NATO aircraft infiltrates Pakistan airspace

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
France occupied Germany until 1990 so who was the most occupied? When someone steps on our national interest we exterminate the threat. You have nukes yet you still can't defend your territory. That is the greatest weakness I have ever seen.
Exposes the limitations of nukes. Nukes are a deterrent but without quality conventional forces, you will be violated repeatedly.

Pak thinks nukes are be all and end all for all its woes

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Exposes the limitations of nukes. Nukes are a deterrent but without quality conventional forces, you will be violated repeatedly.

Pak thinks nukes are be all and end all for all its woes
Do not demoralize Farhan.. all Pakistani worship their nukes more than EDITED. Nukes can not be failed God for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpha1

Do not demoralize Farhan.. all Pakistani worship their nukes more than Allaha (PBUH or whatever). Nukes can not be failed God for them.
that was extremely disgusting! What will be your response if i mock the God u worship?
But lucky you, my religion forbids me to mock the gods someone else worships

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
PAKISTAN: A North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) aircraft infiltrated Pakistan's airspace on Wednesday and flew around for a duration of five to six minutes, Express News reported.

They were in breach of Pakistan's laws, reported Express News.
Earlier, an airstrike on Pakistani border posts in November 2011 in the Salala area of Mohmand Agency had killed two dozen Pakistani border guards, an event that had sunk the Pakistan-American relation to an all-time low.

United States blamed the cause of the incident on mistakes made by both sides.

NATO helicopters had pounded a Pakistani checkpost for hours despite attempts by Pakistani troops to communicate with the NATO forces that they were friendly forces.

NATO aircraft infiltrates Pakistan airspace – The Express Tribune
Were they testing if Pakistan's radar coverage has improved because they are planning another Osama like strike on another Terrorist honcho lying doggo in Pakistan?

Dinesh_Kumar

I don't blame those poor dorks....

We also had Chinese intrusion, and our IA brass running about like local police with copy of FIR.....

They felt how we felt.

How does it feel having your national sovereignty stepped on every day?

Dinesh_Kumar

Then I hope we don't fall over Paki territory...

Good Pakistanis could get killed .....

On a different note, mate, admit it.....
You re proud of your AK wielding lowlife hoods who cut up women for wearing earrings and lipstick.

Those crazies are probably your role models....
I saw a YouTube Video recently of one of those crazies singing a song....eek !

You send the link of that bro, I want DFI dudes to watch that .........

your AF is falling out of the sky everyday

datguy79

France occupied Germany until 1990 so who was the most occupied? When someone steps on our national interest we exterminate the threat. You have nukes yet you still can't defend your territory. That is the greatest weakness I have ever seen.
Lumbergh Disagree - YouTube

lol keep drinking the koolaid

"France" as an entity ceased to exist in 1940 after the Germans opened a can of whoop-ass and made it surrender in one month, not to mention that half of it turned Nazi overnight. Then following the war, it piggybacked on the accomplishments of the Brits, Canadians, Americans, Soviets, etc to jockey for a piece of Berlin in an effort to recover a bit of self-respect and relevancy.

This doesn't discredit the efforts of the French, who obviously fought bravely and suffered a lot, but to say that "France" accomplished anything on its own during WWII is a stretch.

The Last Stand

Country flag
But lucky you, my religion forbids me to mock the gods someone else worships
No, your conscience does :troll:

But seriously speaking, forgive and forget. I apologize for his behaviour.

And it is not such a good thing that NATO lacks any sort of idea regarding another country's sovereignty. Not to mention their over-bearing arrogance.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I dont understand why OIC doesnt form a force similar to NATO..

and that force to be allowed into muslims countries conflict only

iran,pak,turkey,ksa,jordan,malaysia,indonesia,bangladesh,egypt,mocrocco and to mention more

A combine force of these countries can handle any conflict in a muslim countries than NATO

Good to know that GCC has formed a peace keeping force and is already involved in the syria aiding the FSA

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I dont understand why OIC doesnt form a force similar to NATO..

and that force to be allowed into muslims countries conflict only

iran,pak,turkey,ksa,jordan,malaysia,indonesia,bangladesh,egypt,mocrocco and to mention more

A combine force of these countries can handle any conflict in a muslim countries than NATO

Good to know that GCC has formed a peace keeping force and is already involved in the syria aiding the FSA
You mean to say wage a Jihad most of the times in Muslim Countries. Historically these countries posed threat to each others rather get militarily combined.

The day that happens that may be the end of the free world...... we all will be in Burqas..

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pakistan is not a sovereign country so why does it matter who enters in it???

Pakistan is a colony ruled by China and West and they can use and abuse it anytime.Pakis SHOULD not complain.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles