NDAA takes away more freedom from usa citizens

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Your rights are being taken away one by one ewald.
If I may make a prediction, if the legislative act is passed, there will be an early challenge in the US Supreme Court and it will be declared unconstitutional. The precedent of whether the military can try civilians was set in 1867, AFAIK.

But I cannot argue with your statement at this point.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
The court may very well chuck it out of the window but why have the senators passed it ?

I have been led to believe that the yanks hold there constitution close to heart but haven't seen any significant protest against it. The court will chuck it because it is indeed unconstitutional but why aren't the people putting pressure on there respective senators who passed this unconstitutional bill. I dont see anything on the mainstream media either which further solidifies my belief that the major networks are in bed with the powers that be.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
The court may very well chuck it out of the window but why have the senators passed it ?

I have been led to believe that the yanks hold there constitution close to heart but haven't seen any significant protest against it. The court will chuck it because it is indeed unconstitutional but why aren't the people putting pressure on there respective senators who passed this unconstitutional bill. I dont see anything on the mainstream media either which further solidifies my belief that the major networks are in bed with the powers that be.
The news networks are obsessed with influencing the Republican primary elections now, and they downplay anything unfavorable to Obama.. Too many citizens have been persuaded that NDAA will be used against Muslim extremists only.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
The news networks are obsessed with influencing the Republican primary elections now, and they downplay anything unfavorable to Obama.. Too many citizens have been persuaded that NDAA will be used against Muslim extremists only.
Once govt gets too much power then it doesn't let it go. It may very well start with muslim extremists but i assure you it would end with american citizens. Not that i particularly care since its none of my business but im just pointing it out!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles