Need a new club for people from NW India

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
We need a separate thread for NW Indians where they can discuss stuff relevant to their race, cultures, languages, etc..

Members from the following regions are eligible:

Punjab
Jammu and Kashmir
Himachal Pradesh
Haryana
Northern Rajasthan
Western UP

Of course Pakistanis would be welcomed as honorary guests as all Pakistanis are NW South Asians and share a deep bond and history with NW Indans. Central and South Indians would not be allowed. Discuss.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Make yourself a thread, no one is objecting it.

You can also move few hundred kms and jump across the border !

I doubt you can jump such a wall, atleast you need two persons or a strong person can hold and throw you into pakistan.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Make yourself a thread, no one is objecting it.

You can also move few hundred kms and jump across the border !

I doubt you can jump such a wall, atleast you need two persons or a strong person can hold and throw you into pakistan.
Brother do not be upset. You too can join by marrying a NW Indian girl. That is the backdoor entrance into our club.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Brother do not be upset. You too can join by marrying a NW Indian girl. That is the backdoor entrance into our club.

yeah thought about that for a while ........... being a south Indian, family prefers south girls.

Anyway I will have an entry pass in that club ... no issues.

Last edited:

pmaitra

:lol:

Well, if you want this to be a thread for folks who were most influenced by Aryan Invasion/Migration, then I think this thread should be patronized.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
:lol:

Well, if you want this to be a thread for folks who were most influenced by Aryan Invasion/Migration, then I think this thread should be patronized.
We can use this thread then. Don't mention Aryans man. It will bring all the haters to this thread. :nono:

AnantS

Country flag
pointless thread request. thread ought to be issue based, which could be politics(have a separate thread for each state... things happening in punjab no good right now..), infra thread... educational, water issues etc... could be topic. But again that could be discussed under state specific thread, instead of NW Indians thread. And no Pakis please!

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
pointless thread request. thread ought to be issue based, which could be politics(have a separate thread for each state... things happening in punjab no good right now..), infra thread... educational, water issues etc... could be topic. But again that could be discussed under state specific thread, instead of NW Indians thread. And no Pakis please!
Check which section of the forum you're in. This is the Members Corner. Pakistanis are our ancient brothers. They may be misguided these days but they are our own people.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Check which section of the forum you're in. This is the Members Corner. Pakistanis are our ancient brothers. They may be misguided these days but they are our own people.
Yes we have the sole right to slaughter them :lol:
All jokes aside ... I have complicated ancestry and mixed cultures .... I really don't belong in one region per say ... what should I do.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Yes we have the sole right to slaughter them :lol:
All jokes aside ... I have complicated ancestry and mixed cultures .... I really don't belong in one region per say ... what should I do.
Describe your ancestral background.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles