because of its cultural values not because I belong to some geography in the region. Time to give up being predictably malicious.
Sri Lankans are very similar to some Indians indeed.

Rashna

Country flag
I know what you are thinking but u are so wrong. You show all the signs of being a long distance indian. You need to first understand what binds us together.Then perhaps u will glean the impact it has on others.
Sri Lankans are very similar to some Indians indeed.

salute

no gives sh*t,
btw,
पाकी इतने जलदी तुमको सगे भी हो गय की बाकी south indians को not allowed बोल दिया.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
no gives sh*t,
btw,
पाकी इतने जलदी तुमको सगे भी हो गय की बाकी south indians को not allowed बोल दिया.
You need not worry about what @PredictablyMalicious says. Her/His forum name speaks for what are the intentions of this forum member. You can post your opinion whenever you want and no one can dictate to us.

I have my doubt about her /his ethnicity or being from India as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I know what you are thinking but u are so wrong. You show all the signs of being a long distance indian. You need to first understand what binds us together.Then perhaps u will glean the impact it has on others.
What binds Indians together is the caste system, religion, and Bollywood.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles