Need a new club for people from NW India

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
We need a separate thread for NW Indians where they can discuss stuff relevant to their race, cultures, languages, etc..

Members from the following regions are eligible:

Punjab
Jammu and Kashmir
Himachal Pradesh
Haryana
Northern Rajasthan
Western UP

Of course Pakistanis would be welcomed as honorary guests as all Pakistanis are NW South Asians and share a deep bond and history with NW Indans. Central and South Indians would not be allowed. Discuss.
We Rajputs don't like to be clubbed with sissy ******s from pakistan. What is the reason of discussing these things?? If you want the outcome of this discussion then here it is- "Rajputs are the greatest and strongest people in NW India".

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Make yourself a thread, no one is objecting it.

You can also move few hundred kms and jump across the border !

I doubt you can jump such a wall, atleast you need two persons or a strong person can hold and throw you into pakistan.
Make yourself a thread, no one is objecting it.

You can also move few hundred kms and jump across the border !

I doubt you can jump such a wall, atleast you need two persons or a strong person can hold and throw you into pakistan.
Don't know why these punjabis have a soft corner for Pakis.
I mean we aren't the one who slaughtered muslims and hindus during the partition.It was punjabi hindus/sikhs fighting muslim punjabis.It was a punjabi v/s punjabi thing. Why should we fight their war is the question I get in my mind every now and then when poonjabis from this side shows soft corner for pakis.
Make up your mind @PredictablyMalicious

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I mean we aren't the one who slaughtered muslims and hindus during the partition.It was punjabi hindus/sikhs fighting muslim punjabis.It was a punjabi v/s punjabi thing. Why should we fight their war is the question I get in my mind every now and then when poonjabis from this side shows soft corner for pakis.
Simple thing is open the border and let the people go who ever is interested . Not all of them are like that.

They only show soft corner when the borders are fully protected and they feel safe :cool1:

Last edited:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
You are thinking from a nationalistic angle Mr. Rajput. Not all Pakistanis are bad people. Always treat people as individuals. I do feel closer to Pakistanis than to people from Orissa, for example. Pakistanis share a similar culture and history. Many NW Indians moved from Pakistan and vice versa.

That doesn't mean I like Pakistan. It's obviously a screwed up country. Many Pakistanis hate Pakistan too. I'm talking about the ones living abroad. Besides, some Pakistani girls are cute. I feel close to them. :india:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
You are thinking from a nationalistic angle Mr. Rajput. Not all Pakistanis are bad people. Always treat people as individuals. I do feel closer to Pakistanis than to people from Orissa, for example. Pakistanis share a similar culture and history. Many NW Indians moved from Pakistan and vice versa.

That doesn't mean I like Pakistan. It's obviously a screwed up country. Many Pakistanis hate Pakistan too. I'm talking about the ones living abroad. Besides, some Pakistani girls are cute. I feel close to them. :india:
And breeds incestous weakiling.
They don't share no culture with us.Maybe with you punjabis but not with us.For us they are bunch of sissy ******s who couldn't got united to fight a common enemy.If your history is good then you'll know what I'm talking about.....

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
They don't share no culture with us.Maybe with you punjabis but not with us.For us they are bunch of sissy ******s who couldn't got united to fight a common enemy.If your history is good then you'll know what I'm talking about.....
Different people will have different levels of self respect dude. You and I for one will not rest till the dogs who drove us from our homes are punished if we were ever thrown out that is. But some might enjoy getting thrown out of their homes like dogs and getting raped. It all boils down to self respect onlee. So let each have their own .....:nod:

Last edited:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
You are Rajasthani? Well tbh Rajasthanis don't even have much in common with other NW Indian areas. You might have more in common with Sindhis than Pakistani Punjabis perhaps.

DingDong

Country flag
Can somebody tell me the reason behind proliferation of Bhand Performances in our entertainment industry (including Bollywood)? I heard that this is a common mode of comedy & entertainment in the NW India and in Pakistan.

Just in case people are not aware of this word Bhand:

pmaitra

Can somebody tell me the reason behind proliferation of Bhand Performances in our entertainment industry (including Bollywood)? I heard that this is a common mode of comedy & entertainment in the NW India and in Pakistan.

Just in case people are not aware of this word Bhand:
I know the word. It is a common word in Bengali. We do have a humour series called "Gopal Bhaand."

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
:pound: Yes. Bang on dude. How did you know?
Obsession with skin color and north west India.......
He is trying too hard. Wasn't he a himachali dogra brahmin??
He is now claiming to be a Punjabi. He is having identity crisis like the Pakis.....

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Brother do not go off topic. Forget Pakis. Post something related to Rajesthan.
This topic is irrelevant.The topic which try to divide India into parts and bar certain parts/region of India to participate in it will not be entertained.
I don't know why @pmaitra sir has allowed this.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
This topic is irrelevant.The topic which try to divide India into parts and bar certain parts/region of India to participate in it will not be entertained.
I don't know why @pmaitra sir has allowed this.
Wow are u so insecure? NW Indians are hardcore Indians. You think a thread will make them want to separate? Rajpoota use your brain. And other Indians appreciate this thread.

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Wow are u so insecure? NW Indians are hardcore Indians. You think a thread will make them want to separate? Rajpoota use your brain. And other Indians appreciate this thread.
Is this what you can come up with???
Once a ****** always a ****** :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles