Naxalite violence in India, Pictures & Videos

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You probably don't know, but there is lots of reverse discrimination in India against upper caste Indians. For example, there is a quota system which reserves a certain number of seats in the bureaucracy for lower caste people. This is good in theory, but the problem is that upper caste does not equal rich and low caste does not equal poor. There are lots of poor upper caste Indians who are denied proper occupations because of the reservation and quota system.
I agree to some extends.... i dont know about other places but in the remote places of our country(villages, small towns and the like) there is still a pretty high amount of discrimination against the low caste people... But i personally think it is wiser to increase legislation to protect them rather than to just provide blind reservations which destroys the fairness of the educational and working systems and the quality of the products.....

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Indian gov should stop this brutal crack down to it's own peasants, they just want some freedom and foods.
Chinese govt should first stop the violence against Tibetans... How about that....

bhramos

Country flag
Maoists kill four BSF officers

Last edited by a moderator:

bhramos

Country flag
Maoists kill two police officials in C'garh

bhramos

Country flag
Police arrest five Maoists in Jharkhand

bhramos

Country flag
A police constable holds a Maoist manufactured rocket launcher seized last month

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
^^^ they can go in for DRDO if they wish :p DRDO need talent and see where we can find it

bhramos

Country flag
[video=youtube_share;sUJSu4577w8]http://youtu.be/sUJSu4577w8[/video]

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles